A Fable's Protagonists!

A Guileless Fable

A Reality Outside Your Own

My brain has went through hell and hot water to give birth to these babies, and I refuse to lose anyone of them!

That is all. Just want to keep them in my memory R.I.P to some who have died due to inactivity.

Plus I kinda wanna know what others think of them, but got too lazy to make individual threads for them >3>​

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamie Winfield

• 8c5811429bcc345bfdae60228e101a13b1568c3d_zpsg1gbjzz8.jpg

Name: Jamie Winfield (Female)

Nickname: Jay, Chubby, Sumo.

Eye Color: Dark Amber

Hair Color & Style: Dirty Brown; usually kept down. Any attempt at combing or keeping it contained is non-existant. Rocks the messy look.

Skin Tone: Peach

Attire: Ironically a red track suit or her school uniform. (Not much diversity)

Height: 5'6"

Family Members:

(All Alive . . . Probably)

• Father || Charles Winfield | Doctor
    • Mother || Maria Winfield || Nurse
    • Older Brother || Julius Winfield || Engineer

Jonah White

• Ikasama.Life.Game.600.1612209_zpswbfsmhd9.jpg

Name: Jonah White (Male)

Nickname: Noah or Joey works perfectly well.

Eye Color: Crimson

Hair Color & Style: Some sorta hazel or light brown. Usually keeps a nice clean cut, but sometimes lets it grow out for hair flipping effect.

Skin Tone: Peach

Attire: Proud of his body, he tends to wear revealing clothes that rarely covers his midriff. Clothing consist of a vest, striped dress shirt with a diamond in the middle (Didn't come like that, trust me. His handy work.), black jeans, and a tight undergarment underneath. This is the closest to him hiding his body, most of the time he doesn't wear a shirt, but due to his companion's he's forced to put one on . . .

Height: 5'9"

Family Members:

(All the wrong people are living)

-♥ Jonah

• Father || Kevin White | CEO of a Computer Company || Living
    • Mother || Lucia White || Prostitute & Hustler || Living
    • Younger Brother || Austin White || Deceased

Christa Vanderbelt

• ae283690932e52e58f2d0d938a6b4b2e6e121409_zpsvx5lh5vz.jpg

Name: Christa Vanderbelt

Nickname: Chrissy

Eye Color: Light Purple

Hair Color & Style: Long ebony hair that normally styled down with bows wrapping around a bundle of hair, one on each side of her head.

Skin Tone: Pale

Attire: Consists of an all blue white collared sweater and a navy blue skirt.

Height: 3'7"

Family Members:

• Father || John Vanderbelt|| Office Worker || Living
    • Mother || Chise Vanderbelt || Office Manager || Living

Rosary Ruth Hearth

• 65f59ac994417c9d9fe623830d6173aabdcec556_zpswbkm83jw.jpg

Name: Rosary Ruth Hearth

Height (in Feet): 5'4"

Attire currently wearing: If being nudist wasn't against the law than she would never have to wear clothing, but thanks to her wondrous society she wears a white jeans, black converses, and a rainbow jacket with the words "End the Unicorn's" written in lovely cursive with a unicorn picture with x's for eyes.

Occupation(s): Pastry Chef at a small popular cafe.

Julian Lanchester

• Kodoku.Usagi.full.1693929_zps3nvseqlj.jpg

Name: Weiner Van Halser Vak Bergenstein or if we gotta be technical it's Julian Lanchester.

Age (15-18): 16

Gender: Ehhh, that's a toughy, but pretty sure my birth certificate said Male . . . I ain't arguing with that info.

Sexual Orientation: We like what we like! I just get the best of both world. (Bisexual)

Year (Sophomore or Junior): Sophomore

Previous life : Was like a cool ass warlord or something. I know I was . . . I couldn't have been like . . . not awesome. Just not in the DNA man!

Talia

• 20150217_120456_zpsp5u1fxxy.jpg

Name: Talia

Age (15-18): 18

Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Year: Junior

Previous life: N/A

• pocket_clock-wallpaper-1366x768_zpsd5oulb25.jpg

Full Name: Lemia Delphine

Nickname: Clan Head, Lemmy

Astrological Sign: Virgo

Species: Beastman; Lapin Clan

Appearance:

• From foot to ear she is exactly 4 foot 3 inches tall. She is an anthropomorphic rabbit, her fur is pure white except for the yellow and blue marking on her face and hind legs that symbolizes her position as the Lapin Clan Leader. She find human clothes hot and bulky and therefore she tends to where the minimal amount, her usual attire being that cloak made out of a blue fabric decorated with her clan's symbol and an armband created with rare gemstones produced by her clansman with an embroidered sun in the blue fabric tied together with a orange ribbon.

Talia & Julius Nightingale

• 6bc3697d92d768ebac3505c5abcd1c8a657dc622_zpsvcjtyecw.jpg

Name: Talia Nightingale

Personality:

Talia is a cheerful woman with a very sharp mind, although she doesn't show it off very much. She is very kind towards people no matter the label society puts on them, homeless, assholes, rich people, she treats them all equally. She is very wise for her age having experienced a little more as a child than most people do, but there are time where she can be ditzy and forgetful. Although she may seem laid back, she doesn't hold back when she sees an injustice occurring and tends to scold those for doing wrong around her. As you might've guessed she tries to be honest, but sometimes she can't even help but lie when it's necessary. She seems to have no faults, but with all good there is some bad mixed within. Having been a Yankee in her younger days, she has some violent tendency when she is angry, normally breaking things that she can get her hands on. When angry, she happens to have a potty mouth, but overall she is a relatively happy person . . . on the outside. She get very emotional at night crying for no apparent reason, remembering all that she had that is now all gone. No one knows this side of her, and very seldom does she allow other to see it even acting cold and harshly to hide her instability.

Within her body, there something that she keeps dormant inside her that even she is unaware. A desire that she unconsciously seals within herself, something that want to surface but never get the chance to. This desire of hers eats away at her being sometimes putting her in a violent rage, or on a search for something.

