Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Sunshineysoul

#22.

#she/her pronouns .

♡coded by uxie♡

♡coded by uxie♡

Welcome to Sunshine's Bbys!
This is my character storage/showcase/whatever word you'd like to swap out for "a place to put my characters" this is it (:
My priority is gonna be getting my active characters in here first and then I'll work on inactive characters, but that might be a NICE long while soooo bare with me!

All I ask is that you don't post in here, you are free to react to characters just maybe not post.
Thank you all!

Excuse me as I ramble for a second;;
I started Role Playing back when I was in 5th grade, which was about 2011-2012. Some of my friends introduced me to a website called "warriorcatsrpg.com" and told me how I could make a character exactly how I wanted to fit in to whatever world I wanted. At first I thought it wasn't for me, since I didn't grow up on reading the warrior cats books, but then they showed me how there were so many other kinds of rps; Fantasy, Anime, Realistic, etc etc. Roleplaying online became a massive hobby for me.

Sadly, life got kinda busy for me so I had to step away for a bit, I'm not even sure if I made an actual decision to step away from warriorcatsrpg or if I just kinda made less and less time for it. It wasn't until my Sophomore year of college (2020) that I came back to warriorcatsrpg (which had been changed to feralfront.com). It was crazy how much had changed, people were using DISCORD to plot and talk for an ooc chat instead of just writing "ooc: lorem ipsm..." at the top of their fancyposts. It took me a second to figure out the new culture and vibe happening in this rp world, but I got the hang of it pretty quickly and started making friends.

And wasn't it JUST MY LUCK that as soon as I came back to feralfront, they SHUT DOWN. Y'all don't understand how FRUSTRATED I WAS. I just came back to my ROOTS, back HOME, and suddenly the site that started my love and passion for this hobby was going away. In case y'all don't know me, I'm not really good with change, so the idea of having to find a different rp site was very daunting and I didn't like it. I knew feralfront like the back of my hand, I had so many amazing fancypost codes put aside, I even remembered I had started coding some stuff too!! Not only that, but I was in the middle of several rps, some we already had a discord server but others I wasn't fortunate enough to connect with on discord. So when the site finally shut down and no longer allowed posts, I didn't hear from quite a few people ever again. And the friends I had, thankfully, been with in discord, they were split as to where they wanted to go.

I wanted all of us to go to the same place, I wanted to attempt to pick up our threads right where they left off; but the more my friends talked, it seemed that that wouldn't be happening. SO I knew I just had to bite the bullet and choose where I wanted to go for myself.

When I looked into RPNation, it kinda felt like a no brainer. There was a very welcoming vibe to the whole website, plus the codes were BADASS. Everything was organized and even if I was an overwhelmed newcomer, everything I needed was pretty easy to find.

I've made some wonderful friends here on Rpn, joined in some AMAZING roleplays and been a part of some phenomenal writing. This is an amazing community to be a part of and I've never loved collaborative storytelling more

Last edited:

buttered biscuits.

full name

Yesenia Esperanza Huerta

nicknames

Seni (seh-nee) is the most common

d.o.b.

March 12

sexuality

Bisexual, heavy femme leaning

position

Cook

style

height

5'9"

hair

With hair so deep brown it appears black, Yesenia's hair is surprisingly straight but also proves to be thicker than it appears.

eyes

Matching her hair color, Yesenia's eyes are very dark brown, almost making the iris and pupil indistinguishable from each other.

body modifications

Yesenia has many tattoos, most being in hidden spots such as her lower back, shoulder blade, and even her thigh, but there are a few visible ones on her right arm.

dist. features

Being a plus sized woman, that tends to be the first thing people notice about her. But Yesenia doesn't see it as the negative trait most people want her to think; Yesenia uses her size to her advantage, never shying away from being intimidating when she needs to be.

wardrobe style

Yesenia likes to mix comfort with glam; When not wearing her work uniform, she's known for dressing up a pair of sweat pants with a cute blouse and golden hoops. Or even dressing down a pair of heels with casual slacks and a hoodie.

title

artist

req.

req.

come on angel, come on darlin!

