• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ɪᴛ’ꜱ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (ꜱʜᴀʀᴋ, ʀɪᴛᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ)

fairyfawn

respectless
wolfstar wolfstar Victory Victory

click the hearts to access the post and the mood, outfit stuff

• filler text

• filler text

♡design by lipglossy., coded by uxie♡

Pierre T.

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

blue.d

can i love?

Summer break! Another exciting time for no homework! Pierre was full of mixed emotions, mostly excited but He still felt a sprig of home sickness of not going back to France for the summer. He probably could see about doing a mirror call but that was never the same. But hey! He’d get over it pretty quick and fast! Besides nothing better than spending the summer with your significant others right?! Right! That was going to be so amazing and awesome! Yeah! He was ready to get out of Hogwarts though to not have school on the brain! Yeah! No more thinking about school. Just fun happy times and thoughts now! Just summer break enjoyment!

It didn’t take much time at tall to drag all of his things out towards the platform to wait for the train to arrive. Going to go join the fellow students and such. Looking out to find the two , He was looking for. Pierre wasn't super tall, being only 5"6 but He was doing his best here to try and find his Slytherin and Gryffindor partners. Weaving his way in and out of the crowds of people to try and find a vantage point. He had too. They were planning on sitting together and They were spending the summer together and normally he'd have flooed home already but not this summer. It would be odd not going back to France but he'd manage and it would be fun doing something new for the summer!

He finally found a good spot to wait before finally they all ended up finding each other. Pierre gave a soft smile and a humm. " Good to see both of you" He replied accent heavy and warm. He'd only been at Hogwarts for a year now so accent of course would still very much be present. Happily hugging them both in return trying not to trip from the tackle hug. No falling over for Pierre please. His long dark hair was tied up in a ponytail. Warm brown eyes smiling as well. " So glad to not have any more parchments and tests due huh. How about you guys?" He mused softly.

" But yes I am very much looking forward to the adventures of summer time! Lots of cute things in store I am sure! Not as cute as both of you but I digress! Father should be sending me a care packages soon......I have a suprise for you both...It will be a little sad not going home but I am sure that will pass really quick" Pierre hummed happily. Yeah He is quite the chatter box but was doing his best to not take over the entire conversation.

He flushed a bit from the cheek kiss with a happy hum. " I love you both too" He replied softly happily returning the cheek kiss to both before pulling everyone into a tight hug kissing both of their foreheads with a warm squeeze. " But yes we should get a move on getting a compartment yes before having to squish on with other yes!" He chuckled grabbing his own bags.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back