Biography:

Talia was born as an only child to a middle class family. Her parents loved her dearly like any parents would love their child perhaps even more than a normal couple would. They didn't spoil her much surprisingly, teaching her things were better in moderate amounts. Being the only child, she never felt lonely or helpless since her parents always pushed her forward telling her to be the best that she could be. They didn't as much of her other than to be a good kid and try to make good grades, but Talia felt as if she needed to repay them in full. So she became an excellent student, athletic, and even a good cook to help her mother out. Her life was fairly easy, and she never felt as if she needed to prove something to anyone or anything. Her only wish was for life to stay the way it was, but apparently that was too much to ask for when her father died in a car accident her first year of middle school.

She and her mother were heartbroken, her mother trying her best to keep to her regular routine while Talia had a taken a turn for the worst. With her dad being gone, she had lost one of her major motivators in life and felt worthless and pathetic. At that time she started hanging out with a bad crowd, joining a girl gang and causing havoc in the city. Her mother tried stopping her, but Talia was to gone to listen and often lashed out at her verbally. This went on throughout her whole middle school career even having to take remedial classes in order to graduate. All of this changed when her mother collapsed one morning and rushed to the hospital. It turns out that it was due to all the stress she was building up after the loss of her husband and Talia herself. From that day forward, she decided to behave herself and do better in school like she had done before.

It was smooth sailing from there on, building a better relationship with her mother and graduated high school as valedictorian. Along the way she met the man of her dreams named Satoshi and married him upon entering the university at 18. They spent most of the time together, and eventually conceived a child after graduating the university, however, the baby died after birth being born without a developed heart. This left them both devastated, Talia refusing to eat or drink sleeping in her bed all day. Satoshi tried to comfort her, but nothing he said helped and eventually he gave up and started flirting with women from his day job. Soon he asked for a divorce which she agreed to not wanting him to be held back by her own selfishness.

After the divorce, she went to rehab to better herself, spending countless hours with her mother and therapist to help get through this crisis. It took 2 years before she was finally able to live normally, finding a job at a quaint little coffee shop near her home. Then one day, while walking home from work she saw a little boy standing in the rain searching for something or someone. Feeling empathetic towards him she asked him where his parents were, telling her that he didn't have any. She then offer to let him stay at her house until they could find him some help which he agreed. That day they had a big feast, Talia talking about weird stuff that the boy probably didn't care much about. Talia found the child weird as he didn't laugh or smiled just sat their expressionless. She brushed it off thinking that it was just because of his life, but the same night that they were sleeping she seen him in her dream. He asked if she wanted anything in which she told him no, but he kept telling her that there was something that she wanted and from that point on her dream went blank.

Next morning she found the child in the living room watching T.V still with that expressionless face of his, but much better than sitting there like a lifeless doll. They stayed together for the most part and she ended up adopting him as her son having grown quite fond of him.

TheWretchedEgg said:
Proud to have such creative work in two of my role plays. Love you and your characters! =3
am i allowed to critique peoples characters here?

[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]

My brain has went through hell and hot water to give birth to these babies, and I refuse to lose anyone of them!

That is all. Just want to keep them in my memory R.I.P to some who have died due to inactivity.

Plus I kinda wanna know what others think of them, but got too lazy to make individual threads for them >3>​

[/QUOTE]
may i roleplay with you

@Hobonamedfred

Yep do all the critiquing you want.

( I write over dramatic(sad) pasts >A<

Wanna do more happy stuff.

Can't say if you can critique other people stuff here though,

I personally don't mind.)

Also yeah we could roleplay with one another! Got something you wanna do?

I think one can critique only if the author says so, otherwise someone can make another quite mad.

TXII;Troy
d18a3306f9d67cace1897e2b1d2ccd5360d913ac_zpsfiouj7y8.jpg

Yutifa-47.full.414479%201_zpsltnu4ljm.jpg

Race:

Robot;Android

Dysfunctional Storage Unit

Technical Age 2 years; Mental Age 26

Height/Physical Build:

He is 6'4 from ears to heel. He was built in the form of a muscular werecat for reason unknown. He was made with the finest obsidian metal that money could buy and has one of the greatest programming of all time. Contrary to popular belief, Troy did not have built in weapons inside of him just in case something like him rebelling were to occur.

Personality:

Troy, despite his appearance, is a lazy otaku who does nothing but sit all day watching anime. He would be considered a drunkard if he had the capability of getting drunk, but sadly that wasn't in his programming so he stays sober. He wasn't always like this, but after Ophelia died his purpose had been taken away from him. He can be rather cold at times, but when people get to know him they start to hate him a bit less. He may be schizophrenic as he has vision of a yellow blur and a red blur at time, probably having to deal with his personality or something. Even Nix doesn't know what those are no matter how man time she scans him.

Weapons/Ability:

He carries along with him two weapons. One is a specialized Desert Eagle that uses condensed air as bullet. Much easier to use compared to a normal gun and cheaper to since one doesn't have to buy any bullets. Only thing it really needs is to charge, and thanks to Nix, it has a longer battery than before.

His second is a energy sword along with a few energized daggers that he keeps attached to his side. However, he doesn't really need any type of equipment seeing as his body is a weapon itself.

Sexual Orientation:

"Being a robot is kinda difficult if you wanna have sexual relations. Not saying that I don't like women, I'm just saying that there's no way of it happening. Unless . . . Off to the Mechanics for one last upgrade! "

Bio:

In this world their is only cruelty. The cries of a child in the distance, the lovely ears of a red haired kid, a woman and man with the brightest of smiles. All seemed to be there, but then again not. Maybe if he could just reach his hand out to grab it, it'll be clearer. But then again all dreams come to an end quicker than we want them to. TXII's first memory was the constant murmuring of men in white lab coats, the sound of metal hitting together creating a beautiful array of sparks in the air. There were no thoughts, only sounds that accompanied him as they made his body, arms, and leg for his dismembered head. There was soon a large uproar when he gave a small groan and was deactivated only to wake up again with a full body. When he came to he was no longer surrounded by an army of clad white man, but a single woman with a significantly large chest (C probably) and blue eyes with blonde hair.

The woman was deep in thought, taking detailed notes on him although what specifically he didn't know. When he lifted his arms to grab her attention, she flinched before greeting him with a smile and few details that seemed to be rehearsed.

"Where Am I?"

Those were the first word to leave his custom made voice system only to be answered by the giggling woman.

