Kazuka Rikiya

Bad ass Santa-Pire
So....Apparently I have to have ten posts before I can actually talk to the people I came here for...I really hope this is the right thing I have to do....

Oh, Kazu-chan! You can still head over to Chat any time, and ten posts really doesn't take long - you're already 20% of the way there! And even if you just want to do 1x1 role-plays and that's why you're bothered by it... we have forums for 1x1 role-plays as well~ You should definitely start trying to find a partner and get a game started! Your post count will be up in no time~

That works....? Thought it didn't until I got the ten posts done....Ah, I am not sure I wanna roleplay here the rules are kinda bothersome for me...I only really came because I couldn't talk to a couple friends unless I did apparently.... But thank you for telling me.

They could always message you! (Provided they have ten posts and have been a member for at least twenty-four hours.) ^.^

He posted on my profile and I can't reply back...or post on his, at least I can't find a way to if there was one available.

Well, 1x1 and forums definitely work! PMs won't, not just yet anyway - though what Syrena said is definitely true, if they message you first you can have the conversation like that!

I really hope you change your mind about role-playing here - we have an awesome community with a ton of really interesting role-plays. Which part of the rules bother you? I find them all quite reasonable~

Here: Send him the following link:

Code:
https://www.rpnation.com/conversations/add?to=Kazuka+Rikiya

He's not online at this time.

I guess they're reasonable just not my preference, I like to have the freedom to be as long and short and as detailed as I want any time I want.It stinks i have to go to detailed and write a whole book for decent detail, it just crushes my muse when I am told to write a certain length, and people in casual or whatever roleplay, probably won't be anything but casual.

Oh! Those things are up to the role-play creator! I'm in Detailed stuff where I don't have to write even a paragraph~ And I'm in Casual stuff where I've dropped quite a few paragraphs! It's not about length at all - Simple, Casual, and Detailed refer to the depth of the story and roleplay, not the posts themselves.

...........Well that makes sense-But I am probably still going to stick with my two friends for now....At least when they're on.

Good plan, for now. But I hope you branch out eventually! We have so much to offer! (:3)

(Also, you're more than half-way there! Just four more posts, and 24 hours...)

That face....o-e I am picky, and my type of rps are not kid friendly. Just general content wise, I'd be banned. Haha, no thanks I would rather just love on my friends since I can't get to them anywhere else.....

(GAH...sfiduohtcmioudet-I miss cursing too ;w; )

Oh, shit man - you can fucking curse on any goddamn place in this site unless the bitchin' RP creator for-fucking-bids you to. Just gotta avoid the damn derisive swear words.

As for clarification on the PG-13 rule - we allow violence, we allow fade to black, we allow mature themes. There's a difference between PG13 and kid friendly. -points at her character who's a recovering drug addict and her character who is Lust incarnate-

EDIT: Oh, and somewhere in my profile there's a link to just how much innuendo you can get away with here.

see this is why i love this place.. unlike the other realm that the dude did not know what a pg 13 is and if you said you said that the site needs improvement due to some underage kids doing obscene things, he would act childish and ban for no good reason.. I missed you Kazuka

This is seriously the best Role Play website. I've been on several in my time. The mods and such are friendly and helpful. They don't a use their power and would rather help you than ban you.

It's easy to find lots of stories and rp's. You can pretty much make anything you'd like to.

The 24hr requirement and ten post thing (I think) is put in place so that people won't join and start spamming up the place or trying to ruin things for others. Just another way that they make this community the best!

Also, welcome!

I hope you stick around and get to enjoy it just as much as rest of us do!

[QUOTE="Markus Hans Trovis]see this is why i love this place.. unlike the other realm that the dude did not know what a pg 13 is and if you said you said that the site needs improvement due to some underage kids doing obscene things, he would act childish and ban for no good reason.. I missed you Kazuka

[/QUOTE]
I've left many sites just for that reason. It's a shame, really.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My rp, I don't care what length you put your sentence or paragraphs. The more the merrier as a famous quote has said. By the way what kind of rps are you into?

Dusky said:
Oh, shit man - you can fucking curse on any goddamn place in this site unless the bitchin' RP creator for-fucking-bids you to. Just gotta avoid the damn derisive swear words.
As for clarification on the PG-13 rule - we allow violence, we allow fade to black, we allow mature themes. There's a difference between PG13 and kid friendly. -points at her character who's a recovering drug addict and her character who is Lust incarnate-

EDIT: Oh, and somewhere in my profile there's a link to just how much innuendo you can get away with here.
Pffffffffffft-I guess that's better then xD

@Kazuka Rikiya[/URL] and welcome to the Nation!
Thanks o3o

ibepeyton said:
This is seriously the best Role Play website. I've been on several in my time. The mods and such are friendly and helpful. They don't a use their power and would rather help you than ban you.
It's easy to find lots of stories and rp's. You can pretty much make anything you'd like to.

The 24hr requirement and ten post thing (I think) is put in place so that people won't join and start spamming up the place or trying to ruin things for others. Just another way that they make this community the best!

Also, welcome!

I hope you stick around and get to enjoy it just as much as rest of us do!
That is good-

RoyalPhoenix32 said:
My rp, I don't care what length you put your sentence or paragraphs. The more the merrier as a famous quote has said. By the way what kind of rps are you into?
Lotta stuff....Mostly yaoi but it depends on my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back