• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Camp Half-Blood Inspired Project - CS and OOC

Chaishi

the freebird.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Fictional Information

• bce3e8b90f71afa2fc1eda2316df0b3f.jpg
    Atlantis City is located on another dimension which is created by gods, it's a city with modern features and filled with every kind of demigod. You must be atleast fifteen years old and accepted by your own godly parent, plus must have completed atleast one mission in order to gain permission for entry. Every demigod which has permission for entering city has rights to live in there.

City is like heaven and it supplies itself. It has it's own police force, it's own production lines and farms. White coated buildings are decorated with blue lazuli stones. It is not limited by walls but is built on a wide mountain. Down the mountain, at the below you can see a wide, hazel blue endless ocean. Giant waves could be seen afar, which is broken by a reef closer to beach. It has a desert and a jungle on the other sides, almost divided by straight lines. It's a land truly creation of gods.

City lives through every kind of climate from extreme to mild. In land of Atlantis, death is still possible but in event of dying your soul can't be lost and will be sent straight to afterlife. Community has set it's own rules with time and does it's own elections inside. Each myth gets their own neighborhood in city but is not restricted by the neighborhoods. They just find that living with your own is healthier than living with others.

Mythologies And OOC Information

• This part is for OOC information about Lore and all the notes I need to include in as a GM.

Before you read it all, I suggest you read this page to see if you meet all the requirements.

— Need for literacy. I need you to be able to sort out a roleplay chapter for atleast 250 words, preferably atleast two paragraphs. Some situations could call for small roleplays which are fine, but I need everybody to be on certain level if you want to attend.

— Activity. You should be able to type in at group projects daily, atleast once in two days. If you see yourself in a situation such as you can't attend for your turn in a group roleplay, then kindly let me know so I'll tell next people to go ahead. Don't stall or ghost, explain problems you are facing and I'll try to help as best as I can.

— GM Decision solidity. If you are unhappy with an outcome of roleplay, obviously you are free to make comments. Most of the times as GM I won't be able to change what happened or I might decide not to tell you what's behind the curtain. Therefore if you agree to join this group, you agree that whatever is once written is most likely to stay.

— Understanding the information given and following up how the lore is evolving.

These are the requirements, if you believe you can meet these feel free to apply from next page.

NOTES
    1) I can't add every god from selected mythologies, so I'll only add the mains for now. If you have any other addition you want, please explain it under here or just PM it to me so we can discuss (Or you can just talk about it in discord). I can very well and I will add some minor gods for people to join later on according to your wishes.

2) Every writer must fill in the character sheet and send it to me so that their character might be shown here in this thread. Sending it under in the comments won't work and it won't count official.

3) I can and I will apply changes with time, they will be mostly minor but if anything big comes up you can follow it either here or on discord. It will be both here and there, so nobody will have any problems.

4) Later on, I plan to add in Loremasters who can actually write group starters and gather people around for those stories. These people will be picked from people who join and will be allowed to see lore structure so that they can write down their roleplays.

5) There is no limit for joining, it will always be available. If you want to be able to attend group roleplays, that has a limited slots for the moment (atleast until other Loremasters are set.) but by the time first chapter ends there will be several group roleplays to attend and if we have the numbers, everybody will get their own group. Who knows, maybe we can even set events for these groups in future.

First Chapter User Limit 5/10.
    Kryptic Kryptic
    @DoneKarma
    ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon
    Nevorra Nevorra
    @Rusty of Shackleford

• flame-human-png.761419

(Necklace is one of Jet's scales on a steel chain)

Full Name: Flame (Swapped first and middle name) Arii Drayceon
    Nicks:
    'Rii
    Riirii

Parents:
    Shzren "Scorch" Drayceon. (Deceased).
    Loki.

Mythology: Norse!

Items and Descriptions: A rune-inscribed sniper made to be completely, and utterly silent in firing. 50-cal. The force from the power still exists.

Personality:
    Flame is a very logic-driven person. They work on a surprisingly intelligible system of logic. Observe, hypothesize, test, repeat… although their default reaction to people in general is distain. They're generally fairly mellow, sticking to the background to watch events unfold and only ever really stepping up if something piqued their interest or offends them so bad that they can’t let it rest.

Most often, said offenses tend to be insults to their friends or family.

That is likely to be followed by such ludicrous 'pranking' that the recipient regrets every life-choice involved.

Despite this, they're still a person, and when emotions do come out of the box they shove them in, they are most often explosive from constant suppression.

Though they usually have a generally good handle on themselves, they are quite cynical most of the time, doing the same to other people as they do to themselves; pick them apart very slowly and very carefully to figure out their weakest points.

Abilities:
    -
    Thermokinesis; The control of heat in a small area.
    -Minor shapeshifting; form alterations that can take days to weeks to months, depending on what it is. Small alterations may only take hours. Very, VERY painful.

Background/Past:

Flame was born to one absolutely livid Scorch in Washington, Pennsylvania. She had not expected her one-night-stand to end in a pregnancy... but too late now.

She had the kid.

Flame, born a girl, started out her life...

Horribly. She was born with red hair—even when red hair wasn't in the gene-pool—and startlingly amber eyes that, as she aged a bit, changed to a rich gold. Her mother immediately got her contact lenses and had them covered, having to contact a few friends to order them, having them colored a dark brown.

So, for the next five years, Flame was raised uneventfully.

Until she burned the house down.

Yeah.

Flame, having been raised by Scorch, the absolute master of strategy and whacking people with oversized staffs, of course, taught Flame to get out the fire-escape (literally a window with a ladder slapped on it) in case of danger.

Despite being quite intelligent (seemingly only for mischief-making), when the time came and someone broke in, Flame did not leave out the fire-escape. No, no. She, at the time, was watching a candle burn down, always having been fascinated with fire and heat. An being a clumsy, small child, when she went to go investigate the yelling (sticking to the shadows and walking silently), she knocked over the candle.

Candle wax is fairly flammable, and... the entire house caught fire.

Having a house right smack dab in the middle of a forest... well... by the time the firemen got there, the house, a large part of the forest were on fire. And Flame was nowhere to be found.

She managed to make it about half a mile on adrenaline and insomnia before climbing a tree (she wasn't stupid; there were some fairly dangerous things out in the woods!) and passing out.

In... the middle of a national park.

She was found by a well-known neurosurgeon; Jet Kadoshi, whom decided to foster her after finding out holy shit, why the fuck do you have gold eyes?

About a year later, he adopted her and things were good for a few years... after the depression slope. Jet was training her in hand-to-hand and what few weapons he knew, they communicated often in Norse and a cipher they created for themselves (Dubbed Valiaek), and Jet continued honing his abilities. Flame came out to him and everything's great!

For now.

Current Situation: Citizen somewhere in Virginia. Schooling online and progressing too fast for their own good.
    ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back