MBTI
INTP, the Logician

enneagram
6w5, the Defender

zodiac
Pisces

Yesenia is a very level-headed and calm woman. She walked through hell and made it out the other side, nothing can make her lose her composure anymore. At her core, Yesenia wants nothing more than to protect those around her. Walking through life she’s as sweet and enticing as milk and honey, offering soft smiles to those who she passes by and always having only one earbud in, just in case someone wants to ask her a question or get her attention.
While more introverted, Yesenia tends to be wherever the excitement is. She likes being around the energy of people, even if she doesn’t personally know anyone there. She’s good at making acquaintances, it’s very easy for her to make conversation with people and put them at ease. However, in order for Yesenia to call someone a friend, it takes a lot more than vibing at a party together.
She does her best to treat everyone with kindness, no matter how someone comes up to her, Whether they’re also kind of they’re immediately spewing hate and profanities her way, she keeps an elegant smile on her face and will not waiver until she has to.
We simply won’t talk about the wrath that Yesenia is capable of.

virtues
Kind, protective, poise, composed

vices
Selfless to a fault, holds a grudge, unforgiving

Summer, video games, orchestral arrangements, cooking, being with her family, gaining people's trust, snakes (the animal), plants, cozying up indoors when it rains, going to the beach, swimming, crime shows, doodling on skin (tattoos or ballpoint pens), chunky heels, black coffee, listening to others' problems, organizing people, crafts with her hands (crochet, bracelet making, etc.), cute and quirky placement rugs

dislikes

Dubstep, lazy horror games/movies, the dark, loud noises, watching boring sports, sitting in leather booths at restaurants, snakes (people), anyone who gets physical when they're angry, or anyone who has a short temper, carbonated water, foods with unexpected flavors or textures, scratchy tags on shirts, thin heels, non-flattering baggy clothes, mosquitos

hobbies

Gaming, Streaming, Producing/Writing Music

pers.

pers.

childhood

Yesenia Esperanza Huerta was born in the state of Tennessee, into a drug cartel family. Her father, Javier was the head of the cartel, the gang called themselves "Malas Señales ", which always turned into Las Malas. Yesenia was born as the second child to Javier and Elena, just barely missing the burden of being the heir to the gang. Yesenia had an older brother, then three younger brothers, making her the only Huerta daughter. Her older brother, Diego, was only two years older than her, then being only a year younger than her was Luis, and then the baby of the family was Pedro, (Yesenia always calls him Pedrito) who was four years younger than her.

Diego and Yesenia were the closest. They ran the rest of the children in Las Malas, even the ones older than them. Diego was in line for the "throne", and they all knew that the connections started early. Every parent taught their own children to treat the Huerta children with the utmost respect, like royalty, not only for the sake of their future as the next generation, but for the sake of their own asses. If Javier and Elena caught word that their children were being mistreated, there would be hell to pay.

Diego could've very easily been a jerk to his younger siblings; played the entitled power trip card and made all his siblings bow before him. But that was the thing about the Huerta family; they raised gentlemen and ladies. The only time they would act out was when they were crossed and done wrong. So Diego was an absolute sweetheart, all the Huerta children were. They were raised to say "yes ma'am" and "no sir" and to never EVER hit a lady. It's what caused Diego, Luis and Pedro to be so close and protective of their sister. They always listened to whatever she had to say, never argued when their parents put her in charge when they were out of the house, and always had her back.

Growing up, Yesenia was a princess. Not a spoiled, entitled little brat of a princess, she was elegant, graceful, kind to everyone she came across. It was all because of her mother, Elena. Elena married into the Las Malas life, she came from so much more. Elena was born in Texas, pretty similar to where she ended up moving in Tennessee, but there was just a bit more southern hospitality going around where she was from. Somehow, she met Javier when he was on some "business" trip with his father in Texas, and the two fell in love.

It was hard for Elena to get accepted into the family, especially because they didn't know who they could and couldn't trust, but instead of letting the Huerta family and all of Las Malas intimidate her, she stood her ground. She proved to Javier's family that she loved Javier for who he was, and she proved that she could be useful to them. She pointed out how much of a good influence she was on their son, and how that good influence would spread to the next Huerta generation. Javier was impressed, he was convinced he fell in love with her all over again.

Elena did very good on her word as she and Javier started having children. She continued to be a good influence on the, spreading the southern hospitality to her children. And if Elena was the queen of Las Malas, then Yesenia was certainly her princess.

adolescence

Yesenia Huerta was a well known name around Oak Hill, Tennessee. By the time she was twelve, she had proven herself as a Huerta. Some entitled brats tried to mess with her, and before her brothers could step in and help her, she had handled it all on her own. There was a string of little children with chunks of hair missing from their scalp and massive black eyes. Nobody dared complain about how she treated their children, all they did was tell their children not to cross the Huertas.

But when she turned thirteen, Diego, Luis and Pedro's protective instincts really kicked in. Or, maybe they should've kicked in a little better.

Yesenia was asked out by a boy outside of Las Malas, which was a big no no for the same reason Yesenia's abuela didn't want her mother marrying Javier; They didn't know who they could and couldn't trust. But Yesenia really liked Logan, and Elena and Javier were convinced they were going to break up before she graduated high school. But after they were dating for a year strong, they started to get a little worried.

