• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice A Dark Room CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Caffeine Freak

Two Thousand Club
[Beforehand, there's a couple rules:
  • Magical abilities of characters and magical properties of starting items will be inaccessible without the use of restoration gems that can be found throughout the RP.
  • Characters can be killed by the environment, but members of the dark room cannot kill eachother without OOC permission.
  • OP/God-modded CS submissions will be denied.
  • All characters must be humanoid.
  • Maximum 2 characters per player at one time.
With that said, have fun! If you have any questions, please ask!]

Name:

Appearance:

Race:

Personality:

Item/Tool/Weapon: (max 1)

Abilities:

Other:

Last edited:
Other than the description given I know nothing about this Dark Room stuff. Hopefully these characters make sense. I have two ideas because I dont know if either one will fit.

Name: Cecil

Appearance: A gruff looking father figure with heavy hands and meat on his bones. He has a salt and pepper beard, short hair, brown eyes like dark roast coffee.

Race: human

Personality: A tough love father type with something to hide.

Item/Tool/Weapon: Fists, sometimes a belt.

Abilities: Cecil has a hoard of parasites living inside him. These creatures make him immune to healing and potions, but they heal him over time at the expense of his enemies. These parasites are needle like black bugs that leap forward from his wounds and use the flesh of fallen foes to sow Cecil back together.

Other: He probable has a kid? He definitely doesnt want to talk about it. Please dont cure him.

===================================

Name: cant remember so he calls himself Ruk

Appearance: Hulking stone golem wrapped in spiked iron bands. Corpses hang from this slow talking beast but it refuses to remove them.

Race: cadaver collector

Personality: short spoken kind hearted and deep thinking.

Item/Tool/Weapon: Body and steel chain.

Abilities: Big brute of a beast.

Other: Trying to figure out who it was or how it cane to be. It feels it must protect the corpses on it, but doesnt know why.

Other than the description given I know nothing about this Dark Room stuff. Hopefully these characters make sense. I have two ideas because I dont know if either one will fit.

Name: Cecil

Appearance: A gruff looking father figure with heavy hands and meat on his bones. He has a salt and pepper beard, short hair, brown eyes like dark roast coffee.

Race: human

Personality: A tough love father type with something to hide.

Item/Tool/Weapon: Fists, sometimes a belt.

Abilities: Cecil has a hoard of parasites living inside him. These creatures make him immune to healing and potions, but they heal him over time at the expense of his enemies. These parasites are needle like black bugs that leap forward from his wounds and use the flesh of fallen foes to sow Cecil back together.

Other: He probable has a kid? He definitely doesnt want to talk about it. Please dont cure him.

===================================

Name: cant remember so he calls himself Ruk

Appearance: Hulking stone golem wrapped in spiked iron bands. Corpses hang from this slow talking beast but it refuses to remove them.

Race: cadaver collector

Personality: short spoken kind hearted and deep thinking.

Item/Tool/Weapon: Body and steel chain.

Abilities: Big brute of a beast.

Other: Trying to figure out who it was or how it cane to be. It feels it must protect the corpses on it, but doesnt know why.

They both fit! I noticed you called them 'ideas', so I'm not sure if you plan to use one or both or make further adjustments, so just let me know when you're ready

kapook_world-1051543.jpg

Leon Vrainia

Race: Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 160.9 lbs.

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Personality
Leon is sought out to be a rather calm and well-reserved person. He is quite cynical to those not yet trusted and is overly cautious of everything around him. Firmly regarding the belief that everything that is not considered a friend is there to kill you. To that, there is a sense of paranoia radiating from him but not without good reason. Being a sort of pessimist to so to speak. However, he is seemingly different once earning his hard earned trust. In fact, he is a lot more friendly towards people and is eager to help them out should the occasion arrives. He is seen to be less restricted and more charismatic around fellow allies. Even going as far as to throw in a joke or two to lighten the mood. While not the toughest person he makes up in sheer brilliance. And it's often said that he makes up several plans and backup plans for every situation he manages to find himself in. He is also known to be quick and decisive, allowing himself to make the first move before anyone else has the chance. This is greatly supported by his idea of survival first, fighting second style of combat. He is resentful of those who betray him and will be compelled to do sinister things if he is put into a position where chooses the lesser of two evils for the sake of the greater good.

Weapons & Armor:
•None

Items:
•None

Abilities:
N/A

kapook_world-1051543.jpg

Leon Vrainia

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 160.9 lbs.

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Personality
Leon is sought out to be a rather calm and well-reserved person. He is quite cynical to those not yet trusted and is overly cautious of everything around him. Firmly regarding the belief that everything that is not considered a friend is there to kill you. To that, there is a sense of paranoia radiating from him but not without good reason. Being a sort of pessimist to so to speak. However, he is seemingly different once earning his hard earned trust. In fact, he is a lot more friendly towards people and is eager to help them out should the occasion arrives. He is seen to be less restricted and more charismatic around fellow allies. Even going as far as to throw in a joke or two to lighten the mood. While not the toughest person he makes up in sheer brilliance. And it's often said that he makes up several plans and backup plans for every situation he manages to find himself in. He is also known to be quick and decisive, allowing himself to make the first move before anyone else has the chance. This is greatly supported by his idea of survival first, fighting second style of combat. He is resentful of those who betray him and will be compelled to do sinister things if he is put into a position where chooses the lesser of two evils for the sake of the greater good.

Weapons & Armor:
•None

Items:
•None

Abilities:
N/A
I will play Ruk. Let me know if you need more details on them.

Alright, you're both in! I'm currently working on the main thread but in the mean time, you can join the discord chat

Last edited:
I didn’t realize we were going to use discord for any of this. Outside of mmorpgs I haven’t used it for anything. Are we still doing play by post here on the forum?

I didn’t realize we were going to use discord for any of this. Outside of mmorpgs I haven’t used it for anything. Are we still doing play by post here on the forum?

Oh yeah, discord is just helpful for communication. The RP will still take place on this site.

Server's down until I can think of a better way to implement inventory management. Until then, it'll all be on this site.

Last edited:

Oh yeah, discord is just helpful for communication. The RP will still take place on this site.

Server's down until I can think of a better way to implement inventory management. Until then, it'll all be on this site.

Oh rip. That kinda sucks. It doesn't work on your side or something?

Only for servers I create for some reason, which is extra annoying ;(
Wierd... I would try to suggest to reinstall discord and etc. but I have 0 idea if it would even fix the issue.

The other way I was considering is that I can try to set a server up and we can do it that way. Though it would be all up to you.

Wierd... I would try to suggest to reinstall discord and etc. but I have 0 idea if it would even fix the issue.

The other way I was considering is that I can try to set a server up and we can do it that way. Though it would be all up to you.

I'll put up the intro soon and see if we can attract any more players. Otherwise we'll just hit it vanilla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back