• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Different Future (An actual Sci-fi rp)

[QUOTE="The Jackal]thank you... The first one looked like Nicki Minaj after a hair dryer accident

[/QUOTE]
---

Wow. Reall-- THAT WAS HER HAIR. xD I'm dying.

Hey is it possible to defect from one group to the other, just have an idea and would like to get your confirmation

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]Hey is it possible to defect from one group to the other, just have an idea and would like to get your confirmation

[/QUOTE]
I just put up an update tab to do that

@Annabella I could begin to chase you as void runner.

HcX4hYo.gif

Annabella said:
--
Such pleasant gifs. Go ahead, it's up to @The Jackal because I have no weapons on me of any sort and we are at his house, I believe.
Not like I'm going to kill ya, I am nice like that, "I am just going to egg you really, really bad."

ClassyBunny said:
Not like I'm going to kill ya, I am nice like that, "I am just going to egg you really, really bad."
--

I love you for that and despise you for that at the moment. xD

ArachneGlycon said:
Really? Thanks, Imagination is my super power haha
--

No problem, gurl! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope you have the best of times on this site because it'll ruin your life and sleeping schedule.

Annabella said:
--
No problem, gurl! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope you have the best of times on this site because it'll ruin your life and sleeping schedule.
Haha ^^ that's not a problem... meaning I already have that problem I usually stay up till like 4-6am just messing around anyway lol so @Annabella I'm just curious, how come you aren't replying in the roleplay that much?

ArachneGlycon said:
Haha ^^ that's not a problem... meaning I already have that problem I usually stay up till like 4-6am just messing around anyway lol so @Annabella I'm just curious, how come you aren't replying in the roleplay that much?
--

I have like 50 different notifications, Character Sheets, and other things and I'm trying to clear it all out. Plus, it's not showing me when Jackal replies for some reason.

Annabella said:
--
I have like 50 different notifications, Character Sheets, and other things and I'm trying to clear it all out. Plus, it's not showing me when Jackal replies for some reason.
ohhhhhh okay lol super roleplayer x) everything makes sense now

ArachneGlycon said:
ohhhhhh okay lol super roleplayer x) everything makes sense now
--

I do have time now but I am awaiting Jackal's reply and I'm no super RP'er, just a really big dumbass for signing up for so much. Everything's been cleared now so I'm good to go and up-to-date and should be ready to post along with you guys. ^__^

Annabella said:
--
I do have time now but I am awaiting Jackal's reply and I'm no super RP'er, just a really big dumbass for signing up for so much. Everything's been cleared now so I'm good to go and up-to-date and should be ready to post along with you guys. ^__^
Yessss sweet. Now we might be able to have some fun I'm trying to limit myself to just this roleplay... although I hope the pace picks up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back