• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 7days to die characters

Datbrony

The cynical bastard who doesn't care.
Appearence: (picture preferred)

Short bio: (1-3 sentences)

name:

specialty (one per character.): 

(don't metagame.)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your one skill, are you strong? Smart? Reaourceful? Do you know your way around navezgane? Are you an expert in cars? Survival? Medicine? Etc.

426341903315763200_35s_d.jpg

Female

Short Bio - She was a student of Amazon Academy, a school focused around training young women to be fully developed ones. But it also taught them strange things, martial arts, gunning, swordsmanship, etc. During the outbreak, she was having some . . . "Fun" with a group of girls, of which got infected. She killed each one, and escaped her school.

name:

Hiro Mari

specialty (one per character.): Guns

Appearence:

PQT4znq.png

Short bio: From a very young age Litha liked to sneak around like a spy, going exploring a d finding all the things people liked to keep hidden. She once wanted to be a secret agent until she realized that being a secret agent was not as fun or exciting as the movies made it out to be so she started free running and made a spy club with her friends as a sort of detective agency. It was never anything serious, however, mostly just finding lost property and being discount cheaters (anyone remember that show?)

Name: Lithia

Specialty: Scavenging 

Appearance:

IMG_1377.PNG

Short bio:

Mavis has always been particuraly light-footed and nimble, translating to her always getting top spots in her track team. Outside of school, she was an urban explorer, searching abandoned buildings for fun and running away when squatters showed up. She loved getting ahead and away from others, enjoying solitude rather than company. It's something about her that hasn't changed, and she's unwilling to change.

name: Mavis Day.

specialty: scout.

@historic once again, like I told mori-Jin. The zombies hadn't come yet. The zombie outbreak only happened after the world suffered the damage from a nuclear war. You just so happened to be in an area that wasn't nuked when your drunk friend crashed his car. But otherwise accepted.

@historic once again, like I told mori-Jin. The zombies hadn't come yet. The zombie outbreak only happened after the world suffered the damage from a nuclear war. You just so happened to be in an area that wasn't nuked when your drunk friend crashed his car. But otherwise accepted.

Oh, sorry about that. I'll edit it. And thanks for the acceptance ^^

Appearence: (sorry i don't have a picture. i'm not good at drawing digitally.) He wears a red plaid shirt, a white shirt under it with "steps on how to survive a zombie apocalypse", which is a joke.

Short bio: He was raised on a sweet potato farm, in his free time he would watch old cheap zombie movies and wish he could be in one. he eventually had to move into a city for college, and then boom- that's the short bio.

name: Scott

specialty: doing the back-breaking work of the team without complaining. he was raised on a farm, after all.

Appearence: (sorry i don't have a picture. i'm not good at drawing digitally.) He wears a red plaid shirt, a white shirt under it with "steps on how to survive a zombie apocalypse", which is a joke.

Short bio: He was raised on a sweet potato farm, in his free time he would watch old cheap zombie movies and wish he could be in one. he eventually had to move into a city for college, and then boom- that's the short bio.

name: Scott

specialty: doing the back-breaking work of the team without complaining. he was raised on a farm, after all.

Accepted, you're the most likely to get killed off early as you are the mos likely to be alone outside. :D

Accepted, you're the most likely to get killed off early as you are the mos likely to be alone outside. :D

Yeah, i know. lol. that's why i put the specialty of doing the hard work for the team, because i wanted to get him into some risky stuff. idk, i'm just bored and this is my first time creating a character who i purposely made to be dead in the first few days. wow, i'm a jerk to my characters.  :P

Appearance: Tall, and lengthy, usually found in all black minimalist clothing.

Short bio: A condescending smart-ass always saying something intended to work someone up.  He worked as a freelance photographer for a long time around Calgary in the Alberta province of Canada, and just recently switched to the southern climate which is why he's wearing a jacket.  It was put on before he left the day the explosions started, and felt it was better to keep the extra cloth handy and sweat than to discard it and need it later.  Who knows what could happen in a post-warhead climate?

name:  Geoffrey King

specialty:  Unusually clever though he doesn't always share his thoughts with a group in case those wits need to be used against them.

(don't metagame.)

