• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ ϟ ] HARRY POTTER ㅡ PARTNER SEARCH

b
HP partner search

Hello everyone. Recently I've rewatched some of the Harry Potter movies because it's the perfect season to do so, and it made me want to do Harry Potter roleplays again. I'm interested in making characters from different schools because I think it'd be fun to do a crossover between two different schools, so we can get creative with characters, the schools and the different cultures. I prefer doing Next-Gen roleplay or OC x OC ones. I don't really care much about what gender pairing we do, though, I'm open-minded.
Interests

SCHOOLS
Honestly, I wouldn't care less from what school our characters come. It truly depends on us, and how we make them cross paths. As I've said before, crossovers between schools could be fun, but that doesn't mean I'm only up for those. I'm sure that elaborating the schools we've chosen by using our own creativity will be amazing as well, though it could become a little complex at times.

SCHOOL

| Pyrenees, France
| France, Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Belgium

| Amazon rainforest, Brazil
| All over South America

| Scandinavia; northernmost reaches of either Norway or Sweden
| Willing to accept international students, but presumably mainly northern and Eastern Europe

| Highlands, Scotland
| Scotland, England, Ireland, Northern Ireland and Wales

| Mount Greylock, United States of America
| All over North America

| Russia
| Russia

| Minami Iwo Jima, Japan
| Japan

| Mountains of the Moon, Uganda
| All over Africa

IDEAS

Triwizard Tournament (Beauxbatons, Durmstrang and Hogwarts)
Quidditch Worldcup
New exchange program (Could go between all schools)
Penpals
[School subject] Tournaments

feel free to suggest another idea I don't have a lot yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back