A fighting chance

SaintHound

Grammar is hard
If you got any questions or just wanna talk about the rp do it here

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is my last post for tonight as well i might post one more before i go to sleep will see

Also when we all done talking we probably going to do a time skip since the journy should take a while

@Evergreen98 and @Cadin shadow lord we are sorry it took so long with no posts we were waiting for the big hairy guy to post... i will post some more. if you quit i would like to hear that out, but if not just so you know another post will be coming shortly

Whh... I am not sure what my opponent should be... maybe you could be the opponent this time and I'll think of something next time...? Please

~♤~

Ello there x] I was wondering if I was still able to sign up? Also, I've noticed that if I do I'll be behind in the rp and was wondering how I would be able to introduce my character if I do sign up.

of course you can

and we can add you in a few ways

1:Alonzo buys you after some one fights you.

2:you are already owned by Alonzo as one of his fighters/servant/slaves etc...

Wait, after someone fights me? Like, those being sold fight before being bought? Also, I'd like for her to be one of his fighters

I believe I already said I wanted her to be one of his fighters x] its up to you if you want her to have already been bought or not though because I don't mind either one

ok so how about this you were his for a while now you went for some training or to some orphanage, and you come back see only me still half asleep under the tree and make your introduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back