• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital A bunch o' Beetle's art & animations[new art in replies :) ]

Plannit

Bin Wizard
Hello, I'm Beetle, also known as Mad_Machine. I draw.
That's about all there is to me.

It goes without saying I adore giant monsters and worldbuilding, that being said, allow me to show you some snapshots of my world.
desert_mirage_by_mad__machine-dci8hil.png

Desert Mirage

silver_notes__artfight__by_mad__machine-dcg9aez.png

Silver Sentinel

sentinel_of_mist_by_mad__machine-dcf0q63.png

Mistbringer

fishing_by_the_fog_wraiths_by_mad__machine-dccerjv.png

Fog Wraiths

valley_serpent_by_mad__machine-dcbeb01.png

Valley Serpent

And lastly a quick sketch of a meeting between my character and a friend's in a RP we partook in.
eh_by_mad__machine-dcbryij.png

Truly gorgeous pieces, and your scenes have so much depth and character! Hope to see more!!

Wow, these are truly amazing! You've got the atmosphere nailed on each one! I want to see more! Keep up the good work! c:

omg! those are seriously fantastic and very creative! <3

Do you have a Deviantart I could check out?

I draw a lot of anthros but don't really have a 'sona' character, a couple other artists have asked me about it so I decided to try make one.
I really like werewolves, so thought I'd go with that?
Though... The character looks much cooler than me, if you'd excuse my scrappy arse in the photo. Perhaps people will see the character and think I'm tall? Bahaha.
Any people with sonas who may be looking through this thread, how did you make yours? Are they very different to yourself?
soon.png

EricSings EricSings Thank you kindly!

Today I was working on a tileset for a friend's game. I started out as a pixel artist but haven't done a proper tileset in years! Chucked together a quick test of it so far and added a dragon haha
renres.png

I know this is a fairly old thread, but I just have to say how amazing your art is. You really know how to work your way around the colour wheel and set up your compositions, particularly in that first piece at the top; the orange and the contrasting shades of indigo. BEAUTIFUL! However, in my opinion, the best thing about your art is how you're able to tell a story - or some semblance of one. A lot of artists aren't able to do that until much later into their professional careers and do so effectively. It's extremely impressive, especially at 18. Keep up the good work my dude. I hope to see what else you come up with. ;)

This is beautiful. This is what I should look up to.

Teach me thine ways.

Woah. This is uhh... really intimidatingly good art. xD;;

THIS IS SO AMAZING!!! I really admire the way you organize and compose your landscapes!! It's something I've never had a particular interest in, but seeing you render them out so beautifully just motivates me to get better myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back