• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One ᴡᴏʟꜰ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴ

wolf.

Roleplay Type(s)

ec9ba105fdcf4efa923b333b3492efa7.png

just a character den for me.
please no one else post here.

Basics

Name: Roxanne Tatum
Sexuality: Hetro
Role: Subordinate

Appearance

Basic Description (Human): Long red hair, silvery blue eyes. Slim frame, slightly muscular arms, and legs.

Basic Description (Wolf): Mostly red like her human hair. White chest and underbelly. Vibrate blue eyes. Slender build, and a small frame.

Advanced Description (Human):
Roxy has fiery red hair like her cousin Aurora. Her hair has darkened over the years but in the sunlight, the red in her hair shines through brightening up her luscious locks. Rox hardly has it tied up only when she has to concentrate on something. Keeping it long past her shoulders which is often straight with a nice bounce. Her eyes are silvery blue which she inherited from her mother. Her eyes are her main feature. Slim face and cheekbones are slightly visible. Her lips are pale pink almost neutral.

She does not have any freckles but has a small scar that is located on her left eyebrow which is about two centimeters in length, the hair hasn't grown back so is rather visible and she doesn't try to hide it. Tattoos she currently has none but would like some.

This redhead has a slim build with a slight hourglass figure. With some muscle in her arms and legs that show through if she tenses them. Her skin color is deep beige, but tans quite often. She stands at a height of five foot seven inches.

Advanced Description (Wolf):
Born a wolf inherited from her father's side, her wolf coat is mostly red like her human hair. When the light bounces off it, it's often brighter. But she isn't fully red, there is also an off-white color around her cheeks down her chest, under her belly and tail. There is also white around her eyes, her vibrant blue eyes are more captivating in her wolf form. Down her legs are also an off-white.

Her wolf is a slim figure, and quite a small frame. She may not look threatening but is very light and fast on her paws and has a powerful jaw. Her thick fur hides her muscular build. Her scar isn't visible in this form.
Faceclaim (human):

0d2bf1ed6f043866b5c9b25b5df04723.jpg
Faceclaim (Wolf):
1621f0db916c5220218cc0198f21c1b6.jpg
Character

History:
  • Roxanne had lived in New Haven her whole life and never had adventured out of it. She lived with her mother and her father but also had an older brother. Her brother left New Haven when he turned eighteen. There is a six-year difference between her brother and her.
  • At the age of fourteen, she worked on her parent's ranch. Helping with the crops and the livestock.
  • Her father was a born werewolf but her mother was not, her mother knew of the risks if she was to be transmitted this disease but the love of her father pulled her threw the many agonizing months. This was before she and her brother were born.
  • The transformations were difficult often flaring up with her emotions, anger being one of the triggers. At the age of nine, her brother and she had gotten into a fight. He had broken one of her favorite toys. It had started with punches and hair pulling but her brother's claws came out he had caught her brow. Her fangs claimed down on his arm. Now they both had a reminder of that pathetic fight as they both were left with scars.
  • At the age of Thirteen, her cousin Aurora stayed with them. Her brother was gone a few months before she had arrived.
  • She became close to Aurora's practically sisters. They both became comfortable around each other to the point where Aurora told her about her brother.
  • As the blizzard rolled in Aurora took the lead and Roxanne supported her and helped her in any way she could. Despite losing her friends and some of her family their town slowly disappeared in the white blanket.

Personality Basic: loving, kind, curious, a bit of a troublemaker, listener, short-tempered
Personality Advanced: From the beginning, she had always been kind and sweet to her family and others. She wasn't a troublemaker in her younger years, she was the one to brighten up people's day. Her smile often helped with that. But reaching puberty it seemed to tangle with her wolf with the sudden mood swings. Rox has become short-tempered with her brother and has repeatedly gotten into fights with him over silly little things. She would stand her ground against others and would also stand up for them depending on the situation. Rox would also listen, she's a shoulder to cry on or someone that you can trust with your secrets. She would take them to the grave with her.

Despite her kind nature she also had a curious side that didn't help when she likes to cause trouble or even get herself into it. If something was interesting happening she likes to get in on it, if it had to be something that may end her life she would still try it.

There is also a side to Roxanne where she likes to hide away, wanting some alone time to think over things but also if her temper gets the better of her she likes to get herself away from everything before doing something she may regret.

Player (About you)

About You: wolf
Pronouns: she/her
Years Rping: roughly 12 years.
(This is from a one x one I did ages ago. Gang leader x wealthy girl. I played the wealthy girl)
Watching her brother rise to his seat his mother kissed him on the cheek along with his father shaking his hand. Her brother's girlfriend clung to him smiling away and also kissed his cheek and looking at every camera possible that looked their way. The big screen on the stage showed their small family she kept out of it as she leaned back in her chair while the focus kept on the rest of her family. His girlfriend sat back down and continued to clap enthusiastically compared to the other guests and developers as he began to walk to the stage. Peyton watched him hoping he would trip but of course, he didn't as have climbed the few stairs reaching the stage and collecting his prize.

'Best app of 2023' it read on the description of the glass, this would be the third award of the night for him they couldn't say much of a speech but for this one, he could. This was the biggest one of the night. Six people were up for the award she looked at their faces some were pissed some hid their emotions behind their smiles. The clapping gently subdued to where it was silent and her brother spoke. "wow I can't believe this... Firstly I would like to thank my supportive family that's always been there for me, my mother, father, and my beautiful girlfriend Then the team..." he continued purposely forgetting his younger sister in the speech "typical..." she muttered but her mother soon shushed her.