DURARARAflllllull1792477.png

Appearence: 
lumberjack_5919.jpg

Short bio: A logger up in Washington, Eric was enjoying his trip south and visiting his parents when the outbreak began. Deciding to let off some steam, he went to a party. When the following events unfolded, he felt sorely lacking without an axe in hand.

name: Eric Lowley

specialty (one per character.): Construction

Appearence: 
lumberjack_5919.jpg

Short bio: A logger up in Washington, Eric was enjoying his trip south and visiting his parents when the outbreak began. He was not prepared for the outbreak in his opinion, but he managed to gather enough supplies and an axe. His parents and he split up and went their seperate ways.

name: Eric Lowley

specialty (one per character.): Construction

Accepted, and... Didn't you make a character in the Ypres Rp?

wait, that's also you? Wow, i thought that was a coincidence.

Appearance: 

blue_by_claparo_sans-dag1bi0.jpg

Female

Short Bio:

Naturally gifted in the field of medicine, it only made sense to follow the family tradition to attend medical school. As a student, she spent much of her free time studying or working as a barista in downtown San Francisco to support herself. She enjoys helping others and is aiming to be a doctor one day as an outlet for her kindness and generosity. At the time of the outbreak she was attending class, barely able to escape campus.

Name:

Laurel Haswell

Specialty: 

Healing / Medicine

image.jpeg

Short bio: Ryan is an ex-Navy Seal turned S.W.A.T. when he was 22. When he was with the Seals, he served as a Sniper and occasional Infantryman. When he became a S.W.A.T. operative he was also a designated sniper and pointman.

name: Ryan Walker

specialty (one per character.): Handguns

Appearance: 

blue_by_claparo_sans-dag1bi0.jpg

Female

Short Bio:

Naturally gifted in the field of medicine, it only made sense to follow the family tradition to attend medical school. As a student, she spent much of her free time studying or working as a barista in downtown San Francisco to support herself. She enjoys helping others and is aiming to be a doctor one day as an outlet for her kindness and generosity. At the time of the outbreak she was attending class, barely able to escape campus.

Name:

Laurel Haswell

Specialty: 

Healing / Medicine

Accepted 

View attachment 250049

Short bio: Ryan is an ex-Navy Seal turned S.W.A.T. when he was 22. When he was with the Seals, he served as a Sniper and occasional Infantryman. When he became a S.W.A.T. operative he was also a designated sniper and pointman.

name: Ryan Walker

specialty (one per character.): Handguns

Accepted,

Appearance:
View attachment 284682

Name |
Sibéal McLachlan

Nickname |
Sybil, Sibbi

Age |
18-Years-Old

Birthday |
December

Zodiac |
Stag

Place of Birth |
Cork, Ireland

Gender |
Female

Sexual Orientation |
Homosexual

Pre-Apocalyptic Job |
N/A

Skills |
Life as a Pagan is not an easy one, yet is very rewarding. Her basic survival skills are honed, she also has a few other skills that she has kept with her from before she gave up her modern life.
  • Living off the Land - Simple things like Combat, herbalism, food gathering, first-aid, navigation, etc. are honed due to her using them even before the apocalypse.
Weapons |
  • Left Hip
    • Leather Quiver (x24 Arrows)
  • Left Thigh
    • 9mm (Gen4 Glock 17)
    • Knapped Obsidian Knife (Bone-Hilt)
  • Right Hip
    • Shortsword
  • Back
    • Compound Wooden Bow
  • Left hand (Primary)
    • Spear
  • Left Boot
    • Ice Pick
Equipment |
  • Left Pocket
    • Silver Pocket-Watch
  • Right Pocket
    • Balisong (Butter-Fly) Knife
  • Backpack
    • 9mm Ammo Box (63/100 Rounds)
    • x2 1 Lt. Water Bottles
    • Tinderbox
    • Mess kit
    • 10 Days of Rations
    • 2 Torches
    • Bedroll (Bear Pelt)
    • 20' Hempen Rope
  • Lower Back
    • 1 Lt. waterskin
  • Misc.
    • Amulet of Mjolnir
    • Oath Bracelet
    • Blue Racer (Constrictor Snake) Familiar
Backstory |
Previous to the Apocalypse, before she decided to abandon her modern life, she was a runner. Illegally relaying information about a person, party, or organization to the highest bidder. Though, after an incident where her closest friend was shot down, she'd decided that her time as a runner had met its end and chose to disappear by embracing her Asatru beliefs and without any warning vanished from the radar completely. Living off the land for several years before an even bigger problem portrayed itself to her, a zombie apocalypse.
That was pretty detailed.
Accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back