• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A different kind of werewolf rp?

Kwillz

Bardic Inspiration
Status— Open!

Ok so first of all i have no idea what genre to put this under but it’s a werewolf rp so.... I guess it’s more fantasy/dystopian-ish??

Anyway! I know lots of you folks out there like werewolves so hear me out with this plot. I’m not looking for romance this time. My idea is one based off stories like The Last of Us and Logan (haven’t seen the movie tho) with an older and a younger character trying to survive a harsh world together. This will probably be a darker plot for rp. bUT FIRST—

About me!
  • Hi I'm Kwillz and I'm a geek who likes video games and musicals. I also have a passion for roleplaying.
  • I'm a detailed-casual roleplayer. My average post is about 2-3 paragraphs.
  • I go by EST. (East coast best coast)
  • I can reply regularly, usually at least once a day. But sometimes I may have to skip a day.
  • whoops I'm under 18. If that makes you uncomfortable then sorry I'm not for you. I'd like someone closer to my age but I'm used to older partners.
  • I prefer PMs. I don’t rp off-site.
  • I don't do NSFW, anthros, incest, or anything against site rules. Other than that, I don’t have any real triggers.
  • I think I'm a pretty chill person. I like some OOC and I have a discord and battletag I can give you if you fancy. ;)
Expectations:
  • Be committed and be able to respond regularly. At least once a day is ideal but skipping a day when you have to is fine. Being active is how you keep my attention because I either lose interest or forget otherwise.
  • You can always drop me if you have to, just let me know. Also let me know when you're just on hiatus so I know to welcome you back with open arms.
  • Please write a least a paragraph per post. That means multiple sentences. Thank you in advance.
  • I'm not a stickler for grammar and spelling so long as I can understand you, you're good to go. 3rd person POV is preferred.
  • **Please be creative and add to the story!** Don't just leave me to drag everything along by myself. Help build the world/story and let it come to life! Add something with each reply instead of simply responding with "Okay" or "I agree" and leave me to continue for the both of us. If you keep doing that we're going to have a problem.
  • Be a nice and friendly person hopefully :)
Alright enough of the boring stuff let’s get to the plot:
Werewolves have always been thought of as things of legends. Nothing more than old myths and stories. That was until one group of people known only as “The Organization” started doing tests to make what was once fantasy a reality. The Organization would do numerous tests at the cost of dozens of lives but in the end they created the perfect human-beasts hybrids. People with enhanced senses who could mutate themselves into wolves at will. These artificial werewolves were kept in a secluded facility known as the Compound. Here, they tested the limits of their subjects every day and began trying to condition them physically and mentally. They were to become an army under the complete control of the Organization... All were obedient, until the defectors made their move.

YC has been a subject of this facility for quite some time. The background of them is completely up to you. Whether they signed on voluntarily or they were a poor soul abducted and taken to the Compund for whatever reason, they were tested on and ultimately became one of these man-made beasts. They became one of the most promising of the pack: strong, fast, deadly. The others often did not bother messing with YC, knowing fully well what they were capable of. They’ve been there for years, learning to be loyal, trying to be. Yet, they know something is wrong. And they want to break out.

MC is a younger werewolf. In fact, they were born a werewolf after the Organization did tests on her pregnant mother. Separated shortly after her birth, MC was the definition of the runt of the litter. Yet, the Organization kept her around, wanting to know more about the ones born into this state.

One day, MC and YC finally cross paths. They decide to break out together. After that they will have to rely on and learn from each other. They will survive together. No matter how much they have to fight and kill their way through...

(Things to note: This is NOT going to involve romance between our main characters most likely. YC will be an older character and mine will be a minor soooo. Also you can play whatever gender you want for this. Just know mine will be female.)

Name: **She was not given a name proper and instead is formerly addressed as “Subject 908” but was given the nickname “Scrap”
Personality: She is usually rather quiet and distant. Years of being the runt means she has become slow to trust others, as she is not used to others treating her nicely when she had done nothing in return. She has quite the temper when she is angered. Though not as physically large or strong as the other subjects, she also proves to be extremely stubborn and hard-headed at times, not knowing when to back down for the sake of her own safety.

Background: Scrap— as she is known as amoug the other wolves— is one of the few werewolves held by the Organization who was born with her “condition” and abilities. They had tested on her mother while she was pregnant with her, and it is unknown to her if her mother survived and also became werewolf. When she was four, she began to lose her vision. Over the years it progressively became worst until it came to the state it is in now. She can be considered legally blind, but not completely. She still has perception of light and shadows and can make out blurry figures in front of her. But besides that, her vision is very impaired. She makes up for this lost sense with her extremely impressive sense of smell and hearing which help her to take in her surroundings in place of sight.

The other wolves, especially the younger ones, would use her disability as an excuse to ridicule her constantly. She was always outnumbered, yet she proved she could still hold her ground on multiple occasions. She does not know what the Organization keeps her for, considering she is both visually impaired and small in size compared to the other werewolves.

6061b0d52e205827ae66b91dceb86f5e.jpg
5e7f0fc26a7d2779f3f5592db1fecb79.jpg

As always, if you’re interested, shoot me a PM! I only like having one partner per plot as well, so that’s something you should note

Users who are viewing this thread

Back