• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Deadly Bond

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
@Veni656

She knew she was dying with the way the doctors were speaking to her. They said she wouldn't last the rest of the month with how bad the congestive heart failure and they sent her home to live out her life with a nurse visiting her every day to make sure she was alright. She had no family nor any friends so it was just her. Most of her days anymore were spent in bed as she didn't have the energy to do anything. With being just 24, she should have some more life to her but it seems that it wasn't looking that way.

Since she was diagnosed, she had lost a lot of weight and she was at a very unhealthy weight. The nurse that would visit would have to force her to eat just so that she would gain even a little bit of weight. That, of course, didn't work. She was eating little by little every few hours but it wasn't enough. When she would get up and walk around, she would often lose her breath but she would continue on no matter what. She spent most of her time outside and enjoyed the sun for a while. Currently, she was laying in bed and dozing off while reading a book, waiting for her nurse to come by.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuno checked his watch as he made his way down the hall. He'd been in that branch of the hotel many times and it was never plesant. His job, his duties, his title, none of them filled him with joy, but when the time came, the time came. He assumed the guise of a nurse and grabbed a bar of chocolate. Chocolate made things better usually. As he walked down the hall getting closer to the room nobody noticed him they just kept walking by without a hint of even realizing he was there.

As he stepped into the doorway his black scrubs and scrub pants contrasted strongly with the bright walls of the hospital room. Spotting her laying in the room reading a book he stayed quietly watching her for a bit. She's so young...

He waited a little longer for her to notice him before he said softly with a kind and gentle smile "Ready..?" 

Someone was within the room and she could tell. The red headed woman opened up her cloudy blue eyes and sat up, frowning lightly. Being blind, she could never really tell who was walking into her room and who wasn't. Every day, it was a different person and she wasn't too fond about it. She closed her book as she heard the man speak and she instantly became confused. Ready? Ready for what? Tilting her head to the side, she placed her book on the table beside her bed and turned her head towards where she believed he was standing. "For what, if I may ask?" She pulled her blankets up and wrapped them around her, waiting on him to answer her. "I suppose I am... I am tired of simply laying here everyday." 

Kuno sighed he'd forgotten to check about her vision and just general condition. and he moved closer so she could see him clearer. Though that wouldn't fully fix it until he helped her out of bed. He waited and watched for her reaction and took a deep breath getting ready to explain. Some people got the question right away, some didn't. He let her shift into a comfortable position and paused one quick moment as she seemed to be getting it.

After the slight pause he changed what he was going to say. "To go.." he said with a finality that was hard to misinterpret. He let in sink in before he extended his hand out to her letting his hand which now seemed too bony for the 26 year old form he was sporting. "Come with me... I'll show you" His smile was wide and encouraged her to trust him. He prefered it when he didn't have to force anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back