Up until their year anniversary of dating, all the Huertas seemed to let Yesenia do her own thing. Her whole family knew she was capable of holding her own, they were never worried about Logan as long as Yesenia was conscious and able. But after the year of them dating, they were all very aware that Logan was playing the long game, they had the impression that he was with Yesenia for the long run. So it wasn't until after a year of Yesenia and Logan dating that they started paying attention to who he was. One of the perks of being next in line to the throne of a drug cartel is that you have connections. Diego used those connections to get whatever possible dirt on this Logan character who thought he was good enough for his sister. Diego spent weeks looking at this guy, but he came up with nothing but good news. There were no red flags aside from the fact that he wasn't a part of Las Malas.

Yesenia didn't care what her family thought of Logan. He was genuine, sweet, kind to her. He treated her like the princess she knew she was; how she knew she deserved to be treated. Logan checked all the boxes, he was thoughtful, he listened, he was respectful, but most of all, he got along with her family. She never knew how she got her dad to be so civil towards him, but whenever Logan came over, it seemed that he and Javier had a respect for each other. Elena simply adored him, once Diego told her there was no dirt on him, Elena treated him as if he and Yesenia were already married.

All that was fine and well, but the opinions that really mattered to her were those of her brothers. Specifically Diego. Luis and Pedrito's opinions mattered of course, but there was something about having your older brother give the a-okay on a guy. Somehow, Logan knew exactly how to get to them; Video Games.

The Huerta siblings all grew up playing video games in their free time. Mario Brothers, Mario Kart, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mortal Kombat, you name it. They basically lived in the local arcade. It was a bit of a struggle for them to always bike or skate across town to the good arcades, especially when so many people sent judgmental looks their way & tried to get them kicked out of the arcade whenever they stepped in. Logan introduced them to home consoles. He had all the good consoles, and all the best games. He opened his home to Diego, Luis and Pedrito to come over whenever they wanted and play his video games.

Yesenia beamed with love whenever she saw her brothers hanging out with Logan. Everything was going swimmingly.

Until one day it wasn't.

Diego and the boys were at school, Yesenia and Logan were at his house, playing some new video game about a zombie apocalypse and a kid that's immune or whatever. The couple got in an argument, Yesenia can't even remember how it started, but while Yesenia thought it was more a playful argument, Logan shoved her. It wasn't hard enough to make her fall down, but it was enough. And that's how it began. The gaslighting, the manipulating, the abuse.

Logan convinced her that if she told her brothers about what he was doing to her, they would hate her. He provided them so much (apparently Logan thought video games and snacks was the world's most coveted currency), he was their ticket into the nice town that he lived in, which housed their favorite hangout spots. Logan convinced Yesenia that if she said anything, he would tell everyone in Nashville who her family was, who Las Malas was.

Yesenia felt trapped, she felt stupid. How in the world did she think that an outsider would love and understand her? There was nothing she could do anymore. For the sake of her family, she felt like she couldn't tell a soul. Logan bought her silence many times, gifting her new gaming consoles and these long, time consuming, story-based games. Yesenia was slowly retreating into herself. She stayed locked up in her room more and more, she wasn't going to classes, she wasn't even answering her phone. Just playing her games over and over.

Her video games were her escape. At least in those games, she wasn't some spineless loser who couldn't defend herself. She was a fighter, an agent, a summer camp counselor, a musician, a chef, a magician, anything imaginable. She locked herself in her room, escaping to different time periods, different worlds, different universes entirely; Anywhere that wasn't her reality. In her darkest moment, video games were her solace.

There was one day in particular, where Diego was tired of not seeing his sister. He had made countless attempts to get his sister out of her room, but she only ever left to get water and maybe some kind of snack. But when she left, it was when nobody was at home, that way she wouldn't have to speak to anyone. Diego tried talking to Logan about what was going on, if he had been able to get in touch with her. And finally, Logan's first red flag became clear to Diego; Logan said "Yeah, we talk all the time, she's perfectly fine, just obsessed with those games"

The couple had been dating for four years. They got together when she was thirteen, she was now seventeen & had been locked in her room for the past month. Diego knew something was wrong, so why didn't Logan think something was wrong? But there was more than just her unusual habits that Diego wanted to talk to Yesenia about. He tried giving her space, and tried letting her deal with her issues on her own, but now it was his turn. He basically broke into his little sister's room to see her glued to the tv, face expressionless, she looked like a husk of a person.

He knew his sister, and he knew that if there was any way to get her to talk, it was to get her mad. So, he prayed a little prayer, threw up the light switch in her room, walked over and unplugged her TV.