"You're in Wonderland Mr. Black Cat."

With that, he stayed motionless in that room, conversing with the woman in white until it was time for his deactivation. The first day was data transfer, which they plugged him up in a large computer giving him all the information he'd need. The second day was recuperation where he would spend the whole day getting used to moving and picking up objects. From that point on there were a series of test that he was tasked of completing may it be target practice, weapon control, or even killing some living organism that he had come to know as Species. It seemed the human race had a great dislike of them for spreading a disease which cause their population to decrease. There were a few immune to the disease, but as a whole the human race would not survive since there had yet to be a cure for it. So they came up with an idea that must be kept secret from the public, that secret was him.

Everyday he would be charged with some kinda task in the form of a test to gauge his combat abilities. Much to their delight, he had 90% affinity for fighting. Being made out of the best equipment of his time, he was more flexible, durable, and intelligent than anything they had ever created. Once tests was over he would go to the busty lady named Ophelia, who would be in charge of his maintenance. Ophelia was a weird one to say the least. Unlike the men before, she would joke with him, play stupid pranks on him, and even chatted with him about nonsensical things about her day. She was indeed annoying, but she also gave him a strange sensation that made him feel . . . feel something he couldn't even explain with all the knowledge he had been given. She was also the woman who gave him the name Troy when everyone else had called him by his serial number, TXII.

As time passed, he began to develop a personality, something that the humans did not expects. The time he spent with Ophelia watching anime and lazing around the lab made him find this life enjoyable even if he was nothing but a bunch of metal neatly put together. His creator would let that slide seeing as it didn't affect his tests although he did begin to see strange things while doing his normally daily routine. He would often see small figure that resembled a yellow blur that would always call out to him by a distorted names when he went to a few places within the lab. Sometimes there were red blurs and at times instead of blurs they would appear to him more as glitches . . . as if he was forgetting something important. However, he was always brought back by his quirky mechanic, and though he felt he needed to tell her this he went against his better judgement.

Soon as his personality started to overrun his programming his creators began to worry about his capabilities and him rebelling against them. Unaware of their fears, he continued to do he duties as usual, but something strange was going on. Although everyone acted normally, Ophelia was unusually secretive telling him that they would go some where special to dine on some cliff near the laboratory. Of course he agreed to go since she had looked so down. So after the usual, they went to the cliff she had told him about, but there was no dinner when they arrived. Only him and Ophelia who seemed to be on the verge of tears.

"Why are you crying?"

He'd asked her receiving silence for an answer. Suddenly she busted out crying, grabbing onto his cloak and blowing her nose on it. Gross. When she was done, she whispered to him what they were actually here for. Apparently, they saw him as a threat seeing that his personality was over powering their program, and so Ophelia was sent to deactivate and ultimately dismantle him until further testing was done. She couldn't go through with it, and by the time she had finished telling him, sirens could be heard in the background. Shouts neared the two as Ophelia whispered something low in her ear, three words that should never have been spoken.

"I love you . . ."

With that, she tossed him into the ocean below the cliff, and the last thing he saw before she had forcefully put him into hibernate were drops of red . . . the same red he had seen in the blur that haunted him. He awoke on the beach, his inside being filled with sea water. Drying off his cloak that had survived the fall, he found a small wet sheet of paper in one of the pockets. Pulling it out, he found a map to a certain location that was on the outskirts of the human city. She had known this would happened to him, so she had prepared a suitable living space with one of her co-workers who had a great disliking of her work. So he has been living with Ophelia's co-worker for the past year now.

Extra:

• He may be an otaku, but there are times when he does work for Nix under a disguise and alias to prevent being found by the lab.
  • Doesn't hate human nor Species, although due to his programming his tends to attack Species more on accident than purposefully.
  • Favorite anime at the moment has to be Grisaia No Kajitsu.
  • He does eat, since he does have a brain which need nutrient if it's going to function properly.
  • When deactivated his brain turn into a state where it doesn't rot if deactivated for a long time.
  • He has a hidden reset button embedded in the center of his head.

Usha

• 5fd3b554360d83d71d063b3e5faecb5d_zpsrdtklvwo.jpg

Name: Usha

Age: Estimated 300 years, but sleeps periodically which lasts from 50 to 100 years so she is around 20+ years mentally.

Native To: Evernight Peak, Lastrael

Species: Low Level Demon (Presumably)

Nationality: No Affiliations.

• Jayda McIntosh
    26be15698c16e98f280a08f5d53e1104c45358ec_zps37vxzvws.jpg

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 164 Lb

Hair Color: Sable

Eye Color: Yellow

Body Type: Plump; Chubby

Blood Type: AB Positive

Skin Tone: Chestnut

Voice Type:

Voice Example:

[media]

• [/media]
    Personality:

Everyone has their masks, Jayda is no exception. In reality, she is quiet neet that tends to keep to herself preferring to blend in with the scenery than to converse with someone. She hadn't always been so withdrawn, but as the world changed she couldn't follow it. Jayda is rather detached from the world finding living outside of a video game to be a boring existence. When she does speak to others in the real world she maintains an aloofness that makes it seem as she is superior to other when in fact she just doesn't care for 3d people. Not as she tries to be rude, but you can't force someone to be interested in something their not. A full blown pessimist, she often see's the world as a horrid game the is made to scrutinize the player. Along with that she rarely see's the good in anything as the the dark almost always outshines the light in her view. Now online, she is a completely different person. She's cheerful, playful, deceitful, and outright fun loving. In a world where she can be whatever she wants she wears a variety of mask which makes her an incredible actors in the gaming universe.

Biography:

America. The land where dreams come true . . . as if. Being born in the slums of Houston, Texas, life wasn't all rainbows and unicorns. After her mother gave birth to her, her father left them leaving only Jayda, her older brother, and her mother to fend for themselves. Food was scarce, they only had enough welfare for only the minimal amount of items. There were often times where Jayda and Byron would have to go hungry when mother couldn't bring any food home ... when she ever came home. She spent most of her time working, drinking, or sleeping with whoever was willing to take her. The hole that had been left by her dad could not be filled, not even by her own flesh and blood. As a young child, Jayda was what the white men called the average "negro". She stole food from the stores and robbed the people from the suburbs, taking money or anything that she could possible sell to make money. Someone had to make sure to two of them ate, and with Byron being mentally ill, she was the only one capable of doing that. As if her mother was any help in raising them at all. Most of the time it was just the two of them at home, and the seldom times she did decide to return there was a man with his hand around her waist. African American, Caucasian, Hispanic it didn't matter to that woman his race, social status, or if he had a family. All that matter was that he had that thing in between his leg and it was functioning properly on it's own or with Viagra or something.

