• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered A few questions from a new member!

stxrry_mxllie

Star light, star bright ~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Millie, and I just joined a few days ago. I've looked through the community guidelines and a few tutorials already, but I'm left with a few questions that I hope someone can answer.

1.)About links?
I've read the guideline about linking things in posts or roleplay ads (interest checks?), but I'm confused on what it means. Does it mean that I can't link anything? For example, I have a roleplay card that links my character storage, roleplay information post on another site, and has links to my socials. Would I be able to link that in my interest check (is that what it's called? I think so QwQ) or no? And if not, could I link any google docs pages, for example, my oc sheets?

2.)2 Interest checks? Bumping them?
So I roleplay both original plots and fandoms, and I'd enjoy keeping those two in separate posts in the 1x1 section. However I also understand bumping etiquette. Would I be able to bump both interest checks at one time? Or would I have to bump one and then wait 24 hours to bump the other?

3.)Any limits on posting in non-roleplay/fun forum sections?
I understand that in the roleplay recruiting sections you can only post so many times in one day. Is there a limit on commenting on other posts and posting things in the general discussion or forum games or other fun/chatting forums? Obviously for posting there shouldn't be any spam, but I've noticed that when you comment under a post it bumps it to the top of the list, and I have no idea if there's a limit on how many posts you can do that to or not. Does that make sense? I hope it does QwQ

4.)About links 02?
So lets say I'm not allowed to link anything when I seek roleplays. Could I still link them in dms so long as everything stays to site rules (no immoral, sexual, gory, etc, content)?

I think that's all I want to know for now, I'll come back with more questions if I can think of anything. Thank you for your time :>

Hello! Welcome to the site!

1.)About links?
I've read the guideline about linking things in posts or roleplay ads (interest checks?), but I'm confused on what it means. Does it mean that I can't link anything? For example, I have a roleplay card that links my character storage, roleplay information post on another site, and has links to my socials. Would I be able to link that in my interest check (is that what it's called? I think so QwQ) or no? And if not, could I link any google docs pages, for example, my oc sheets?
We ask to host roleplay information on the site. If you link to external resources, the links may be removed.
You can list your roleplay preferences in your Interest check thread. Or if you want to share OCs, we have a Character Showcase section where you can post them and then link to that thread.

4.)About links 02?
So lets say I'm not allowed to link anything when I seek roleplays. Could I still link them in dms so long as everything stays to site rules (no immoral, sexual, gory, etc, content)?
You can share links in PM. The content should still comply with site rules.

2.)2 Interest checks? Bumping them?
So I roleplay both original plots and fandoms, and I'd enjoy keeping those two in separate posts in the 1x1 section. However I also understand bumping etiquette. Would I be able to bump both interest checks at one time? Or would I have to bump one and then wait 24 hours to bump the other?
You will have to wait 24 hours between those two threads.

3.)Any limits on posting in non-roleplay/fun forum sections?
I understand that in the roleplay recruiting sections you can only post so many times in one day. Is there a limit on commenting on other posts and posting things in the general discussion or forum games or other fun/chatting forums? Obviously for posting there shouldn't be any spam, but I've noticed that when you comment under a post it bumps it to the top of the list, and I have no idea if there's a limit on how many posts you can do that to or not. Does that make sense? I hope it does QwQ
If it's not spam, there is no limit :) Replying to discussion threads is fine.

Hello! Welcome to the site!

We ask to host roleplay information on the site. If you link to external resources, the links may be removed.
You can list your roleplay preferences in your Interest check thread. Or if you want to share OCs, we have a Character Showcase section where you can post them and then link to that thread.

You can share links in PM. The content should still comply with site rules.

You will have to wait 24 hours between those two threads.

If it's not spam, there is no limit :) Replying to discussion threads is fine.
Ohhh I see! Thank you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back