Yesenia was PISSED.

It sparked a massive argument between the two... And by argument I mean Yesenia throwing profanities left and right, and Diego had to remember that she didn't mean them. He stayed quiet, letting her get out any emotion that she hadn't allowed herself to feel for the past however long. Before she knew it, her yelling and screaming melted into sobbing and heaving breaths. Diego immediately caught her in his arms as he started asking her what was wrong and why she had been acting the way she had.

And that's when it all came flooding out. The way Logan had been treating her for the last two and a half years, how it got worse and worse. Yesenia had word vomit, she couldn't stop talking, and Diego wasn't going to interrupt her any time soon. He held her as she cried, and did his best to contain the rage he felt inside. When Yesenia finally finished talking, Diego urged her to lay down and sleep, get some quality rest. He asked if she needed anything from him, anything at all; but she had already passed out.

Diego rounded up Luis and Pedro and told him they were going to pay a visit to Logan. He told them everything Yesenia told him and now all three of the Huerta boys were fuming. More so than anyone had seen them before. They dragged Logan out of his house and beat the shit out of him, basically beat him within an inch of his life. Once they finished, Diego threatened that if Logan ever stepped foot anywhere near Yesenia or anyone in Las Malas, he would die and nobody would miss him.

adulthood

As everyone saw coming, Yesenia took a look time to recover from Logan. There were a lot of unresolved feelings within her that forced themselves to be felt for many years, no matter how much Yesenia tried to push them away. But the biggest feeling, that she just couldn't help, was that she let her family down; Specifically the Huerta family name. Yesenia Huerta, the princess of Las Malas, let a boy hurt her beyond repair. Elena and Javier did their best to reassure her that they felt no shame or disappointment towards her, that they loved her all the same. There were a lot of very wholesome and heart-felt conversations of Yesenia's parents allowing her to have her feelings, but reminding her that it was all Logan's fault. Yesenia did nothing wrong.

Once Yesenia had somewhat come to terms with her ex, Diego approached her again; There was an original reason why he busted into her room that day. Elena, their mother, had stage three lung cancer. Javier and Elena found out a few nights before Diego confronted Yesenia, he was the first person outside the couple to know. They told him that he was allowed however he wanted to, whatever felt right to him; And what felt right to Diego was to go to Yesenia immediately. As soon as Yesenia had the mental capacity to handle the tragic news, he told her. And they both felt clueless. There were, again, countless nights of planning and trying to devise a plan to handle the situation. But finally, Yesenia had a plan.

Las Malas had many connections, no matter how tight or loose. And it just so happened that they had very loosely tied connections to one of the best Oncologists in the U.S., located all the way in Washington state. However, in order to keep connections loose, the doctor wouldn't accept any patients that were connected to any illegal activity. She didn't want to dirty her hands and risk her job, especially by dealing with the cartel. This doctor regularly referred patients to other doctors, but Yesenia and Diego didn't want their mom going to anyone else.

After a LOT of discussion, the eldest Huerta siblings came up with their final plan. Elena and Javier would "cut ties" with Las Malas, turning leadership over to Diego, officially. The rest of the Huerta children would remain in Tennessee, running the cartel and keeping everything in order. Yesenia would move further into the city, in the heart of Nashville, to appear disconnected from the cartel in case her mother's oncologist wanted to contact a family member, they could reach out to "their only child", Yesenia.

It was a big decision for Yesenia, to commit to moving away from her family. To be fair, it was only 30 minutes at most with rush hour traffic, but she had always lived with her big, beautiful family. To move out and away from her brothers while her parents were going all the way across the country? She was nervous about falling into another pitfall like Logan.

But Diego didn't let her believe that she was going to be along for one second. Diego may have been making Luis his second in command, but he made a joke with Yesenia about her being his REAL second. While she was off, living the dream in Nashville, Diego was relying on Yesenia to find more clientele, more people to sell the family business to as well as more people to recruit to the family business. Yesenia liked it, she was down; She had been looking for a way to restore her name as the Princess of Las Malas.

