• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

_

1. This is intentional. You can submit a request to Admin Contact to have an admin remove the sub forum for you. Same for adding more sub forums once you have hit your limit.

2. It's there! I also had trouble finding it. I believe what I did was hover over the more options button beside the subforum in Roleplay Management and selected "Permissions."

3. I'm afraid I don't know what's up with that; I encourage you to report it as a bug in the Feedback forum.

4. While I'm reasonably sure RPN never had its own spellchecker in the first place and that that is based on the user's browser, I will check to see what's going on with that for you. Fortunately there are dozens of resources for spell checking both on- and off-line.

EDIT: Ah, yes, just checked and I was right about spellcheck. RPN never had its own spellchecker in the first place and that is based on the user's browser.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back