• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A data dog's search for partners. Update(10/26)

Space Cowboy Ein

A little dog in big space.
Hello! I'm interested in a few detailed RPs with plots and then a few pairings as well. Most of this will be futuristic and not very fandom heavy.That being said I'm open to similar suggestions but I can't write MxM in a romantic capacity and am not very big on angel/demon or werewolf/vampire stuff. Anyways, let's get down to the nitty gritty. If you think you may have another idea that's close towards what I'm looking for or like what you see already, don't be afraid to start a conversation!

What I'm looking for in a partner:

2-4 Paragraphs

1-3 Replies/week

Likes to world build

No qualms about doubling

Fandoms I really can work with:

Battlestar Galactica

Star Wars

Ace Combat

Halo

Dragon Age(Maybe)

Genres:

High Fantasy

Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Futurisitc/Cyberpunk/Dystopia

Modern Fantasy

Post-Apoc(Non-zombie, pref robots)

Pairings:

Witch Hunters

Master magician x Student

Scavengers in a snowpocalypse(futuristic)

Plots are:

(Really rough ideas and very open to discussion, other plots welcome.)

Plot 1: Running from the force(Star Wars based)

A pair of young refugee children from a planet embroiled in civil war have displayed a strong affinity for the force in their attempts to defend themselves. News of these children quickly reach both the Jedi and the Sith, and the respective parties send out teams to find them. Whomever finds them first begins to train them, but they eventually resist and run away, once again being pursued by both parties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm very interested in the first plot idea you have. However, I was wondering what your meaning on a detailed partner is?

FallOutBoy said:
Hello! I'm very interested in the first plot idea you have. However, I was wondering what your meaning on a detailed partner is?
2-3 Decent paragraphs, not a lot of spelling, grammar mistakes and not like reading from a children's book.

Oh, yeah, I can manage that! My only problem would be that I don't RP sci-fi plots all that often so I don't know if that will be problem for you? I'm trying to get out of just doing one or two plot genres.

Nope, most of what we'll be doing isn't entirely based on sci-fi knowledge so you'll be fine. I can always help out new converts to the genre anyways. :)

Okay, awesome! So I wouldn't know much about the space fight part, just a heads up. And as for the planet do you have a general idea what the planet will be like besides the forest part or is the rest just going to come through RP?

Also, I should probably go to bed. I'm unusually fairly active but I have a busy day tomorrow so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get on...

Alright awesome! And it'll just send me a notification for it, right? Sorry, I've been role playing for a few years but I'm fairly new to this sight and have only RPed through conversations... So, sorry if I sound dumb asking ^^"

Anyways, I'm going now, this time... Heh

Pfff yeah it'll give you the notification n all. And don't worry, I've hardly been here a month myself.

Till then, see yah!

Some added in pairings n stuff. Bump.

I'd be interested in some sort of Sci-Fi / Fantasy 1x1. Also a really big fan of star wars, but I don't know how enthusiastic you are about that. I should mention I've never done a 1x1 roleplay before, but hopefully that doesn't present any problems?

Haha, free food? Please tell me that pizza is involved!

In any case, I'm not usually one for RPing SciFi, unless it's a more western style sci fi like Firefly. :)

But I can do high fantasy or modern fantasy. In fact, I've been dying to do something in a world similar to that in Dirty Magic (it's a book, if you haven't heard of it, and it's a really cool take on modern fantasy).

What say you? :)

It's amazing who you can draw out with the prospect of free food. xD I'm about to head home so full replies to both of y'all will come later this evening.

[QUOTE="Space Cowboy Ein]Oh look, a penny.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, I'm looking for a partner to do a few spacey roleplays and a few other roleplays but I am a female, I mostly play females, but I definitely wright at least 2-4 paragraphs per a post and am looking for someone able to respond 2-4 times a week. Wanna talk about starting a roleplay? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back