~

aaaaa, my apologies for the lack of interaction, life got quite crazy, but I've time in these next few days to bunker down and plot, alongside sharing a writing sample.
By chance, when are you looking to close the RP?
I've a character in mind who is quite in-depth... so, I'm quite excited to try-out.

Do I need to PM you the sample? (I noticed you wrote me, I've been super busy, so I apologize for not having seen your message until today!)

also noticed as i was about to finish it how similar this idea and the one that forest fire forest fire had are. which could actually work as some kind of character dynamic, given one of them was able to continue following her dreams, & the other had his tragically taken away. plus both were just star athletes/maybe popular in school.
yo i love this connection !! would love to work them in each other's lives

wham. have a character preview. time to agonize over which writing prompt i'll choose!

went w prompt 2! everyone say good job for getting this done before the weekend :~)
fyi - going camping (glamping with lots of free food and alcohol) from this afternoon through sunday morning. hoping reception will be good enough/there's enough chargers to keep my fingers on the pulse over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back