Jayda could honestly say that she hated her mother, and many times wanted her to go die somewhere. That would way be better than having a good for nothing whore lazing around with her legs spread wide for whatever male passed by.No. At least whores get paid for what they're doing. Childhood was something that was supposed to be fun and magical, just like the cartoons they played every Saturday morning. It wasn't. Instead of cheerful music that the children would dance to on t.v she only had the irritating sound of gun shots in the middle of the night. Instead of the amazing teachers that were willing to do anything for their kids, there were only those druggies or the abusive people that were appointed in her class. Instead of the loving parents she had so desperately wanted she had a father M.I.A and a slut who half the time didn't even know who the hell they were. Yeah. Childhood was magical alright. As time passed as slowly as it normally did, Jayda was unprepared of the tragedy that would happen in her life. While the visits from her mother became more frequent than usual, Jayda noticed an obvious change in her. The woman's eyes would become a deep red, followed the an hysterical laugh, and then silence. Living in the place she lived, she knew that it was obvious signs of drug abuse. Wasn't any of her business though. She was killing herself just as Jayda had always wanted her to, but people never want the worst for others . . . not even for a mother like her. So it was a great shock when the next morning she didn't come home.

Turning on the T.V she flipped through the channels searching for the cartoons that she loved so much and happened to stumble on a murder case that wasn't to far from where she lived. Watching it intensely, she listened as the man spoke about how the victims died after having been raped, drugged, and then shot in the head twice. Then she heard the name. "Julia McIntosh" in big bold letter crossed the screen, Byron in the corner of the room searching for a mother that would never be coming back. She didn't remember what she did, only that she was angry and sad and ... and guilty. A knocking could be heard at the door when a woman came in claiming to be from child protective service's and took both her and her brother into custody and one of the many foster homes they had available. During that time, African American children weren't very "popular" to say the least. It didn't matter to her where they stayed, her mother was dead and she had done nothing but hate her and wished for such a thing to happen. In a way, it was her fault her mother had died. If she hadn't prayed for all those nasty things to happen to her than maybe it wouldn't have. No matter how she tried to convince herself it had nothing to her in her mind it was undoubtedly her fault. So the suffering continued.

At the foster home, they were allowed to go to school, and to be completely honest her parents weren't bad at all. They really cared for them and tried their best to rise them to be respectable adults which kinda alleviated the pain away from the current loss of their mother. Slowly, she began to forget all about it and lived a simple life although after having binged eating for the past year she put on some weight which lead to newer problems. She was picked on at school since she was a bit overweight and taller than the other kids. She hated coming to school, and by this time she began to get into watching anime and playing video games as a way to escape reality. Soon that was all her life was about. Middle school and high school were no different, but as she grew she noticed that everything bored her. Even the bullying got cliche and boring to which she threatened them to do even worse which they couldn't even do. Once she graduated she went to college (forcefully) and majored in game design. Then she heard from her peers that there was a new game on the market and hearing about the awesome graphics she decided she wanted to play as well.

Eve "Debura" Bydr

Lol_zpsyiw91ffe.jpg

"If we're all weirdo's then no one is!"

Appearance:

Not her actual appearance, Eve has tan skin and red eyes with white hair. She does change her appearance from time to time, but often times she returns to this form. A tiny 4'0" she is short and has a very flat chest that she has a complex about. On her head their are two noticeable cat ears that she herself created to make her feel more "animated".

Rank: A boulder that you can't miss; Rock on the Sidewalk

Species: Chuunibyou; Homunculus

Sexual Preference: Pansexual

• Personality:

Eve is a very comedic person, preferring a good laugh over anything else. Many don't take her seriously due this his goofy personality and his weirdness, as many people call it. She considers herself nice to everyone although most of the time they judge her base on her childish personality. The confused kid goes through random mood swings ranging from being happy to bawling out crying and soon enough happy again. Rarely allows herself to be mad, prefer to keep that to herself, but can be annoyed by others although it is not the same as her being angry. Eve's bluntly honest making many angry with her tactless honesty believing that she rather piss someone off with the truth then keep them ignorant with lies. Doesn't help her nor does it help the other person, so being truthful is the best for her. Doesn't get serious often. Most noticeable trait is that she's just a full blown weirdo if you haven't guessed and has this weird ability to make people think she's an idiot when in actuality she's pretty intelligent. One thing to note about her is that she is mentally unstable and so at time she can flare up for no reason or have a massive headache. Overall an anime loving weirdo with a childish personality.

Chronepsis; "Chrone"

Dragon%20Half%201_zps2ouidhqn.jpg

"
If a dream is a wish then please wake up."

Appearance:

Seemingly an Albino for all except of her pastel green eyes, her body is covered in light green scale that form in patches on her body. Her hair is pure white and taking her small stature of 4'2 it nearly drags on the floor slightly above her ankles. Her nails are extremely sharp and are colored black, and as for markings she has green symbols that crawl along her back and legs as well as red tattoos beneath the eyes.

Species: Dragonic Deity

Sexual Preference: Asexual

• Personality:

Not much to say about her personality, but if one were to describe it they would say apathetic. She's not pessimistic or anything else like it, but nothing seems to phase or bother her. There are times when she becomes worried and happy, but most of the time it an odd aura of blankness. Similar to a blank sheet without a mark, nothing changes with her. Some might see her as cold and emotionless, but it's not as if she tries to be, it's just the way she's grown in these times. There are some other noticeable traits such as her photographic memory and encyclopedic knowledge of many things. She can be seen as a third part preferring not to pick sides and tends to back out of things when they seem like they are becoming too complicated. Can be quite a tease if one gets to know her long enough to break through her apathetic/cold appearance.