That was two years ago, when Yesenia moved to Nashville, got her own place, and even started as a cook at some southern restaurant on the main strip of the city; Buttered Biscuits. Within those two years, Yesenia certainly earned her reputation as the princess not to fuck with throughout Nashville, as well as earned her brother some more clients for Las Malas

mother

Elena Huerta

Elena named Yesenia herself. As soon as she and Javier knew they were pregnant with a baby girl, Elena knew her daughters name. And from the moment Yesenia blessed the Huerta family, you could not pry Yesenia from her arms. Elena loved Diego, and she loved all her sons that came after, but there was something special about the bond between a mother and her daughter. As Yesenia grew up, her mother became her closest friend, confidant, and biggest supporter. Yesenia's relationship with Logan put a damper on the communication between the two, but as Yesenia got more involved with her mother's cancer diagnosis, they reconnected. Now, with Yesenia being all the way across the country from her parents, she's learning what it's like to be homesick, but while she has to do her best to keep her distance, she knows her mother is always just a phone call away when she truly needs her.

father

Javier Huerta

Make no mistake about it, Yesnia and her father are close. Just like a mother and daughter have a special connection, father and daughter do as well. Elena taught her how to be a princess and Javier treated her like one. Not in a spoiled sense, of course, no child of the Huerta house would be a spoiled brat, but Javier would do anything for Yesenia, and she knows it. Yesenia holds a deep sense of appreciation and love for her father, he's been the one to lead their family to the success they have and the morals they hold. Truth be told, Logan should be thanking every deity in the cosmos that he only had to deal with Yesenia's brothers, not her father. Where do you think they learned?

older brother

Diego Huerta

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel. Vestibulum laoreet tristique sem, vel malesuada nunc congue quis. Nulla aliquet massa a felis viverra iaculis. Praesent ac tortor quis diam efficitur consequat non id eros. Nullam malesuada quis nisl vitae consequat.

question here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

question here

hist.

hist.

scroll

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

buttered biscuits.

full name

Theodore Liam Jones

nicknames

Please just call him Theo

d.o.b.

May 7th

sexuality

Heterosexual

position

Shift Manager

style

height

5'10"

hair

Beautiful, thick and naturally wavy hair; theo’s always been blessed with gorgeous brown hair, and for as long as he could remember, he kept it nice and long. only recently he’s begun cutting it shorter

eyes

Deep brown

body modifications

Back in high school he got his ears pierced, he also has a few tattoos here and there, nothing major

dist. features

When his hair was longer, all eyes always went to its beauty first. It's still a noticeable feature even with Theo cutting it shorter.

wardrobe style

Theo's wardrobe is a mix between athletic and casual. There's a lot of athletic gear that has found its way into Theo's everyday wardrobe like gym shorts, workout sweats and tennis shoes.

title

artist

req.

req.

just because i'm silent doesn't mean i have nothing to say.

MBTI
ISFJ, the Defender

enneagram
1w9, the Idealist

zodiac
Taurus

Theo is slow to open up, but tends to make a solid impression on everyone he comes across. He may be on the quieter side, but he’s what most people would describe as “a good guy”. Theo’s become a very dedicated and organized guy, even though he’s a bit rough around the edges.
This is a completely different person than who Theo used to be. Theo used to be very outgoing, happy, cracking jokes and trying to make everyone smile. Nowadays he has a tendancy of being very defensive if someone tries to poke at him a bit too hard. If he feels something needs to be said, he will say it. Whether that’s establishing a boundary, correcting someone, or even if he believes he has a better argument. Theo may be quiet, but he’s very assertive when he needs to be.
Theo may be a tricky individual to navigate, but there is hope for anyone wanting to befriend him. Theo has a moral compass stronger than the magnetic poles & he gets a gut feeling for people who have good or bad intentions. If you have good intentions, Theo will give you a chance.

virtues
Organized, responsible, thoughtful, hardworking

vices
Defensive, assertive, introverted, judging

Movie nights, sports (specifically baseball and hockey), the science behind the human body, rock music (doesn't matter if it's heavier or lighter), sitting by the pool, also swimming in pools, dogs, board games, nostalgic tv shows, being told he's doing a good job at work, words of affirmation tbh, someone taking the time and effort to get to know him/spend time with him, good ol american food, honey bbq sauce, going to the gym, baseball caps, shoes (either for style or for function), thicker writing pens, small notepads, baking and cooking shows.

dislikes

Tragedy news, foods that are too spicy or too salty, lemon/lime flavored candy, when people call it "futbol", driving in the rain, overly preppy people, sports fanatics, hearing the tick tock of a clock, someone trying to force him to "be happier", car troubles, overlapping and clashing audio, being messy

hobbies

Working out/going to the gym, cooking at home, playing video games

pers.

pers.

childhood

Thedore Liam Jones was born to Liam and Wendy Jones; their only child after years of trying to get pregnant. They were ecstatic to say the least, all they ever wanted was a child and now they had a baby boy of their own. Liam and Wendy were a fairly wealthy couple, Liam coming from a generational wealth from his family's well established medical insurance company & while Wendy may have married into the family, she had her MBA (Master's in Business Administration) and was doing very well for the both of them.

