• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♥︎ | ᴋɪᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ | ♥︎

Susanne Malkovich
February, 1985 / Senior Year

➽──────────────❥
Suzanne sat down on one of the couches, leaning her head back against the cushions.
That’s okay, I’ll drive him home.” Sofia said with a smile. “I haven’t had anything to drink or smoke tonight. I hope you guys drive safely, and I’ll see you at school. Suzanne,” She paused and looked right at her. “Call me tomorrow. I want to know every detail.” With that, she gave her a hug and left, making sure to hold Danny’s hand. The guy hadn’t said a word to them that whole time.

Suzanne stood, taking Nick’s hand in hers as she walked to the door. The house was an absolute mess, and there wasn’t anywhere she could step safely without stepping on something. The front yard looked the same way, and it looked like someone had found a roll of toilet paper and thrown it over one of the trees. It wasn’t a respectful way to treat the host. They walked past a couple of groups that were smoking, and one of them was strumming on a guitar, no doubt trying to catch someone’s attention.

Suzanne allowed Nick to open the car door for her as she slid inside, closing her eyes once more. “Tonight was fun.” She murmured sleepily. “But I can’t wait to go home and get some rest.” A thought occurred to her in that moment. She knew her mother wouldn’t mind her coming home so late if she brought a boy with her. “Do you wanna sleep over?” She asked him, making eye contact.

Nicholas nodded to that. Sofie said to his offer the a ride and was glad that she was able to drive without any problems. He let them leave, then took Susie's hand, leaving with her as they walked out of the house, which was a total mess. There was trash everywhere, and it made him feel bad for Pamela after she was nice enough to host the party, but he expected it from high schoolers.

He walked carefully through the yard, avoiding the trash and waving to Joe and the guys who were sitting in the yard, smoking and talking. Once they got to the car, he let her in first before getting in and letting out a yawn. He was tired and ready for bed. He'd have to come in quietly. His parents expected him late, but he would still enter the house as quietly as he could so as not to wake them or Derek.

"It was a rad night. I'm glad that we went." He said as he turned on the car to leave. When he heard Susie ask if he wanted to stay over at her house, it made him pause as his heart leapt with joy. "Sure. Would your Mom mind?" He asked as he put the car into drive and pulled out carefully so as not to hit the car in front of him. As he drove, he started to wonder if he'd get lucky the next day. He was too tired to do anything now, but the next day, when they were both awake, it would be a good time for it. He would take it slow and see where things went.

Susanne Malkovich

➽──────────────❥
She’d be thrilled actually.” Suzanne responded. “She’s always told me that if I came home really late, I’d be let off the hook if I brought a guy home. She’s always been very encouraging about my love life.” When her mom was young, her grandmother was so strict that she couldn’t even date until she was an adult. Susie thought that her leniency with her own child was due to her upbringing. Either way, she wouldn’t complain. She had never faced any issues when it came to that. Her dad was in the picture, but he lived elsewhere. She knew that he wouldn’t be as easy to convince if the tables were turned.

The two drove back, mostly in silence. It was a pretty short ride, and they were both exhausted. When they pulled up to the house, the front door lights had been left on for her. Her lawn was freshly manicured, and there weren’t any new plants in the garden just yet. But her mother would always tend to her garden in the springtime, and it would look magnificent. “We have to be quiet when going in. We don’t want to wake her up.” Not due to them getting in trouble, but she was sure that she’d had a long shift that day and would be grumpy after a rude awakening.

Suzanne led the way into the house, unlocking the door using a hidden key and locking it behind her. Instinctively, she flipped a switch to turn off the front lights. Then, she headed upstairs quietly, holding Nick’s hand to make sure he didn’t run into something. After all, it was his first time inside her place. She opened her bedroom door, turning on her lamp and then shutting and locking it behind them. “My bed is queen sized, so we should both fit comfortably.” She said smiling. “I also have a shower just down the hall if you want to use it.

Nicholas gave a shrug with a nod to what Susie told him about her Mom encouraging her to bring a guy home. He didn't expect that, but it was fine. As long as she didn't get into trouble for bringing a guy home. His parents would not have let them sleep together if he were to bring Susie home. She would sleep in his bed while he slept in the living room. They were strict when it came to that sort of thing because they didn't want him to become a parent until he was married.