Background:

A single call for a savior. The cry for fate to be changed. The death of a sworn enemy. Humans have always sought out answer for these desperate calls, but a single prayer compared to the world is nothing more than a pebble on the side of the road. However, when these pebbles begin piling up something is born. A rock. A rock created for the soul purpose of answering these calls ... a rock rightfully named Chronepsis. Birth was not something that came natural for deities, and unlike popular beliefs deities are not created from a higher being. Deities are the manifestation of human wishes that compile together into a sentient being with the soul purpose of fulfilling these wishes. Chronepsis was born from the wishes of early humans need for revenge, their belief in fate, as well as their want of judgement on others. She had no specific birthing place as the minds of many were her womb, but for one such as herself a place is necessary for one to call home and so she took residence in Japan where the belief in deities were the strongest.

For Chronepsis, there was no such thing as a childhood ... not in a way similar to that of humans anyway. There was no one to care for her injuries, no one to tend to her needs, not a single person to tell her that everything was alright. But she did have parents, thousands and thousands of mothers that fed her wishes in exchange for her help. They knew not of this scaly green dragon that fed off their wants, there dreams, nor did they know it was she who granted them. The inflicted injury of a rival or the rightful judgement of a cheater in a children's game, she had played a hand in all them. From a tiny little black space, she answered them all. Still only a "child" she had very little sway over the human realm, but as war grew and the human population increased the scale began tipping in her direction. She began to grow from a puny green dragon into one that could compare to that of a 7 story tall building. Her life consisted of nothing but fulfilling her duties towards humanity as everything she did was for their benefit. Life was simple, but as the need of her grew the game changed little by little. She was born a slave to her mothers, but now they became her slaves. Shrine of Chronepsis began sprouting all throughout the globe many calling her different names some even calling her a God. This is where she received her name and ultimately received her status as an official deity.

With her new title she now had a will of her own, one in which she could freely do as she pleased no longer forced by the mentality that she was made for humanity. Chronepsis, or Chrone, with her new freedom took quite an interest in her "mother". Once a mindless dragon, she never really thought much about anything really. One could even say that she wasn't "truly" born until she gained this freedom of hers which allowed her the capacity to think. Chrone would watch bashfully in the form a of human girl from the sideline as children in their kimono played with a leather ball or sticks. The older humans would sit around small wooden boards with even smaller wooden pieces and placed copper on silvers on who they thought would win, whatever that meant. The women were left home to tend to the children and the needs of the family, that seemed to be their main role in life. This structure differed from location as a certain section of Greece women were treated equal to men although in most other places women were subservient beings. However, there was one thing that never changed no matter where she looked. The poor never disappeared, war and disease spread throughout the Earth, people dying. When she first saw death ... really saw death, she grew frightened. Not by the fact that one of her mothers died, but she was the cause of her mothers murder.

Afraid, she refrained from granting anymore wishes scared to kill another one of her parents for another greed. This was a irreversible mistake as she changed what shouldn't have been touched. Life and death has always been a fragile thing, and to neglect either is a sin of monumental proportion. Disregarding her duties and the natural way of the world created even more war and the death toll was even greater. Chrone saw how her actions affected the world and vowed to never interfere with humanity again and to remain impartial to human affairs outside of her duties. With that mindset, she has kept herself hidden away from the world, her shrines becoming nothing more than oversize dust storage. Some even were destroyed over the years by humans or the Earth itself. The decrease of her shrine and worshipers cause a significant change on her body alone. She was not able to transform into the giant that she had once been and could only revert to her "childhood" form. Her abilities were greatly limited, but somehow she still manage to keep her will intact, something that deteriorate with the loss of mothers.

At this point, she disappeared from history and has been laying low ever since until recently. She was invited into a strange institute called "Absolute Academy" that taught people of otherworldly nature. Why she joined and how they found her is clouded in mystery. The reason she came out of hiding is unknown, but she has willingly accepted the role as a student and is now attending the said academy.

• She is around 2'2" tall (standing on hind legs not including tail) in this form and can fly short distances as well as spew a small green flame. Reverts to this form whenever she over exerts herself, or when she feels like it.

5c46766b52a5dda6e179106205fb635c_zpssqbcjcgj.jpg

Extra:

Deities gain power from wishes, however, due to the modern ages and more and more people moving away from shrines deities powers have greatly decreased. This proves equally true with Chrone and so most of her power has either left her or has become minuscule compared to her earlier years.

Clovis
Scavenger%203_zpsocnfunet.jpg

Scavenger_zpshnya3qcd.jpg

Scavenger%204_zpstxvklpzp.jpg

What do you go by?

"I've been called by a great many names, but the most popular seems to be Clovis the Bastard of Larareseth"

It's a surprise you made it too... How old are you again?

"Lived for a weird 26 years."

What are you even?

" Male I would assume. That thing is indeed swinging between my legs."

Do you prefer man or woman? Maybe both even?

"I don't really have a preference, I enjoy diversity. Would you call me a Pansexual?"

Who makes your heart go . . .

"No one. I have yet to feel that tingling sensation talked so much about."

• I see you are quite ... different from other people.

"Awww you give me to much credit. Well, to say the least I do call myself original with very few people carrying such traits, may it be physically or personality wise."

----------------------

A maniac. That would be the best way to describe this enigma self-named Clovis. Cheerful, overly sarcastic, happy-go-lucky, lazy, and even sheepish are just a few of his many traits. Sometimes one thinks that he had multiple personality disorder, but he will assure you that he doesn't. He not sure how one should act, so his solution to this problem is to act every possible way. Although he does have somewhat of a sadistic side when it comes to hunting, but only prey worth killing is able to stir up his hunter nature. Most of the time, he wears a happy expression to pass through it. He has this strange notion that he might tell you one day. He loves humans but hates humanity, and how he differentiates the two is beyond any sane's person comprehension.What a fickle person he is indeed.

You rather do these often don't you?

"When you have so much free time such as myself, one has to find something to pass the time."

• Sleeping

• Lounging Around

• Sight Seeing if you will

• Wood Carving

• Music is quite something too

• Eating (in moderation of course)

There must be a few things you are dissatisfied with.

"Of course. I wouldn't be human if I didn't would I?"

• Rain (Depending on Location)

• Animals

• Extremely Bright Places

• Churches

• Anything deemed "Holy"

What send shivers down your spine?

