• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One '( ᶜᵒˡᵈ ᶜᵒˡᵈ ᶜᵒˡᵈ .

i . elric

0YMMRBy.png
Elric is the epitome of a loner, though not necessarily by choice. In his twenty-three years of life, he had known nothing but the forest that he has called home. He knows of those who live out their lives in the nearby village; he's heard the things they whisper of the unknown entity beyond the treeline. What he doesn't know is whether or not it is him they speak of.

His memory before a young age has been lost to him for many years. As far as he is aware, he has always lived among nature, carrying out the duties which he was assigned. Sometimes he wonders why the shadows that instruct him had a reason for prying him from a comfortable life, or if he was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Regardless, he knows if his routine is neglected, unspeakable tragedies may occur. This was never a risk he was willing to take.

9KIiAPy.png

Last edited:
ii . cowpolks

• you go to sleep on your own and you wake each day with your thoughts and it scares you being alone; it's a last resort

a n n i e

Not a moment in Annie's twenty-four years of life has been easy. She was a blessing to her parents who struggled to conceive, followed eight years later by her sister who was less so. Their mother died in childbirth with Nellie, leaving Annie to care for her sister as though she was her own. Their father was absent, gone for weeks at a time for work and dismissive when he was home. While he was away, Annie taught herself how to use guns, whips, and lassos to defend what little family she had left. Shortly after turning twelve, she was pleased enough with her talent that she absconded with four-year-old Nellie, who shortly after began showing signs of their mother's lycanthropy. Annie has dedicated her life to raising a werewolf alone, often in isolation. As Nellie grew older, she became more adventurous. Annie's paranoia is ever-present, always afraid she'll wake up to find her sister gone and a trail of death in her wake.

Recently, she has kept her eye on a local coven of witches. Wary of the supernatural, she's hesitant to engage, but drawn towards the power they wield. Perhaps with it, she could keep her sister safe forever---or even cure her altogether.
    human
    Anna Adalaide Flood
left
right
code inspired by natasha.

Last edited:

• keep the earth below my feet; for all my sweat my blood runs weak; let me learn from where I have been

w a l k e r

Captain Walker set sail for an honest living. As a young man, he had every intention of supporting the woman he loved, Alexandria, in marriage through trade. Though his heart ached at the thought of leaving her, he dreamed of wealth and an early retirement while finding adventure on the sea.
    He had, of course, been naive.
    After a decade and a promotion to captain, he has become a man more bitter than the one he once was. Resentment began to build early in his marriage as his wife struggled to conceive children on his brief visits ashore. She blamed him as absent and incapable, fights growing traction when he retaliated with placing the blame on her barren womb. Years went by before they were graced with a daughter, and for a while, things were good. They were enamored with Kait, but the more time he took off to spend time with his family, the more they struggled. Eventually, he was forced to return to his ship, gone again for the better part of each year.
    His wife has bared two more children since then, of which he is sure are not his. He agreed, however, to claim they were so his daughter would not suffer the repercussions of a broken family. He suffers for only her as the hatred between he and Alexandria settled into something deeper and more permanent. They are separated on all but paper as far as each of them are concerned, and when he returns to his home port it is only to visit Kait and put on a facade for her mother and younger siblings.
    He now fears the retirement he once dreamed of; afraid of facing the life he sails to escape.
    Morning Star captain
    Kielan William Walker
  • [/tab]
right
code inspired by natasha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back