The ride home was quiet with only the white noise of the radio to barely break the silence. It didn't take long to drive to Susie's house, and Nick pulled in, turning his lights off as he parked and shut his car off. He yawned, giving a nod to what Susie said about being quiet when they went inside. He would be as quiet as a mouse. He got out and followed her up onto the front porch and inside once she'd unlocked the door to let them both in.

He held onto Susie's hand, walking exactly how she was so that he didn't run into anything and was soon in her bedroom as he lamp was turned on. Her bedroom was very nice, and he was impressed as he took a moment to take it all in until she spoke about her bed size and him taking a shower. "I'm fine until tomorrow. Though I do need to use the restroom. Will that wake your Mom up?" He asked quietly. Almost in a whisper.

Susanne Malkovich

➽──────────────❥
“No.”
Suzanne responded. “Her room is at the end of the hall, so she shouldn’t be able to hear you if you’re quiet.” She walked him out and pointed to the bathroom door, so he’d know where to look. While he was using it, she decided to use the time to change into her pajamas and remove her makeup. She let her hair down and brushed it, putting it into a ponytail before she got into bed.

Once he returned, she had already settled in. “I have a comforter and a sheet, because sometimes I get cold in the middle of the night. If you’re hot, you can just sleep on top of the comforter if you want.” She wanted to make sure he’d be as comfortable as she could make him. “In the morning, we’ll get up and go downstairs. Mom usually makes breakfast and then goes in for an early shift.” She worked shifts on both weekend days, usually Saturday nights and Sunday mornings.

After settling in, she went for the lamp, turning it off and closing her eyes. She moved closer to him instinctively, urging him to hold her as they slept. It usually only lasted a little while, until one partner needed to reposition or another got too hot. But it was nice to start out. After a few moments, she dozed off into a comfortable sleep.

Nicholas used the bathroom and washed his hands afterward, trying to be as quiet as possible as he could be as he rinsed and dried his hands before coming back to the bedroom to go to bed. He was anxious to sleep with Susie and possibly get lucky the next day, but he wouldn't push it. They had lots of time for that. Right now, he wanted to sleep because he was exhausted.

When he walked back into the bedroom, he saw Susie in her pajamas and figured that he'd strip down to his boxers before getting into bed. He did so, not thinking anything of it since they've already seen each other naked. "I think a sheet and comforter will be fine. That's about what I sleep with." He said as he got into bed and stretched with a yawn as he settled in for rest.

When Susie snuggled up to him, Nick put an arm around her while getting comfortable and closing his eyes to go to sleep. He was glad their night went so well with no trouble with the police and no fights. It was a perfect night, and he was overjoyed. Soon, he slipped off to sleep with Susie in his arms. One of them would shift and change positions at some point.

A month later, it was the night of the double date with Nick, Susie, Sofie, and Danny. Nick stood in his mirror in dark blue jeans, combing his hair, which was just past his shoulders, and he loved it. Frankie Goes to Hollywood's Relax was playing on his stereo as he finished his hair and moved to put on deodorant and a shirt which was white Atari shirt and he grabbed his cologne to give himself a couple of spritzes before finishing.

He grabbed his denim jacket and a couple of condoms before walking down the hallway to leave to pick up Susie. They had hung out a few times since their time at Pamela's party and had grown closer, so he was excited to see her and kiss her lips. He walked down the steps and saw his Mom and Dad in the living room. His Dad looked to from the show they were watching and smiled. "Have fun on your date, son. Be smart and don't make any stupid decisions. Hear?" He asked, and Nick nodded while putting on his shoes. "Yes, sir. We're just going out with some friends to dinner and stuff." He said and said his goodbyes before leaving to go pick up Susie.

Last edited:
Susanne Malkovich
March, 1985 / Senior Year

➽──────────────❥

It was a warm, March evening as the sun started to set over the trees. There was a light breeze, and insects were making noises outside. The sound of one of her mother’s sitcoms was playing on the TV downstairs, and she could smell dinner being prepared on the stove. She would eat some and then leave the rest for leftovers, knowing that Suzanne wouldn’t be joining her for dinner that evening.

Suzanne was upstairs, getting ready as usual. She and Nick had set up a double date with Sofia and Danny, as things started to get more serious between the couples. Nick had been over more times than she could count since they had started dating, and she had even been over to his house a few times. His parents weren’t as easygoing, so most of the time he ended up at her place. Her mother loved him, and always welcomed him over with a big hug and some food.

