• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission 5 Minute or Less MS Mouse Paintings

JRPG

Member Title

chef chan.png 
67295272.jpg

cl4p_tp___claptrap___by_thefancyhatguy-d5qc7ol.png
gaytrap.png

saber chan j4.png
6db4eea63de9d68f3319f293623a2b97.jpg

new rem chan bois.png
rem-re-zero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-84549.jpg

I tried okay for at least 5, or so minutes. I will be updating more of these, I guess. Feel free to laugh at this, because I know I did. I also can make some horrible paintings of your pictures, if you want me to, but yeah, I don't know. I wouldn't recommend, unless you adore and meme stuff like this. Uh, if you want me to draw stuff for you, please, well, you know, give me some time. Even though these take like 5 minutes, I am a very busy person cause roleplay and stuff, I guess. Yeah, and, oh, thanks all.

@Soz It's "Armored Core: Last Raven Portable". It's got cusotmization like FM4 but more in-depth, and it's a third person shooter type instead of a turn-based strategy kind of game. It's the most unfair in the series.

saliva chan.png 

Uh, another image I drew. I think that's it for today, cause I want to work on my roleplay stuff, but yeah, if you want me to draw ya thing, expect 5 minute terrible artwork with a mouse.

JRPG JRPG I challenge you to see who is the better MS mouse drawer.

Here are some of my works:
6c0fff68e17b444c85f6dc1265ab6736.png

4194f008919243f1a37c7161bea0eee6.png

Wow those paintings are awesome! Birdsie Birdsie , but can they beat Christina in a santa hat!

Attachments

• waifu chan.png
    waifu chan.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back