The beautiful family of three were off to a wonderful start on life. That joy of raising their son only swelled as Theo continued growing. When the time came for Theo to be old enough for school, there was pressure from Liam's parents to put him into a prestigious private school, as all the Jones children before him. But Liam and Wendy ended up going against the family wishes and putting him in a public school. There was a lot of backlash from Liam's family in the beginning of Theo's schooling, but it proved to be the correct choice for Theo; He thrived in public school. With enough time, his personality emerged as beaming and bubbly. He was talkative, energetic, and making friends with any and everyone he came across in school.

However, there was a certain peer that Theo became especially close with; a certain young girl by the name of Emma Finch. She always proved on the shyer side of the classroom, and always preferred to be herself. The poor little blondie could never catch a break as long as Theodore Jones was around. Regularly, Emma tried to ignore other kids who came to talk and engage with her, she always did just want to stay tucked in a corner away from everyone. However, there was a sort of playful charm that radiated from Theo that Emma could never seem to push away; whenever Theo came around, she was always caught giggling up a storm.

It wasn't long before the two became attached at the hip, and remained that way all throughout schooling. Always sitting together at lunch, playing together at recess, and if there was ever a class room where they got to choose where they sat, they always found each other like magnets. Through Emma and Theo become such close friends, Theo learned about Emma's home life. The Finch household didn't make for the friendliest places, her father was always in and out of jail and her mother constantly worked during the day just to come home and drink. From a very early age, Emma had to fend for herself; she was all along for so much of her life. But not while Theo and his parents were around. When Theo and his talkative self came home and word vomited to his parents everything he learned about Emma, Liam and Wendy sought out their son's best friend to take under their care in whatever ways possible; Having her over for meals, planning small family vacations that included her, Wendy would even take her shopping every now and then for new clothes and whatever other necessities Emma expressed need for.

adolescence

Just like all the classic, award-winning romance stories in the world, Theo and Emma fell in love during their freshman year of high school. Anybody who knew them would voice how it just felt inevitable, especially Theo's parents. Theo and Emma seemed to spend every waking moment with each other, and the inevitability was only highlighted by Theo's thoughtfulness towards Emma throughout their friendship. He would always go the extra ten miles to plan the most elaborate and unique birthday presents for her; that's actually when Theo officially asked Emma to be his girlfriend, on her birthday through a sweet and silly birthday gift.

They were THE couple. The sweet high school couple that stayed out of trouble and that everyone seemed to root for behind closed doors. They even won homecoming king and queen their senior year. They were straight out of a romance movie. Theo was such a good, loveable guy, which was a welcome change-up from the jocks their school normally had to deal with. And Emma may have started off as the sweet and shy one, but her relationship with Theo helped her out of her shell and by senior year, she was involved in many of the schools clubs and was known as wanting to help everyone however she could. They were such a perfect couple in everyone's eyes, it almost wasn't a massive shock to get wedding invitations on Graduation day. To be fair, it was a very informal yet formal invitation. Theo actually proposed at graduation. Emma being called to receive her diploma before Theo, she waited just off stage as Theo was called right after her. Right before Theo shook all the hands, got his tassel turned and was handed his diploma, he asked for Emma to join him on the stage. With a confused smile, Emma joined her boyfriend on the stage right before he said a few words and got down on one knee right then and there & proposed. It was all anyone talked about in the days following graduation, but all good-natured, as they were all thrilled for their friends. Liam and Wendy were especially thrilled, even taken by surprise. They knew that Theo planned on proposing, but they had no idea he would propose at graduation. Theo actually didn't tell anyone he was planning on doing it, he himself didn't know, he just started carrying the ring in his pocket wherever he went and when the timing felt right, he was just going to do it. And Theo knew he didn't want to start the next chapter of his life without Emma as his wife.

The wedding took place a week after graduating, and the two had invited all their friends from high school (including their favorite faculty and staff). Wendy and Liam were all over the wedding planning. The couple was ready to shell out every spare dollar they had for the newly engaged kids, but Theo and Emma both turned them down. It had always been Emma's dream to have a small, intimate wedding. Nothing big and fancy that cost thousands of dollars with food that would go to waste. Emma explicitly expressed that she wanted her dress to be the most expensive thing at the wedding and that was it. Theo genuinely didn't care what kind of wedding they had, as long as Emma was happy, he'd be happy. So with all their best friends and favorite family members, the two got married right there in Theo's backyard. They had a cook-out styled dinner and it just felt like a graduation party, which is exactly what Emma and Theo wanted.