She put on light makeup, as usual, and curled her hair. She put it in a tight updo, placing a green bow to finish off the look. She had on leggings, a tank top, and a denim jacket. The denim jacket was more for style, not for keeping warm. In fact, she was fairly certain she’d get hot in it as the evening went on. Sofia called her earlier in the day, just chatting away about what she was going to wear and what they were going to do together. They eventually decided on one thing. The roller rink. There was a very popular one in town that held all sorts of themed events and, as it was getting close to Saint Patrick’s Day, was green themed that night.

Suzanne had never been the best at roller-skating herself, but she knew the basics. It was something that Sofia was more passionate about, and she just let her friend have her fun. She wondered briefly what Danny thought of the idea. It wasn’t always easy to say no to Sofia. Since dating, Patricia and Susie had one conversation about Nick. She tried to reach out, hoping that her friend would understand if she just approached her in a calm manner. It started out well, but unfortunately, ended poorly. They still weren’t talking, and Suzanne was losing interest in trying to make things better.

Suzanne wandered downstairs after getting ready, sitting on an armchair. Her eyes looked out the window, clearly waiting for her special someone. Her mom was in the next room, eating pasta and watching tv. “Have fun tonight, dear.” Her mother said quietly.
I will!” Suzanne chirped excitedly. “I haven’t been to the roller rink in forever.
Me either.” Her mother chuckled. “Maybe the two of us should go sometime, and eat some junk food like we used to.
Time between her and her mother was hard to come by, due to work and school schedules. The last time they had hung out together as just the two of them, she was a year younger and completely single. I’ll try to make more of an effort. She thought to herself. After all, her mom wouldn’t live forever.

A knock from the door broke her from her thoughts, and she got up in a hurry to answer. Nick stood in the doorstep, in his denim jacket as well. “We match!” She said, greeting him. She leaned forward to give him a hug and a peck on the cheek. “You ready to go?

On the way to Susie's house Nicholas thought about what they were going to do after dinner. The roller rink sounded like a lot of fun because it had a bunch of arcade cabinets in it and plus the skating part was fun though Nick was better on a skateboard rather than skates but he'd still have fun. As long as he was with Susie he'd have fun. He loved her very much and always enjoyed their time together.

The guys and Nick had tried to get on contact with Vance but it was always ended up with them having to talk to Judy and not him directly. Like she was his manager and they soon gave up. They didn't need him. He had really changed and it wasn't for the better. Vance was once the authority when it came to their circle of friends. He vetted potential members and gave the call. Now that responsibility fell on the lap of Jeremy and he was much more laxed.

Nick soon saw Susie's house come into view and smiled as he pulled into her driveway getting out while leaving the car running after putting it in park. His heart fluttered as he walked up to the door and gave it a knock, only having to wait a few seconds before it opened and there stood Susie, looking beautiful. Her comment made him laugh lightly as he hugged her back, loving the kiss on the cheek. "Yup. I'm ready to go. You look beautiful, hon." He said as he waited until she said her goodbyes to her Mom before he walked her to the car, opening her door.

Once she was in he got in as well, backing out after putting his seat belt on. "Tonight's going to be rad. I'll bet that the roller rink will be packed." He said as he drove, smelling her perfume which turned him on. He wondered if he'd get lucky with her on this night. They could even do it in his car someplace if they found the right spot.

Susanne Malkovich

➽──────────────❥

Suzanne smiled at his compliment, thanking him softly. She did the best she could to make herself look beautiful, especially when she was with him, and did enjoy the validation. “Yeah, we’ll probably all be shoulder to shoulder. I hope no one falls!” She joked with a chuckle. She had been to the roller rink a few times, and many of the skaters knew what they were doing. Anyone new or inexperienced stuck to the walls and weren’t bothered there.

The two started on their way. The traffic out was surprisingly light. The sky was mostly clear and there was a slight breeze. Florida weather came and went in waves. One moment, it was clear and sunny, and the next a monsoon rolled in and everyone would be stuck inside shelter. It always kept the natives on their toes. She rolled down the passenger side window, allowing the breeze to flow through her hair.

After a short time, the two made it to the rink. There was a very large parking lot, meant for busy Saturday and Sunday nights. The lot was about half full, which meant it would be pretty packed. There was a neon sign over the building that read ‘Righteous Rollers’ over it. She got out of the car in a hurry, heading inside. If Sofia and Danny were there, they’d be waiting for them at the entrance.