"Aren't you at least gonna take me out for supper first? Asking such harmful questions."

Main fear are closed spaces. The correct term for this would be considered claustrophobic. It all started ... Well you'll find out soon enough.

Who are you?

"Such a poetic way to ask about my life, I do applaud you. My life is not something of interest to some like you, but if you wish to hear it then listen closely. From the time my head could see things and remember, I was an outcast. My family were a bunch of superstitious humans although my father was the only sensible one, or at least he was. Mother hated me with a passion due to a rumor spreading around that those who gave birth to lighter pigmented children would curse the family. She didn't want me. She didn't pretend to like me nor did she try to associate with me, and once my father died due to a rampant disease that plagued in the city. Well, there was nothing stopping her anymore. I do believe that I was around 5 or 6, I'm not quite sure. Oh, and I do forget to mention the fact that she refused to name me since she didn't want the family to be stained by giving such an oddity a name. For a good while they called me 'You', 'He', 'Him', 'Bastard', "It", and many more. Goody goody!

Now once the old man keeled over, this only furthered mother's suspicion about me being a devil, so she tried to burn me to the cross. She was the
    best mother indeed. This plan of her could not go through seeing as no one wanted the cursed child ashes in the middle of the town, so she took it upon herself to end it. You've been staring at my shredded mouth, so I guess you're waiting for the answer as to why it appears to be so ... grotesque? Yes, that fits. Well, she tried to burn me starting with my mouth. Her plan was to weld it shut to quiet the screaming, but I managed to cool the metal and throw it somewhere. Who knows where it landed. Soon, she had me unconscious but could not kill me as it would be to much of a sin that she did not want to bear. So she placed me in my father's coffin that was supposed to be sent to be buried a week later, but instead she sent the both of us floating down the river to an unknown place. First time on a boat.

I can remember being frantic at first, hunger arose in that wonderfully tiny body of mine and when I got hungry. Don't judge me, but when one is starving anything will do, so father became breakfast, lunch, and dinner I suppose. Tasted horrible and rotten, but it was sustainable seeing as he hadn't begin decaying until days later. Now that I think about it, I wonder why I didn't die from the plague that killed him. I doubt the churches 'God' had anything to do with it. Oh my, I thought of something distasteful. Eventually, my food supply began running low, but luckily, we slammed into a large rock that broke the casket and freed me. I couldn't swim for the life of me, but a few bones and wooden planks do make for a good raft. From that point I had made it from the Throw, my hometown, to Lancel the kingdoms richest city and home to the worst criminals. After that . . . Well, don't want to tell all the juicy parts before the story begins now do I?"

• [/media]
    [media]

[/media]
    [media]

[/media]

"A song you weren't prepared for"

[media]

[/media]

Diana Akiyama

Diane%201_zps2uvpylrv.jpg

"Life is a bundled up ball of thread that's hard to separate."

Nickname:

Dean

Species:

Human

• Personality:

Diana is not a ball of emotion as she should be. Thanks to her heart hardening at a very young age she has yet to experience emotions that a girl at her age normally goes through. She is calm and collected, and quite friendly with those around her. She at times can be awkward with new things as she finds it rather difficult to deal with as she had not been taught to handle certain types of situations. Her personality has been greatly neglected as her mother focused solely on her physical characteristics and abilities. One could consider her biggest trait that she is an amazing actor to make one believe her to be an energetic girl with an incredible head on her shoulders. At times she does appear to be quite an airhead, when it comes to things happening around her. Her most noticeable trait is her inability to understand the people around her. She has gotten increasingly better with this after the accident, but it still proves to be quite a challenge. She fails to understand why people do certain things, and with her lacking in the emotional department she becomes rather logical in her speaking. Not the best person to talk to when searching for comfort as she is bluntly honest, and normally does not hold her opinion from anyone.

Traits:

Physically she is missing her entire right hand and wears a metal prosthetic hand as a replacement. She had countless number of surgical scars on her stomach and back from the many surgeries preformed on her. Diana has a strange habit of staring at people or things when she is thinking or confused as well as when she is eating.

Reading

Writing

Sports

Learning

Order

Rules

Animals

People

Dislikes:

Being Confused

Chaos

Breaking from Routine

Giving Up

People (Confusion)

Loud Noises

Cars

Name: Namir; Nim

Surname: None

Kind: Cat Beastman Presumably

Appearance:

Love_zpswtttsluy.jpg

Personality: Independent, studious, and hard working Namir does it's best to reach his goals no matter the situation. Having his family shun him for most of his life he has become aware of the fact that this world is bias and cruel and tends not to depend on anyone or anything that he has not raised. Unable to have a childhood, he is rather mature for his age and tries to see things logically, but when it involves his "kids" he throws logic to the wind. His treatment of other depends solely on how they treat him. He is a firm believer of "treating others the way you want to be treated" and as such he is capable of being rude if been rude to. Overall he nice and has a steady head on his shoulder although he holds some doubt when meeting new people due to his history with his clan and other species alike. Probably has the worst sense of humor out there and is known as "Mr. Literal".

Staying in dorm: Yes/No

Classes:

Home Economics

Pre-Caculus

English Language

Monster/Animal Anatomy

Animal Observation and Understanding (Ironically)

Herbs/Brews; Medicine

Chemistry

PE

Sun Bathing

Learning

Animals

Medicines

The Unknown

Dogs

Dislikes:

Water [Does bathe periodically in private]

Being treated like a pet

Ignorance

Being looked down upon

Mud

Pants

Cat Puns (It's just not funny)

Stating the Obvious

Short history/bio: He wasn't normal. Not to the outside world, and not even the world he had been born too. The smallest beastmen in his village by far, Namir had been shunned by his family as well as his clansmen. He spent most of his time trying to gain attention from those who surrounded him, wanting at least some confirmation that he was there. However, nothing he ever did ever got him the attention he needed so much, and so for the longest he had thought of himself to be an invisible being without a purpose of life. This changed however when he met two jackal pups in the middle of the forest he lived in who at first attacked and nearly killed him on their first meeting. He survived this encounter, and even though most would have ran away screaming he decided to raise them or at least help them until they were old enough to live on their own. Normally it was forbidden to make any contact with canines, but being the outcast that he was no one really bothered to stop him or report so he did as he pleased. So after having them warm up to him and such, he raised them just as he had planned and created a bond with them to the point that they decided never to leave him no matter where he went. Happy to finally gain he attention he sought he decided to become a beast tamer, much to his uncaring father dismay. It was rather strange for him to hear his tiger of a father telling him not to do something. Hell it was amazing that he was even speaking to him in the first place about anything. However, against his father's wishes, he left his home to fulfill his dream and found a nice little academy in which he decided to enter. Along the way he found a rather large egg that seemed abandon and so he took it along with him on his journey and now here he is.