During the few days of wedding planning, Emma had expressed how she wished she could get a hold of her grandparents. They lived in Tennessee while she had been growing up in Michigan with her parents and Theo. When her grandparents found out their daughter was pregnant with no plans of getting married, they essentially disowned her. Emma never knew them, not even their names, but she wished she could have any family of her own tree at her wedding. She wanted someone to give her away, not that she had anything against Theo's family that she grew to love. They helped raised her, and she was over the moon to officially join the Jones family. But there was something in Emma that longed for that connection with her own family, to have the symbolism of her family giving her off to her husband. Theo heard Emma loud and clear, and he did a LOT of digging online. He was actually able to track down her grandparents, speak with them over the phone and explain the situation of who he was and who he was about to marry, and Emma's grandparents were thrilled to fly out for the wedding.

Aside from the proposal, it was definitely the biggest surprise Theo was able to pull off for Emma. The wedding day went beautifully and now they were Mr. and Mrs Jones. Theo was married to the love of his life, and Emma was officially part of the family of her dreams. However, among all the happiness and honeymoon phase bliss between the newlyweds, there was the smallest hitch in their plans. Emma found out she was pregnant; turns out that just a few weeks before their wedding the two didn't use very effective protection methods. Emma was immediately panicked; she grew up hearing her mother drunkenly yell and complain about how her family disowned her when she was pregnant with Emma. Emma was very used to hearing her mother cry about how she ruined her life. All those underlying feelings bubbled up inside her when she first read her pregnancy test. Those thoughts were quickly put to rest when Theo found out. He couldn't have been more thrilled! First he married Emma, and now they were going to be parents?

And in just under 9 months, Emma had a relatively smooth delivery and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. The pregnancy was a bit up and down and there were a lot of times where Emma was very anxious about being a mother, but Theo was by her side the entire time; he validating her feelings, he held her when she cried, he stayed at her constant beck and call, and he reminded her how amazing they were going to be as parents. By the time she was holding her baby girl, Emma was so excited to be a mother and raise a child that was her and her husband's. They named their baby girl Aurora Wendy. Aurora was the name that Emma had picked out for as long as she could remember, & Wendy was Theo's mom.

Emma's grandparents came to visit when the baby was born and to celebrate a healthy mother and daughter safe at home; but it wasn't long before they put two and two together. They soon realized that Emma became pregnant before she and Theo were married and it felt like all hell broke loose. They immediately started berating and talking down to both Theo and Emma, saying hateful things like their baby was a bastard and that Emma was a tramp and a slut and before Theo knew it he had slapped Emma's grandmother clean across the face.

Everyone in the room was stunned as Emma held their baby, making sure she didn't witness any of the violence. Emma's grandparents were in shock and Theo had a completely different demeanor about him. The joking and sunny young man they all knew was suddenly serious and unmoving. He sternly asked his parents to take Emma to go get some food, just to shield her from the inevitable argument that was about to break out. Emma quickly put down baby Aurora to sleep, handed Theo a baby monitor and had a short talk with him. She forced him to look at her and reminded him that they loved each other, and as long as they had that, they'd be okay. Theo's face softened ever so slightly as she gave him a quick peck before heading out the door with Theo's parents.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Theo turned back to Emma's grandparents and immediately started lecturing them. He wasn't yelling, but he certainly wasn't speaking kindly. He told them that he had no right to say anything so hateful and cruel towards Emma, that they had no right to judge the family they were building and that after their decision to disown Emma's mother they should consider themselves lucky that Emma even wanted their "sorry asses" (his words) involved in her life. Emma's grandfather Richard, and Theo got into a pretty heated verbal fight, both exchanging pretty harsh insults back and fourth. The argument was brought to an abrupt end when the baby monitor in Theo's hand indicated baby Aurora crying. Theo threw out Emma's grandparents to take care of his daughter.

But they couldn't even officially leave the house before there were flashing red and blue lights outside the house. Theo thought it was one of their annoying neighbors putting in a dumb noise complaint. Unfortunately, it was the very day his entire world turned upside down.

The grandparents opened the door to be met with the police looking for 19-year-old Theodore Jones. Richard called out for Theo, who came stomping back to the front door, crying baby in his arm, shocked to see police officers at his door. That's when they dropped the bomb; Liam, Wendy and Emma Jones were all hit by a semi-truck and killed on impact. According to a witness, the driver possibly fell asleep behind the wheel because the semi drifted into oncoming traffic. The Jones family care just happened to be the first care they hit. The only way the police were able to identify who they were was by the bent-up license plate.

For the next few months, Theo felt his world burn and fall apart around him. Two weeks after the accident, there was a closed casket funeral for his parents and his wife, he was later kicked out of his parents house and set up to live in a hotel with Aurora. Something about he would get his parent's income for a while, but the court couldn't justify him living in such a large home on his own. Most people would absolutely fall apart with such tragedy, but Theo couldn't afford to do that; He had to keep it together enough to be a good father to his daughter. When he was able to get her to sleep, he was crying. But while she was awake, he was doing everything in his power to be the best father he could be to her.