Suzanne stepped inside, enamored by all of the lights and sounds. Holiday by Madonna was playing over the loudspeakers, and there was a line of people by the sound booth to request a song. There was a small fee, and they would only play a verse of the requested song before moving onto the next. It was their way of accommodating everyone. Neon lights shone everywhere, casting a colorful reflection over the hardwood rink. There were food establishments and an arcade area inside, for those that didn’t like to roller skate.

There’s Sofia!” Suzanne pointed towards the skate kiosk. Sure enough, she was standing there with Danny, waving the couple over. The two friends gave each other a hug, and Susie gave a polite smile to Danny. “Are you guys ready to roll?” She joked.
Yes! We already got our skates.” Sofia said, holding them up.
Okay! Nick and I will go now.” Suzanne held his hand, pulling him towards the booth so that they could purchase their entry and get their skates.

Nicholas smiled at Susie's response to what he said as she rolled down the window to let a breeze in. He didn't mind the slight chill because they would be in a warm building soon enough and having a blast. He couldn't wait to kiss Susie and hold her close as they skated and danced. This would be a night that he wouldn't soon forget.

When they arrived at Righteous Rollers, he parked and shut the car off, taking a moment to look at how many people were already there. It would definitely be shoulder to shoulder, but he would be okay with that. He got out with her, locking the car up and quickly following to catch up with Susie because she sprinted toward the entrance.

The music hit his ears and instantly put him in an even better mood as they looked for Sofie and Danny. Sure enough, Susie pointed them out and darted to the couple. Nick laughed lightly as they caught up to them. He was anxious to play some games, but he would do what she wanted to too.

The rental fee wasn't expensive for a pair of skates, so Nick paid for them both, taking his skates and moving aside to sit down and put them on. The music was loud and the lights were awesome. "Hey, I love you, babe." Nick said with a smile as he took off his shoes to put on his skates. There were lockers provided for patrons to put their shoes and other things in so that they didn't have to carry them around.

Susanne Malkovich

➽──────────────❥

After their purchase, they headed back over to Sofia and Danny, who were both putting on their skates. Based on the evidence, it appeared that Danny could skate, or at least he wasn’t afraid to try. Suzanne put her skates on too, being careful to stay seated until everyone was ready. She didn’t want to wipe out before getting to the rink. “Love you too.” She responded to Nick, a bit distracted by all of the action going on around them.

Once they were all ready, the four of them stood up, using guide rails to help them out onto the course. The song I Melt With You by Modern English had started playing. Once on the rink, they all found a spot among the pack and started skating. It was similar to trying to merge your way into traffic, and then staying in the proper lane. A lot of the faster skaters stuck to the outside of the rink, so that they had more freedom to skate at their own pace. More leisurely skaters stayed more towards the inside of the rink, out of the way of the others.

Suzanne smiled as she skated, forgetting about how pleasurable the activity was. She had Nick’s hand in hers, and Sofia and Danny were just behind them. They seemed to be holding hands too, and Danny was keeping up very well. Maybe rollerskating was a secret hobby of his. She could hear the audible laughs and chatter from the others around her as they skated with their friends and loved ones. The aroma of pizza, burgers, and hot dogs coated the arena, and the neon lights reflecting off of the floor would’ve been blinding if anyone looked down for too long.

Sofia skated up to join her, grabbing her other hand. “This is so awesome.” She said with a big grin. “I’m glad we decided to do this.
Me too.” Suzanne responded. “Danny’s a pretty good skater!
Yeah! He was part of some league when he was a kid, so he’s got mad skills!” Sofia said. After that, she released her hand and skated back to join Danny.

Nick had put his jacket and shoes in a locker and then followed Susie to join Sofie and Danny, sitting down to put on his skates. When he heard Susie declare her love for him it made his heart flutter as he admired the girl for a few moments, finding her beautiful before sighing happily as he finished and got up to join the others as they made their ways into the skating area

Once on the floor, Nick took Susie's hand and started to skate, staying in the middle area to avoid the faster skaters. The next song after I Melt With You was Save A Prayer by Duran Duran. Nick happily held hands with Susie as they skated together, watching as crowd in front of them. Some were along the walls, with a death grip on the railing as they tried to get the hang of the activity. One person wiped out and was on his back, which garnered a few laughs from the passersby as their friends helped them up.

