• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

7th sea

The Priest cocked an eyebrow as he saw the man trying to be sneaky. Perhaps he was trying to be even too sneaky. It was strange that he crossed the line of sneakiness into being visible, due to trying to be too sneaky. As such he was easily found. Diego Pablo Francisco de Santiago, Calixto Iago Machado, Lazaro Ramos y Mendoza listened to the man blubbering down in utter sadness.

Upon the hearing the man give his passionate plea, Diego Pablo Francisco de Santiago, Calixto Iago Machado, Lazaro Ramos y Mendoza placed his right hand upon Karl's shoulder. Clasping his palm around it, the Castillian Priest stared into the eyes of Karl. He gave a soft smile to him. "My Son... Do not worry.The Creator sees all and will give you the way you seek."

And with that he raised up his left hand swiftly, and opened his palm. Staring directly in Karl's eyes the Priest shouted out, "SO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! OLE! VAMONOS! VAMONOS! RAPIDO! RAPIDO! ARRIBA ARRIBA!" And after that he firmly applied his palm right against Karl's cheek.

[dice]8341[/dice]

The man noticeably calmed down after being slapped. Although there was some sniveling and sobbing while he spoke to The Father, " Father forgive for I have sinned... I think. It was a job that I failed and the another and another with these Eisenfurst; first one being with protecting Lord von Wische's lone son. It was dark. Dreadfully dark and then the bandits. I-I-I couldn't do anything but stand still- it was all my fault- his only son dead. Poor Victor he tried and to shoot the bandit, but the bandit shot and killed him. "

His voice trailed off for a moment before beginning again. He covered his face in shame with one hand which has its ring missing as his white hair swished around. "I have failed many others as I sought redemption yet all the Eisenfurst see me as a coward marked for dishonorable death. And now I just leave my friend behind..."

Meanwhile Montegue was talking with the foreigner, "Then stay at camp with me as we'll use the time they buy with negations to ready ourselves into a better position. And should negotiations fail we'll fight with all our might."

Father Diego Pablo Francisco de Santiago, Calixto Iago Machado, Lazaro Ramos y Mendoza returned his left hand back to his side. Good, the man of the flock seemed to be restored to a sensible state. He was glad that he restored the man back to his senses. And now he could listen to the man, while he wasn't as distraught. However, he was still a tad un-nerved, which was perfectly understandable. Especially since he was discussing his own sins. The priest listened patiently to the story. Karl spoke of his failure of protecting an Eisen Lord's son. Due to his own nervousness he failed in guarding him, and his associated died. And even though he tried, he failed even more, and left his friend behind.

"My son." Father Diego Pablo Francisco de Santiago, Calixto Iago Machado, Lazaro Ramos y Mendoza started up. "You have sought redemption, and the Creator smiles down upon that. Though you have made mistakes, you have continued the attempt to redeem yourself. The Path of Redemption, is not an easy one my son. Empires were not built in a day, and they were not restored within a day either. It will take time to redeem from those actions. However, you will not be able to make any true progress if you abandon the path. Come, let us return to your amigo. He misses you, and he needs you. And he can't do this job without you muchacho. I believe you will succeed here, and will earn your way towards redemption. My son, I shall make sure you have been forgiven. But I can't have that if you aren't willing to act and help those who need your help."

And with that speech Diego Pablo Francisco de Santiago, Calixto Iago Machado, Lazaro Ramos y Mendoza became quite passionate in his speech again. "SO COME ON! VAMONOS! LET'S GET YOU REDEEMED, AND BACK TO HELPING YOUR BUDDY!" Upon declaring that he heartily patted Karl's shoulders.

"Vell, I HAFF done some vork as a jeweller for ze Eisenfurst in ze past. I'm sure I can at least get ein foot in ze door."

After all, the Murderstein estate's money came from a lucrative mine underneath it- though it seldom turned up Dracheisen, precious stones flowed from it like a river. The good Baron had taken up a hobby of jewelworking to present gifts to noble associates, including the Eisenfurst. Of course, cutting the larger gems also made for excellent lenses for his studies of optics.

you are no reading this in Randy "Macho Man" Savage's voice (PBUH)

