• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Dark Forest

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

Awake, head throbbing, vision blurry...

The room is cold..

The fire is dead...

Now, after having played a mobile app called "The Dark Room" for a little while, and realizing how dark it actually is, I got hooked on an idea for a roleplay. All you get is those opening words, and the rest you have discover and create. Anything and everything could happen, or it couldn't. There would be obvious rules in place of course but what lies beyond that clearing, that room in the forest...

You curious?

Then let's light the fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Detective Rascal]> Interested!

[/QUOTE]
Lovely! I'll wait for at least, 1-2 more people before a thread goes up. ^^

> Interested as well. I am really loving this quest thing. It allows me to be more casual and yet still be involved

DemonKitten said:
> Interested as well. I am really loving this quest thing. It allows me to be more casual and yet still be involved
Long time no see Demon, glad your interested! ^^ One more and I'll get the thread up.

Well then, let me be that one person - interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back