Peyton sighed but soon some drinks appeared a waiter stopped by her table taking her empty glass and giving her another she thanked him as he wandered off to serve other tables. She grabbed her bag clutching it under her arm and her drink in one hand she then stood up taking herself towards the doors up to the balcony. Walking up the many stairs her high heels clicked against the metal up to the balcony.

Up into the red and orange sky with the sun setting in the west behind many buildings, it was a gorgeous scene as the sun caught every clear window. Her lacy white dress covered some of her flesh, leaving her chest and legs exposed a jacket was needed but she had left hers on her chair. The cold air hit her skin causing her to shiver goosebumps started to raise on her arms but they were covered by her dress. Peyton went toward the edge of the balcony where she leaned against the rail. She took a sip of her drink and placed it on the nearest table she then rummaged through her bag for her pack of straights. Opening the box she placed the soft tip to her lips and continued to look for her lighter. "come on.." she muttered through her partly closed lips avoiding her cigarette from falling from them. She then heard a clicking sound, she looked up and saw a man standing there offering his flame. Putting her bag down on the table, "thank you" she spoke and leaned forward one hand covering the flame from being caught by the wind. But before the ember could ignite her tobacco, she felt her body relaxing her eyes started to blur. Feeling her legs start to give way. Her straight fell from her lips and she attempted to grab the rail but everything turned black.

Her eyes slowly flickered open putting a hand on her forehead. She found her head to be cloudy until she started to become more aware of her surroundings. 'you alright darlin', how you feeling?' she sat up and looked to the side of her seeing a man sitting there watching her with a devilish smirk across his lip line. Piece by piece everything started to come back together. She had seen this man before, only a glance at the man that was to light her cigarette then everything went dark she couldn't remember much after that. Pulling her dress down it rode up her legs as she sat up on the bed. She looked around for her bag but she couldn't see it. "what do you want with me?" she looked at him not responding to the question he first spoke of.

He spoke of how he wanted to make a deal with her father in exchange for her. She couldn't help but crack a laugh putting her hand up to her mouth which she smiled behind as she looked away from him. Containing her laughter she moved her hand away from her mouth "I don't think you'll have much luck with him" she confessed. She saw the door to the room, looking back at him. moving to the edge of the bed "as much as I look like a daddy's girl in the eye of the public behind closed doors" There she got up and looked around the room as if she was taking it all in but she was making her way towards the door. Her back was against the door by her hands were on the doorknob "he doesn't give a damn about me," she finished her confession and heard the click of the door open. She turned and ran out, her heels clicking down the stairs as her hands also were on each side of the railing to keep her from plunging down the stairs. Peyton was very good in heels since she had been walking in them since she was seventeen she could easily run in high heels. But as soon as she managed to find herself downstairs she looked around seeing she wasn't alone. All eyes were on her, and she grabbed one of her high heels from her feet to use it as a weapon "Let me leave..." she told them but a sudden click was heard just to the side of her head she didn't mistake it to be a revolver, she knew the familiar sound of a firearm as a pellet tumbled into the chamber.

"Fuck" she muttered. Her escape was cut short. The man grabbed her and pinned her up against the wall, the weapon still pointed to the side of her head. She dropped her shoe since she was facing a gun, she wasn't going to try her luck with her heel. "take the other off as well" he demanded she screwed up her nose and kicked the other one off he then kicked them aside. Her bare feet touched the cold wood beneath her now standing at her height of five foot six the men towered over her. The man with the gun pinning her against the wall moved closer to her his gun moved her hair out of the way before taking a whiff of the perfume on her neck. She shuddered as she could feel the breath of the stranger on her, the barrel of the gun returned to pointing toward the temple of her head. he then was told to back off which she thought was their boss. The weapon left her head as she took a sigh of relief she looked at their leader still her back remained against the wall with nowhere to run. In his hand was her phone, he put her face to her phone so it would unlock. He also changed the password so she wasn't able to get back in and so he would have access there he looked through her phone book and found the number he wanted to call, her father.

Pressing the button to call him she watched as he put it on speakerphone they waited for her father to pick up "You're wasting your time" she told him until the phone went to his voicemail "Hi, you’ve reached David Kennedy. I can’t answer your call at the moment if you leave your name, number, and message, I’ll get back to you as soon I can. Thanks" a bleep at the end for him then to speak. As her capturer spoke he then wanted to get some proof that she was there. "I've told you, you're wasting your time" she spoke it was clear enough that it was her voice for her father to believe she was captured. He then ended the call, and she huffed looking at him "Look my necklace is worth twenty grand take that I let me go, I'm no use to you" she told him looking at the other man with a scar across his cheek who had then gun to her head before he was told to back off. She reached around and took her necklace off throwing it to what she believed to be their leader. A text came through on her phone from the name Logan 'Hey I'll pick you up at seven xx' Her boyfriend lit the screen on her phone along with a vibration. The man holding her phone requested to know who this was, she tried to think of something quick to keep him out of this "Just someone I hook up with now and then, I don't know him" she explained making him seem like a nobody, no one she would care about nor would Logan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back