ALRIGHT KIDDERINOS WE RETURN TO THE STORY OF MISFITS ABROAD. HAVING ASSEMBLED AGAIN WITH THAT SACK OF FLOPPY FLESH NAMED KARL, WHO COULD USE A LITTLE BIT OF VITAMIN S FOR SPICE IN SPICES OF A SLIM JIM TO MAKE UP FOR THAT LACK OF A SPINE. OH YEAH THE TIMES THEY WERE A CHANGIN AND SOMETHING WAS A BREWIN LIKE A STORM. THE GROUP GALLANTLY STRODE OVER TO THE STEELY EISENFURST'S CAMP. NOW THEY'D WORRY IF THEY BE ABLE TO TALK TO HER. LIKE REASONABLE HUMAN BEINGS. OF COURSE THE THREAT OF WAR OF BUSTING OUT LIKE MACHO MADNESS LOOMED

preserved for shamefulness at my expense

Having acquired Karl the group sans Jian set off to the Eisenfurst's camp. Their mission would be to see if they can peaceably talk to Lady Fauner Posen and avoid a needless and unbalanced fight. Upon arrival to the camp they saw a figure with female voice with the anxious vigor of a gerbil with cocaine suppository firmly lodged into its ass. Catching her offguard she soon her guests who saw her in less than a dignified manner. Eying them quickly she went in a flabbergasted voice, "Murderstein, der KristallFreiher? What are you doing here with this group out here with foreign invaders? "

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ah, vell, Herr Mentegue here vas in a spot of trouble, and as a man of honor und dignity, I vas obligated to save him. Come my dear freind, valk with me! It has been too long since ve have spoken!"

He switched to High Eisen as he drew closer.

"Yeah, I'm lying through my teeth. Dumbass was being stupid on Eisen soil, so I figured if I could get him out of here before he got himself killed that I could squeeze his dumb ass for research money and not have to dip into the money from the mines. After all, that money's for upkeep and ensuring the well-being of the peasants, so I always feel guilty using it for my studies, you know?"

The Eisen noble either by sheer surprise or just sheer confusion went along with the thins. " So ... you managed to intercept the army and are working as his envoy. Interesting, nonetheless you already know I cannot support such numbers as I lack the farmers nor would I spend my limited funds on doing so." She said revealing one of her gaping crippling flaws in her governance. That is that her savviness lies within war and all areas of it but cannot switch over to governance in peacetime as evidenced by her large standing army which would be better farming or doing other domestic work. The woman then barked a litany of orders at the people who came to her tent in an exacting tone. She then sits down on a chair and waits for the group to begin negotiations.

As Diego Pablo Francisco de Santiago, Calixto Iago Macahado, Lazaro Ramos y Mendoza walked into the domain of the Eisen Noble he noticed something truly terrible. All of these soldiers were standing around ready for battle, when there was no need for it. He even swore he saw hungrier faces among the soldiers.

In his education at Aldana, while the importance of Crusades were taught, so were the values of peacetime. After all how could you possibly take a siesta if everything was going through havoc all the time!?

These soldiers needed a siesta. No way would a responsible Don allow such misfortunes to happen. It was then Diego Pablo Francisco de Santiago, Calixto Iago Macahado, Lazaro Ramos y Mendoza came to an epiphany. He needed to teach these savages the ways of proper peacetime. No one else was going to do it and, Diego Pablo Francisco de Santiago, Calixto Iago Macahado, Lazaro Ramos y Mendoza couldn't stand by as this pattern would inevitably continue.

They finally entered the tent and negotiations could begin. Well they would after the Priest would do his good deed of trying to teach this pitiful savage.

Diego Pablo Francisco de Santiago, Calixto Iago Macahado, Lazaro Ramos y Mendoza smiled as he stared at the Noble, "I sincerely thank you for the hospitality. I hope the Creator will bless you and all your hardworking men with his grace. " He held out his index finger, "However before I speak on the behalf of his Lordship, I need to do something real quick. If I may be excused for but a moment, my travels have left me needing to reconnect with nature like the bear does, so to speak. Shouldn't be all that long, and I'd like to speak with my mind not focused on other pressing issues. I'm sure my companion will be a suitable start for discussion."

With that he got up and began speaking a bit under his breath. "Me cago en ella puta madre." Though despite the fact the Eisen Noble was an utter stupid shit who should never been ruling, the priest would help her. It was the right thing to do. But first thing was first, he would get every single piece of literature relating to agriculture and infrastructure. Bitch was tripping and the Castillian would read each and every page to point out how she could be doing better and hopefully, in the long term, get her to start focusing on peacetime activities.

"Mierda." The Castillian Padre noted as he began his most noble quest.

[dice]8551[/dice]

Wits + Research rolled

17 kept

Last edited by a moderator:
A MOST SPLENDIFOROUS AND SAGACIOUS CHAIN OF IDEAS BIRTHED ITSELF INTO FATHER DIEGO'S MIND TO PROMOGULATE AND GUIDE THE LADY'S RULE TO BECOME MORE BENEFICIAL.

The perspicacious Padre, with these new found insights would surely be a force for good in helping guide the Lady's rule! After all, the denizens needed nourishment but due to her ruling were unable to get scrumptious sustenance that they needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back