Crush:

" I don't have anyone, but even if I did it wouldn't matter ...

I'm just an animal in their eyes anyway."

[Pm me if you wanna hit this tail you perverts!]

Other: Namir is an androgynous and does nothing to allow

the other species to know it's gender. It uses male pronouns mostly

so it is assumed that it is male.

Has a secret ability that it keeps hidden. When overwhelmed

he can change into a demonic cat or when wet he can change

into something entirely ... unexpected?

~Secrets~

His kids can be seen next to him. The one on the right is Isle

while the one on the left is Styx. They're both male.

Even though he lives in the dorms, he tends to sleep outside with

Isle and Styx as he doesn't feel all that comfortable leaving them to

sleep outside in the cold.

Carries the unhatched egg with him everywhere.​

Name: Shadow; Lilith

Surname: Campanella

Kind: Ghoul, Wight, Zombie. Many different names that her kind go by.

Appearance:

Ghoul%20Remastered%202_zpsftvghdfj.jpg

Personality:

Despite being just a bunch of dead meat and bones, Shadow is a rather energetic character. She is a rather talkative one and prefer playing rather than sitting still than doing nothing at all. Quite a weirdo and a lover of anime and manga, she has plenty of quirks that set her apart from all the others. A realist that lack seriousness, Shadow likes to keep a clear mind when thinking about difficult situations especially when it comes to arguments. Not one to easily anger, there are points in which she does get somewhat pissy, however, people are rarely able to push her to that extent. Despite appearing somewhat loose, she is quite the intelligent woman having experienced many different things during the time she was alive. Overall a fun loving girl who prefers being a weirdo over being a stick in the mud,

Staying in dorm: Yes/No

Classes:

Biology; Human Anatomy

Monster/Animal Anatomy

Math; General Class

English; General Class

Astronomy

Physical Therapy

Cigarettes

Humans

Movies

Having Fun

Cold Areas

Meat

School

Anime

Manga

Refrigerators

Dislikes:

Being a Ghoul

Boring Things

Fools

Clowns

Hot Places

Roaches

Short history/bio:

There was only her. She wasn't anything, but a shadow. Not a human nor an animal, but a shadow destined to live for the one that shines in the sun, her. She found herself in the Campanella family at a very early age, maybe even born there ... she didn't know. As long as she could remember she never really existed, she was a cast away of an even brighter human. They called her her sister, but they all knew that they weren't related. Hell, they weren't even in the same social standing as one another. Well, there may have been some truth to this as they did look similar to the point they could have been mistaken for twins. Dubbing herself the shadow, she lived just that. The Campanella family was the owner of one of the most successful hotel services up-to-date with some member being big figures in the political world. As any other business they had fierce competition that would love having them gone, and with their daughter their next in line to inherit the corporation they'd do any to get rid of her ... including her family. To avoid any harm coming to her, they needed body double, someone who could take all the attacks away from her and onto themselves. Who better to fit that bill then the Shadow, a child that looks exactly the same as she did. And so, she spent most of her life acting as a body double for her supposed sister until her untimely death at the hands of a sniper during one of the many business meeting held by her "father's" rivaling company. When she awoke shortly after her funeral, she was alone and so has been roaming the earth as a ghoul until coming to her current school.

Crush:

"Don't got one."

[Pm if you have that type of fetish o-o You

Necrophiliacs...]

Other:

- Her actual name isn't Shadow but Lilith.

- All her current scars were received during her lifetime.

- Was (and still is) blinded in her right eyes during her time which is why it's is

a different color than her left.

-She eats humans, although she is capable of eating other

things her life is dependent on human flesh.

-Has no clue who revived her nor their reason

for doing so.

- She is unable to feel as all her nerve endings are dead. Only

her brain cell and heart remain alive.

-Prone to having her limbs fall off.​

• Blonde%202%20Remastered_zpsikfyd6r0.jpg

Username: A Guileless Fable

Name: Veronica Smith

Species: Human

Height: 5"9'

Weight: 135 Lb

Which side you are on:

"Hmmm, In this situation I guess I'll be on the good guys side. So humans, and frankly I hate Gijinkas."

Scars:

"Well I have a stab wound from a Gallade that almost took me out on my stomach, burns on back from the time I took a blast from a Charizard guy . . . Oh and my favorite would be the 3 scars on my leg parallel to each other thanks to a Zangoose. I have plenty others, but that's to much explaining to do, so that'll have to do for now."

Mental state:

"Sane nearing the edge of insanity seems to suit me."

Psychical state:

"I'm as clean as a whistle, or the barrel of a rifle."

• 9f91a9f9533a23416cc3603641208fa905b006b9_zpselrtrnfb.png

Username: A Guileless Fable

Name: Aaleahya

Species: Gijinka

Age: 52, but has been mistaken for 24 due to her slow aging.

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 145 Lb

Which side you are on:

"I would prefer to stay out of this useless squabble, but I would have to side with my fellow Gijinka when time calls for it."

Scars:

"Very few things mark my body aside from the occasional scratches I don't have any major injury."

Mental state:

"Peaceful and Serene with a clear view."

Psychical state:

"I'm am fine, no need to fret over me child."

The Belle of The Ball of Death Gun

• Akame%20Ga%20Kill%20Persona%201.0_zps6w9w059p.jpg

Name: Belle Heartland

Hobbies:

Breathing

Gardening

Walking

Falling

Getting Hurt

Moving

Playing Pranks on Friends

Mask

Capes

Hood

Anything that covers her face

Animals

Life

Reading

Dislikes

Blood

Pollution

Littering

Failure

Forgetting

Night Raid

Him [HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE]​

• Astronomical%20Girl%20Remastaered_zpspjjmd759.jpg

Name: Nysa Comet

Alignment: The bad guy's bad guy's lackey. In other words, Team Delta.

