A g e -

G e n d e r -

Male

S e x u a l i t y -

Straight

A p p e a r a n c e -

large.jpg

E n h a n c e m e n t  w /  E x p l a n a t i o n -

Hunter - This ability coats him in a black substance that is as hard as titanium, with this covering his body he has animalistic instinct. Within this mode, he walks on all fours and loses all sense of humanity, increased agility and strength.

Animal Eye-Sight - With this ability he has hightened sight smell and hearing, able to find his target within a moments notice.

Resistance - This ability allows him to resist any sort of mind control or telepathy, heat waves included. This goes hand in hand with his hunter ability that protects him from a varity of other abilities, be it screaming loudly or illusions.

B r i e f   B a c k g r o u n d -

He was born and raised from a test-tube, eventually out growing it when he was the age of 5. He was then raised like a test subject for the resrt of his life, knowing nothing but the confides of the facility and his room. He was trained by military personnal to get the edge in fighting as well as his enhancements. He goes by many names from where he has been placed, but the one he favour most is; "The Hunter"

M i s c . (optional)-

He has emotions, very very very cut off emotions, but they exist. 

His eyes turn a deep crimson red varying on the situation.

@Neal Caffrey

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back