The smell of food was pervading the air, and it smelled delicious. Nick would definitely get something later. For now, he was going to enjoy himself with his girl as he gave her hand a squeeze, rubbing her knuckles with his thumb as Sofie came skating up to talk to Susie, which he didn't mind. He was listening to the music and having a ball. The next song was California Girls by David Lee Roth. It was a song that Nick enjoyed.

When Sofie went back to Danny, Nick looked over, giving a smile to Susie while holding her hand and skating a little faster but not as fast as the more experienced skaters. He was much better on a skateboard and couldn't wait until he could get back into doing that and possibly teach Susie.

Susanne Malkovich

➽──────────────❥

The couples skated around and around for quite some time, burning through song after song. The amount of people in the rink were only getting thicker as the evening went on. Suzanne felt herself getting hungry after awhile, tempted by all the wonderful smells. “Do you want to take a break?” She called up to Sofia, who was now skating in front of her. Danny had moved to the outside of the rink, picking up his pace for a little while.
Sofia fell back, so that she was directly next to them. “Sure!
I’m just getting a little hungry.” She remarked.

After finding the exit and carefully skating out, the three headed over to a bench to remove their skates. There was a pizza place directly nearby, with several other choices surrounding the rink. “Do you guys want to share a pizza?” Suzanne asked them.
Sofia looked at her and shrugged. “You can get whatever you want. I’ll probably just eat some French fries.
Suzanne nodded, standing up and looking at Nick. “Would you like to come with me?” She asked.

All of the skating around in a large circle was a good workout, and it was making Nick hungry. He felt his stomach growl a couple of times, so he nodded to Susie's suggestion to go get something to eat as they skated towards the exit to take their skates off. Nick took his off, taking them and putting them in his locker, putting his shoes back on before joining the girls and Danny.

"Pizza sounds awesome. I'll share one with you, hon." Nick said as the group made their way to the food court, and the smell hit his nostrils, causing his stomach to growl again. Thank goodness the music was playing because it felt like it was quite a loud growl. Pulling out his wallet, Nick looked up at the menu. "Just pepperoni and cheese? I'll buy." He said while putting an arm around Susie.

Susanne Malkovich

➽──────────────❥

After Nick agreed, the pair walked over to wait in line. “Yeah, sounds great.” She responded to him. There were a couple of people ahead of them, and the pizza smelled so tantalizing. She’d order a side of French fries for Sofia and Danny as well. She turned her head back, noticing that he had rejoined her at a table that they had found. They were smiling and laughing together, and Danny had a hand on her shoulder. She was happy that Sofia was happy.

After they ordered and received their pizza and fries, the two headed back, setting all of the food down at the table for them to eat. Everyone started to grab slices, eating them quickly. Everyone had developed an appetite. A more aggressive rock song had begun playing, prompting any leisurely skaters off the rink, only leaving the really fast and experienced skaters. No one wanted to be knocked over, so the rink was mostly clear. Suzanne had eaten two pieces before sitting back and watching everyone else eat the rest.

She looked over at the big digital clock that sat by the sound booth. 10:30 PM. The rink was open until about 1 or 2 AM, but she doubted they would all stay for that long. In fact, after she ate, she’d probably spend another hour skating before the exhaustion set in.
You ready to go back out there?” Sofia asked. Regular pop music had begun playing again, and people were starting to funnel back out.
Sure!” Suzanne responded excitedly, joining her friend. Danny didn’t follow, as he was finishing off the rest of the food.
You can come with us too if you want, Nick.” Sofia said nicely to him.

Once Nick and Susie made it to the front of the line, Nick ordered them a pizza while Susie ordered fries for Sofie and Danny. After paying for it, they soon got their food, and he sat down with Dan and the girls to eat and drink soda. The pizza was delicious and just what they needed after skating for so long. Nick enjoyed the hard rock song as it played. The faster skaters were fun to watch as they sped around the rink.

Nick didn't plan on staying too late because he wanted to possibly go parking with Susie up at the make-out point so he'd leave when she was ready. He ate a few slices of pizza and was full as he sat back to relax and watch as the other skaters made their ways back to the rink once the hard rock song had ended. There hadn't been any serious injuries aside from a few egos when people wiped out on the floor. That was a very serious injury, though.

Nick shook his head when Susie asked if he wanted to go back out with she and Sofie. He wanted to sit for a while and let his food digest. "Nah. You girls go ahead. Danny and I will watch you. Right, Dan?" He asked, looking to the other guy before looking back to Susie. "Can I get a kiss before you go, though, Suze?" Nick asked, wanting a kiss from his girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back