Height: 4"8'

Weight: 115 Lb

Witch of the Abyss

Elois_zpswtakbnsl.jpg

Name: Elois Campanella; Witch of the Abyss

Race: Witch

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Class: Criminal

Preference for magic fuel:

- Corruption - Death Energy - Emotion -

Weapons:

View attachment 144923

Magic:

Elois is reliant on magic, and as such she has done her best to perfect the magic she has been gifted to the extremes. Her strongest magic lies with Death & Corruption while seriously lacking in Emotion as she is capable of using only two types of said magic being Void and Death Magic. Despite her youthful appearance, she is quite adept in the use of Death magic feeling no remorse to those she may inexplicably harm. However, due to the lack of practitioners willing to learn the ways of Death Magic it is quite a limited in the amount of currently known spells that can be cast while using it. However, there is also an abundance of life essence that can be absorbed due to the lack of magicians making the few spells more stable and stronger than that of other magic types.

Abilities:

Unlike many magicians in this world of today, Elois was not born with her magic ability intact. She later received it during her lifetime as a human before becoming the witch that she is now. With this being said, she has the uncanny ability to see the souls of both the living and the dead which normally is undetectable to the naked eye. Normally the soul usually depicts the character of the person and is able to converse with her when she sees it depending on what she needs to know. However, some souls are capable of ignoring her call when asked, so this power is not very cooperative at points. Along with that she is capable of conjuring a number of undead being as well as a demon or two with the use of her staff. She also has one other ability, but she has yet to use it so refuses to talk about it.

Strengths:

Death magic is where Elois skill lies, as she is capable of conjuring multiple spells consecutively without breaking a sweat. She has incredible stamina for her age and can go for days without eating and still maintain her condition. Also one of her strengths is that she is skilled at keeping her emotions in check and thinking logically even during the toughest of situation. Thanks to this quirk of her, she can manipulate a raging opponents movements and attacks to her favor leaving her the victors of her duels.

Weaknesses:

Elois has a hard time dealing with people up close and outside her range of magic. Refining her skill solely in the magical arts, she has completely neglected to better herself in the way of physical hand to hand combat or sword play. This is perhaps her weakest part of her is the fact she cannot defend against close ranges attacks. She has worked on ways to get around this handicap, but it still is extremely difficult to block and counter attacks that get within 3 meters of her location.

Personality:

If we were to describe her personality in one word it would be an actor. Life is full of little white lies and mask that hide the wearers true intentions, Elois just happen to be a master at portraying her character. Her personality is solely dependent on her needs and want at the moment. Her current mask is that of a clumsy yet cutesy imbecile who could be considered to have the worst hand to eye coordination humanly possible. However, in actuality she is a rather manipulative and sly character willing to do anything to reach her end goal. Good at concealing her emotion she is rather insincere to those who serve no purpose and often categorize people by there usefulness. If you're useful than more likely than not she'll interact with you, and if you weren't then there was no point in wasting her time. She thinks logically and is extremely intelligent to the point where if she tried hard enough she could even become a royal strategist if it weren't for her current status.

• Aiza%20resized_zps3doqrfyg.jpg

Name: Jun Akiyama

Appearance: Standing in at around 5'9, taller than the average Japanese man and woman, Jun is a rather tall muscular girl. She weighs around 150 Lb, most of it being muscle instead of fat due to her intensive training. She has candy red hair that stops at her neck with pumpkin colored eyes to match. Normally seen in her high school uniform which consist of a black short skirt, a forest green blazer, a white collared shirt, and a red striped tie. Normally she wears black biking shorts underneath her skirt seeing as it tends to fly open whenever the wind blows. On off days she can be found in knee length khaki cargo pants, a red plaid jacket, a white muscle shirt, white sneakers, and her favorite white hat that reads "Mafia X".

Personality: Jun's brain is the only muscle on her body she doesn't take the time to work out. An idiot by definition, she is not the brightest star in the sky and the one who's most likely to take a remake test in all her classes due to her idiocy. To add insult to injury she's a full blown tomboy and is the type of person to fight first and ask questions later. Lacking any feminine charm she tends to be treated like a man and for some odd reason is quite popular with girls. Giving credit where credit is due, she does use her head sometimes ... when it comes to headbutting her opponents. Although she is an idiot and a brawny fool, she makes up for this with her hard-work and people skills. She works hard at whatever she sets her mind to regardless of whatever it is. Even if she doesn't understand it and ultimately fails at it she continues to put forth 101% of effort. As for people skills, she is quite friendly and does mostly anything anyone asks her to as long as it doesn't fight against her beliefs.

Background: Born inside a home with 2 older brothers, a sweet mother, and yakuza like father, life was pretty normal for Jun. Growing up she never really had a feminine figure to look up to since, though sweet, her mother had tendencies to toss her family members out the house often times returning to her old high school delinquent days. Her mother was probably the strongest yet scariest person in her household, so although she looked up to her Jun also held a perpetual fear of her. Jun spent most of her childhood playing with her brothers and picking up their habits turning into the masculine tomboy that she is today. For the most part, she enjoyed her childhood, although she did find her brothers to be a bit on the over protective side, but nonetheless she enjoyed herself to the fullest.

It wasn't until middle school that her bad habits would start to manifest. She had already fought dozens of time in primary school without any repercussions, but as she went up a grade level she noticed how people started to look at her differently. They started weird rumors about her originally beginning with being a delinquent which soon escalated into fighting and beating a hundred guys in an all out brawl. It didn't really bother her much until her friends started leaving her one by one because of them. She eventually ended up a loner in middle school, and when that happened she began filling in the role the rumors had made her out to be. She skipped school, got into plenty of gang fights with other schools, and started hanging out with friends who held the same rep. as she did. It didn't take long before she got out of her "slump" and returned to school newer than before. Yeah, her mother had to sock it to her to get it through her thick skull, but she eventually learned that people didn't define a person, the person themselves do. Now a high school student, she left her violent past behind and in order to make a new start for herself. Still an idiot though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back