• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A candid request for my fellow weebs~

Tomatoe

Shadowverse 132006369
This is just a quick partner search thread for those of you who are free to roleplay! I'll probably update again when I have enough time to add my plots and make it look pretty, but for now this is what I've got! I'm a 23 year-old female who just graduated uni and is taking a little bit of time off for her hobbies. I've been roleplaying for around 10 years, but I've lost all of my old contacts and kinda have to start from scratch when it comes to finding partners. I hope you all like anime! Lol

Guidelines:
-No one-liners, please. You can mirror my length if you want which is usually ~400-600 words per side.
- I feel horrible for saying this, but I have a tendency to grow bored of a roleplay that isn't intellectually engaging to me which is really just my own problem. But I would prefer it if the writing is at an above average-intermediate level.
- I don't have a set posting schedule since it varies depending on what I have going on. I'm super relaxed with replies and won't bug you on this. I would expect the same in return. Plus, I'm looking for something more long-term. The less pressured I feel, the more interested I am in the roleplay.
- I generally like to double (i do not do OCxOC), just so we both get what we want out of the roleplay but I'm willing to talk over it with you if you have something else in mind.
- This one's more about plot and characters; I'm one of those people that doesn't like to rush the characters into liking each other. I take my roleplays slow and prefer the characters to interact in a way that is true to themselves and the situation they might be in. Love will happen eventually, but I'm not forcing anything.
- I have no interest in sci-fi, aliens, werewolves/furry, and steampunk

Cravings: (I can play male or female characters! If you like any of the pairings but would rather play one gender over the other, let me know!)
  1. Naruto Shippuden - OC x Itachi, Madara ***
  2. Naruto Shippuden AU - OC x Itachi, Kakashi ****
  3. Bleach - OC x Ichigo, Rukia x Renji, Rukia x Kaien, Rukia x Byakuya ****
  4. Akatsuki no Yona - OC x Hak, Yona x Hak ***
  5. Attack on Titan - OC x Levi, Mikasa x Levi, Mikasa x Eren ***
  6. Toradora! - Taiga x Ryuuji **
  7. Noragami - OC x Yato, Hiyori x Yato ****
  8. Vampire Knight - OC x Kaname, OC x Zero, Yuuki x Kaname *
  9. Kamisama Kiss - OC x Tomoe, OC x Akura-ou, Nanami x Tomoe***
  10. Gurren Lagaan - Kamina x Yoko*
  11. Violet Evergarden - Violet x Major****
  12. Inu x Boku SS - Ririchiyo x Miketsukami*