• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 6 Feet Under

EvelienLocalArtist

In a drawer full of knives you're the spoon.
@gogojojo331 Just wondering Vanessa's mother died when she was around 6-ish and she's 22. If your guy is 18 now he would have been 2 when he would have caused a very protected mother of Vanessa. Not to rain on your parade but is that what you were going for? If so can you explain a little? Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
That could work, but one more question.

Vanessa is out when she's not supposed to be and you said Isbella likes Vanessa and sneeking out so she wouldn't be one to tell on Vanessa (I assume) which is fine, but which parent of Vanessa is she related to? Mom or dad?

Yup it's fine, though I'm kinda confused about the whole goon part with your reply. Vanessa's father is the head of this Mafia, and I may be mistaken but I took it as her father not being one of the higher ups, inorder to have goons. Am I wrong? :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Isabella's dad likes to keep a close watch on her cause he's close to Vanessa dad? if that works with you

if not I can change the post :)

@ClassyBunny I like your character profile just one quick question, what would he be? You said he was one of the main family members so would he be like an older brother to Vanessa, or what did you have in mind?

EvelienLocalArtist said:
@ClassyBunny I like your character profile just one quick question, what would he be? You said he was one of the main family members so would he be like an older brother to Vanessa, or what did you have in mind?
I was thinking my char could be either her brother or a cousin.

I like the brother idea, but the only thing is they have different last names. Plus, I just realised there already is a character named John/Johnathan, which isn't too big of a deal, but could end up being kinda confusing in the future. Besides that it's all good, if you have any questions just ask. :)

EvelienLocalArtist said:
I like the brother idea, but the only thing is they have different last names. Plus, I just realised there already is a character named John/Johnathan, which isn't too big of a deal, but could end up being kinda confusing in the future. Besides that it's all good, if you have any questions just ask. :)
I could maybe change the name to something you would like?

Cool, (it's not letting me open the thread, but I'm glad it's all worked out). So where do you want your guy to jump in.

Yeah that could work, then seeing she's not home he could possibly go over to Isabella's and find out where she is then met her at the apartments.

Also, he is 17 years older than Vanessa, so with her mother being murdered when she was 6 he would have been 23. If you want you are perfectly welcome to play with that in his personality, seeing how he would have known her better than Vanessa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back