• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered A couple questions

Max Nova

How would applying for an rp work?

Where can I post rp ideas?

How often is PM RPing used compared to thread rping?

How to Join
Well if your talking groups you just read the requirements listed on the interest or group thread. If your unclear PM the roleplay creator.

For 1x1 read the interest check. Unless otherwise specified you would post in the thread if interested.

For groups you post your ideas in the relevant Interest Check section:
Looking for Group

For 1x1 you post ideas in the link below. Looking for Partners

As far as I know group roleplays are always on threads.

1x1 I would say between half or 1/3 are in PMs. The rest in threads

How would applying for an rp work?
Usually you would have to search through the partner searches and interest checks and see what the requirements are. 1x1s are generally just trying to find a plot and partner that you are fine with each other's preferences. For a group RP the GM may have set some certain requirements or rules that you have to agree to; such as making and posting a character sheet first and then being approved to join by the GM.

Where can I post rp ideas?
Your ideas for RPs if they are 1x1 go into the Looking for Partners area. If it's for a group, then it would go into a Looking for Group subforum.

How often is PM RPing used compared to thread rping?
We don't have statistics on this, but it's not as uncommon as you would think. The risk though is that should a PM RP die, it risks being purged from the site completely to clear up server space. If you want to keep your content, it's best to post on the forums.

I would suggest reading the FAQ for more information; RpN FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back