a few nifty friends!

Aries0223

Hello everyone!

As the title says, I'm looking for a few friends! Any personality is great, I mesh well with just about everyone. I am a 23 year old female and in a long term relationship.

I have always enjoyed writing, and would be happy to roleplay with anyone as well! I like fantasy style everything, video games, books and roleplays. I enjoy gaming when I have the spare time, and am currently playing Fire Emblem and Tales of Xillia 2.

I have 2 dogs and 1 cat! They're really entertaining! My lady and I are suckers for animals.

As for my own personality, I am very mellow and friendly. I like to goof off and be silly as well. I don't really get angry or upset about much. I enjoy talking about a lot of things, it ranges from movies/books to history or current things going on.

Otherwise if you would like to know anything else about me, just ask!

Assuredly I say to you, I don't I've ever seen such a thread before on my few-months existence on this forum! But I commend you for doing such a thing!

My name is Larry, I'm from Ireland, I'm very important. ;)

I'd be a bit like yourself, just a bit more goofy and I can spout a lot of random nonsense from time-to-time!

So feel free to send me a message and we can chat about something important or something neither here nor there!

A pleasure to meet you, God Bless!

Well hello there, I thank you for the comendment! I figured, As much scanning through the forum.

My name is Ashlee, and I currently reside it the US.

Very important, hm? In what way are you very important? :P

Nonsense is always much appreciated, especially when there's a friend to understand said nonsense!

It's a pleasure to meet you as well, kind sir! I shall make sure to message you as soon as my 24 hour time frame is up!

The name is Michael, but can call me Mick or Larry, pick your poison!

I will be waiting most fervently until that time comes to pass!

Hey, welcome. I am here and alive too! If you want a friend up am up! Here are my bad qualities =/

Distracted, straightforward, deviant, arrogant (I've been told), excessive, loud...yeah. There's a bunch more...but if you don't mind that, you'll love the good!

Nice to meet you! Welcome to RPN! You can message me when your account is fully up to say hello. Ill be honest though...I may forget to answer sometimes (> :P ). I'm not the most reliable

Anyway, welcome again!

@Aries0223

Hey what's up I'm Mckenzie 22 female loves animals writing role play (obviously or I wouldn't be here :P ) all kinds of music my favorite type of rp is fantasy and I need some good friends and a good group to rp with that I can get along with but can challenge me without pushing me to far lol I'm starting two new rp soon if you wana talk or join one of my various rp or help me create a few just message me

flame1125 said:
I dunno, any will do but I guess I prefer modern or futuristic
I don't do a lot of modern or futuristic but thinking of putting up a Shadowrun game have you ever played

Ah, I would be more than obliged to divulge on my personal background. At first, I may be perceived as rather intimidating, based on the method of speech I utilize. However, internally I am an amiable human being capable of eliciting a hearty chuckle from the fellow public. Although, I am severely afflicted by timidness and it usually requires a prolonged amount of time for me to fully bestow my trust on a newly formed acquaintance. Overall, I do take sheer enjoyment in providing advice for those in need. Now, let us further analyze the 'interests' aspect. Developing novels and poetic pieces primarily intrigue me. Additionally, I take fondness in video game activities. This may widely range from first-person shooters to Nintendo games on a handheld device. I presume this is all I have to share for the time being.

Shadora said:
I don't do a lot of modern or futuristic but thinking of putting up a Shadowrun game have you ever played
No! Sorry! Do you want to take this to a private chat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back