50 jade scrip

Diamond Viper

So, here's the deal:

My character works incognito for the Guild in Halta. He is a Twilight Solar and has grown quite powerful. His style is kinda gangsta and he mostly deals in drugs and owns his own nightclub.

I'm looking for a badass exalted rapper name.

Help

I really feel bad for that, but I wish she didn't get miffed at us for not really helping. Not much we could have helped with really.

Meh. Sure, we'd have more repeat posters at first, while everyone tiptoes around...

...then one day, someone'll forget and revert back to type, and the mass exodus will promptly ensue.

Then Still will come and ride our asses about how posts are down.  8)

Yeah, he's about as bad as a Communist factory manager "Work productivity is down comrades! I want results!"   :D

I'd nominate Dead and Drowning Rose as one of the victims' date=' running away from ECR as fast as she can type...[/quote']
I went and looked up Dead and Drying Rose's initial post.

I believe, Cthulhu_Wakes was right, it really was the type of request that is very difficult to assist with.

One cannot simply waltz into a message board, splat some concept, and except everyone's imaginations to crystallize around it to the point where inspiration leaps into the wild blue yonder and rivers of material come flowing back with all the answers that could be hoped for.  At best one can only expect superficial advice and pointers, the usual line of "storytelling advice".

It is a matter of unrealistic expectations about what can be had from participation in this particular environment.

Dead and Drying Rose's response further on the same topic was little more than petulant.  "Wah!  I didn't get what I want!  You're all useless!"

Indeed, and I must say, welcome for thine first post  8)  That's more a proper greeting. And I do feel bad for it, but as you said and as we all said, it was a bit much to expect.

Once again, welcome RainOfSteel.   :D

Indeed, and I must say, welcome for thine first post  8)  That's more a proper greeting. And I do feel bad for it, but as you said and as we all said, it was a bit much to expect.
Once again, welcome RainOfSteel.   :D
Thank you!  I'll probably be posting my own newbie questions here in a minute.

*pokes at CW*

*points at avatar*

Look I am the resident Dawn caste here, poking people is my job. as is leading the armies of heaven.

Oy, who bankrolled this one *eyes Lytek, whistling as he walks away* -_- I can only imagine what your Limit Break is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back