In case things weren't bad enough, right when Aurora turned two years old, Theo entered a custody battle with Emma's grandparents. They made an argument that they deserved FULL custody of the baby since they had a stable income, two loving parental figures, and a living situation better than a temporary hotel. Theo was pissed, and that's putting it lightly. Theo countered with Aurora being all he had left and that she was happy and thriving in his care. He had been earning a passive income through his father's company and had been saving up to put a down payment on his family home that still hadn't sold. But Richard and Melissa were relentless; they wanted to take Aurora and move her with them to Tennessee and Theo argued that her entire life was there in Michigan.

adulthood

The custody battle lasted about a year and a half, until Aurora turned four. Theo never once let on that anything was wrong or what was happening; he didn't want her to worry. They were living their wonderful, happy, seemingly perfect life. Theo had officially been offered a job with his father's company, one where he could stay at home and continue taking care of his daughter. Sadly, Theo couldn't hide the custody battle from his daughter any longer; the final hearing required them both to appear in court. The verdict? The jury ruled in favor of Richard and Melissa, saying they had a more stable way of life. And just like that, they were given full custody of the little girl.

Taken away from her father, Aurora was dragged to the older couple kicking and screaming. It was a hard sight for everyone in the courtroom, but especially for Theo. He had never seen his daughter scream like that, and he did everything he could to try and not cry in front of his daughter. Once the courtroom cleared, Theo immediately sought out the judge, literally begging for a way to get his daughter back. After a lot of back and fourth and a lot of begging from Theo, the judge finally told him that if he could get into a more stable life style, a regular income, good household, good credit, etc etc, he'd have a better chance of revisiting the custody subject to get at least visitation rights. Visitation rights would be a foot in the door for Theo to get his daughter back.

taken away from her father, aurora was dragged to her great-grand parents kicking and screaming, and theo did everything he could to not cry in front of his daughter. immediately after the hearing, theo went to the judged and begged for a way to get his daughter back. after a lot of back and fourth, the judge finally told him that if he could get into a more stable life style, a regular income, a good household and good credit, etc etc, he'd have a better chance of revisiting the custody subject to get at least visitation rights. if he could get visitation rights, he could go from there.

so that's exactly what he did. theo packed up his stuff from the hotel, and moved out to tennessee. he knew where richard and melissa were living, & he knew if he lived close enough to them, he'd have a better chance at getting some kind of visitation rights. he was near a restaurant called "buttered biscuits" so he decided to apply for a job there. with little to no work experience, he started out as a busser.

that was three years ago, when theo was 22. now he's 25. he's made his way up to being a shift manager, saved up enough to put a down payment on a good house, and has made no headway for any visitation rights to his daughter, who is now seven years old. theo can't stand going another day without seeing his baby girl.

mother

Elena Huerta

Elena named Yesenia herself. As soon as she and Javier knew they were pregnant with a baby girl, Elena knew her daughters name. And from the moment Yesenia blessed the Huerta family, you could not pry Yesenia from her arms. Elena loved Diego, and she loved all her sons that came after, but there was something special about the bond between a mother and her daughter. As Yesenia grew up, her mother became her closest friend, confidant, and biggest supporter. Yesenia's relationship with Logan put a damper on the communication between the two, but as Yesenia got more involved with her mother's cancer diagnosis, they reconnected. Now, with Yesenia being all the way across the country from her parents, she's learning what it's like to be homesick, but while she has to do her best to keep her distance, she knows her mother is always just a phone call away when she truly needs her.

father

Javier Huerta

Make no mistake about it, Yesnia and her father are close. Just like a mother and daughter have a special connection, father and daughter do as well. Elena taught her how to be a princess and Javier treated her like one. Not in a spoiled sense, of course, no child of the Huerta house would be a spoiled brat, but Javier would do anything for Yesenia, and she knows it. Yesenia holds a deep sense of appreciation and love for her father, he's been the one to lead their family to the success they have and the morals they hold. Truth be told, Logan should be thanking every deity in the cosmos that he only had to deal with Yesenia's brothers, not her father. Where do you think they learned?

older brother

Diego Huerta

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel. Vestibulum laoreet tristique sem, vel malesuada nunc congue quis. Nulla aliquet massa a felis viverra iaculis. Praesent ac tortor quis diam efficitur consequat non id eros. Nullam malesuada quis nisl vitae consequat.

question here

question here

hist.

hist.

scroll

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back