Other A card game called "Mal"

Theinactiveguywhowedontmen

The mother fucker who we don't talk about
<p>

At a camp I went to literally 2 days ago. The staff there taught (Or rather let me struggled through) the game "Mal" all you are allowed to be told is. "It's a completely silent game", "If you draw a 7 you swap cards with somebody", "10's reverse the turn order", and "It plays like uno" meaning if you fuck up something like touching your cards before the dealer starts the game, you'll be penalized by having a card given to you. Which is a bad thing because your goal is to get to no cards in your hand. If somebody wins. They get to make a random rule and if it's broken they have to say the rule. But it can't be something bull crap like "You didn't say Onawanapia before your turn started. Draw 15 cards" only something like "Didn't say thank you before getting a card given to you off of penalization. Card is given to you Plus another for not saying thank you. Say in the comments if you have played this game or think it's interesting.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I've played this, except we called it "Idiot." I like the name "Mal" better, honestly. It seems the whole game was created just to mess with people who don't know how to play it.

Edit: oops, wait, I'm thinking of an entirely different card game. We actually called it "Mao."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Saccharine Cyanide]Oh, I've played this, except we called it "Idiot." I like the name "Mal" better, honestly. It seems the whole game was created just to mess with people who don't know how to play it.

[/QUOTE]
Even after playing it for quite a while I mess up something XP. And yes. Even though it's still fun to play after mastering it. I played with one of the staff at my camp along with 3 other friends...We were on one hand for 2 whole hours before I won

Users who are viewing this thread

Back