• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Aᴘᴇx Pʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀs || Tʜᴇ Gᴀᴍᴇ Yᴏᴜ Dᴏɴ'ᴛ Rᴇᴛᴜʀɴ Fʀᴏᴍ [Thriller / Suspense RP] CLOSED

Parallax

That man is playing Gallaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
TarotAndPlayingCards.jpg

Psychopathy.
Different conceptions of the word have been established throughout history, warping the original meaning into something partly overlapping and sometimes contradictory.
It's often paired with 'crazy' and 'insane'. But there's a stark distinction between psychopathy and psychosis.

A small percentage of psychopaths are actually dangerous criminals. A risk factor, however? According to studies, yes.
Still, most experts can't even come to a proper agreement on these unintentionally enigmatic individuals.

They blend in with the rest of humankind unnoticed; most of the time.
A shadow on the wall.

What happens when six strangers are forced into an abandoned hotel? One where they cannot escape?
Where neither the doors nor the windows open?
What happens when they read the anonymous note at the front desk?
What happens when they discover that it tells a single truth?

"Three of you are diagnosed psychopaths. Three of you are just regular citizens.
You will be released only once you weed out who is who.
But keep your cautions. You may not like what happens next."

There will be three girls, three boys.
Three psychopaths, three regular citizens.
One way to escape.

I have an idea, and am very interested. I'll PM you and let me know if it's a nice option. ^^

caustic caustic - - You know I always have a spot for you <3
final girl. final girl. So that makes you, me, and Ambien who will take the psychopath position
apolla apolla Certainly! c;
DapperCat DapperCat I was interested in your idea, but unfortunately, the others simply messaged first :c
It was my fault for not clarifying what position I'd like to play.
However, I will PM you will an alternate possibility.
Yarrow Yarrow You bet!
LittleGeekMorgan LittleGeekMorgan Shoot, that's one too many people ): But! I can keep you in mind in case either a lot more people show interest, or I decide to alter the plot a bit..

2 Female psy
1 Female reg, 2 Male reg
We have 2 male psy spots left!
1 female reg spot left!

Correction:
2 Female psy
2 Female reg 2 Male reg
...I miscalculated things lol
THIS IS WHY I DON'T DO THIS VERY OFTEN

I'm thinking I may just break up the whole even gender and even psychopaths thing, as my friend wanted to play a normal character as well
It'll make things more interesting if there's only a couple or a few psychopaths

Update: I've decided to have it uneven for realism
So pick the role you'd enjoy most and pick it soon so I can get the CS up!​

I will post mine as soon as possible! (Currently a little extra busy so, but I'll be swift as I can!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back