• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A character test~!

Visi

Long term wanted, but not required. Wanting to do a gauntlet of situations for my character, Natalia, to get a better feel for her personality! Though this is in the Fantasy, most genres will apply! Any setting! If at all possible, would like to do this on discord! If interested, shoot me a pm and I'll send my discord!

Guidelines if required:

-Been roleplaying off and on for almost 9 years
-I prefer fantasy/modern fantasy
-I TRY to post during the week but more than likely my activeness will be during the weekends
-I try to match posts but my basic posts are 2-4 lines
-Can be any setting. If you've something in mind, just ask!
-prefer +18!
-I'll keep reposting this! Never to much development!

Last edited:
Hey hey! I don't have enough posts to send a PM, but I'd love to help you develop her! My discord is Valkyrie#4706 if you're interested.

hey! im also lookin to flesh out some charas (in a fantasy setting no less) and im 18+, hmu on discord! (cant pm lol sorry. im greywaren#4200)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back