• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A fighter pilots love (looking for player)

Setting: Modern/Realistic

Story Idea:
Garreth Olsen, a Navy Commander aboard the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz and commander of Strike Fighter Squadron 11 (Red Rippers)(VFA-11) is assigned a new weapons system officer to his aircraft when the two meet it is like the skies have shown a sign that this female pilot who was to be his co-pilot, was a girl that might with the right amount of time could turn out to be the one special girl he has been looking for his whole life. Can he get this girl to like him enough to wanna maybe be his girl? Or will she just become another girl passing through his squadron who just came to think of him as another fighter jockey who just knew nothing of love?

Here's what you can expect from me:
Pros about me:
Detailed responses
Multi-Para response, max 3 paragraphs
A response, a couple of times a day(sometimes all day depending on the circumstance)
Full dedication to the roleplay until both of our interests die out.
can come up with many ideas and make them work in the story if given enough time.

Cons about me:
Overthinks possible partner responses
Overly worried about upsetting partner in any way

Setting: Modern/Realistic

Story Idea:
Garreth Olsen, a Navy Commander aboard the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz and commander of Strike Fighter Squadron 11 (Red Rippers)(VFA-11) is assigned a new weapons system officer to his aircraft when the two meet it is like the skies have shown a sign that this female pilot who was to be his co-pilot, was a girl that might with the right amount of time could turn out to be the one special girl he has been looking for his whole life. Can he get this girl to like him enough to wanna maybe be his girl? Or will she just become another girl passing through his squadron who just came to think of him as another fighter jockey who just knew nothing of love?

Here's what you can expect from me:
Pros about me:
Detailed responses
Multi-Para response, max 3 paragraphs
A response, a couple of times a day(sometimes all day depending on the circumstance)
Full dedication to the roleplay until both of our interests die out.
can come up with many ideas and make them work in the story if given enough time.

Cons about me:
Overthinks possible partner responses
Overly worried about upsetting partner in any way

Sent you a message if you’re still looking for partners for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back