• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 4th World: Incident of Two worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felkis Armata

Guess this character in my avatar.
Felkis Armata submitted a new resource:

4th World: Incident of Two worlds - The world looks the same, except humanity is not.

4th World: The Incident of Two Worlds is a Fantasy role-play where Humanoids lived in counterpart of Earth, later called the 4th World, where it is existed from the Modern Era but however Humanoids decided to live in the Real World with better lifestyle of the Human race. In the 4th World, It has the same continent but several countries have different race, also humans lived along with humanoid race. When the incident later broke out in Real World and 4th World, this became a big problem...
Read more about this resource...

4th World: The Incident of Two Worlds is a Fantasy role-play where Humanoids lived in counterpart of Earth, later called the 4th World, where it is existed from the Modern Era but however Humanoids decided to live in the Real World with better lifestyle of the Human race. In the 4th World, It has the same continent but several countries have different race, also humans lived along with humanoid race. When the incident later broke out in Real World and 4th World, this became a big problem when humanoid Council found out about worst situation they were in; The HSPF intend to investigate the cause of the incident and find the ones who are were involved in the incident While the Yakuza of the 4th World, Shinigami Family stays out of any trouble caused in crime.

It’s loosely based off on K Project, Phantasy Star & Final Fantasy XV. (Unfortunately, FF XV is not been released yet but I can came this ideal from the trailer.)

Backstory

If your reading this If you’re a Human living in the Real World, this is the information may provide you but its sound weird because you won’t believe what I say, so here it goes.

Anyway, there some things you should know in person, firstly, I am Narga La Yorkel and secondly, I live in a different world called it 4th World, which you don’t know that yet or never in a place that you live there before. There is reason here that I am residing here in the World, full of Humans with great society and also nearly perfect lifestyle were I can have a good time here. In the 4th World; it’s a paradise to Humanoids, because there different races to associate, there is Demi-beasts, Elves, Androids and Scarlets but don’t forget the Humans who are living in the 4th World, except Humanity is not really the same. instead the Humanoid Council are the ones whom are balancing the superiority of the equality of the race and politics.

But things got worse here when a big incident occurred in the Real World, some of the buildings and streets were damaged in big cities (somewhat, I point out that is vandalism, due of a big fight.) and the humans are panicking when some of them disappeared out of the blue, somewhat the police are unable track them down and they don’t have the solid evidence to show the proof in the incident. Not most of the incidents occurred in Real world but the incident is moving back and forth to the 4th World, like a rabbit is escaping from the wolves, tracking down their every movement before it goes in the rabbit hole, thus calling it, “Incident of Two Worlds.”

Since I heard the Humanoid Council found out about the situation, this is the main problem to Humanoids in the 4th World were considered that were involved in the incident but they no solid evidence to prove their innocence, a few of the humanoids were sentenced in prison for some judgmental reasons. The Council had no choice but put up their job to HSPF (Humanoid Secret Police Force) in the case of investigating the incident. When the news spreads out fast, Shimigami Family (AKA, the Yakuza of 4th World) were involved in the incident but only the rumors are spreading out said by humanoids, yet they were criticized by their actions in crimes and other criminal activities occurring in the Principality of Kusumujima. Shinigami Family have reduced in committing crimes, they intend to stop what they’re doing before they would get involved in part of the incident.

It’s getting tight as the security is stronger in Real World & 4th World, so no one is safe from a 99-year sentence in jail, if you want to escape from getting involved in the incident, you have no other options but join up with HSPF in the inesvtigation or join in the Shimigami Family to order stay safe from the from the incident, if you can’t think of something by joining in the HSPF or Shinigami Family, you would rather join on my side, although there is a third choice if you staying with me.

Things you need to know about the 4th World

• It’s not to be confused with the word “Humanoid” whenever you are saying it in an conversation, hence, it’s mainly the term in the 4th World, because of their humanoid appearance, they have a body of a human body, but likely different with the Elf or Demi-Beast ears, Scarlet have white-ish skin color and Androids are more like half-Human & half-cyborg, so remember those importance when you are going for in a chitchat.

1. Proper grammar & spelling are required to make an proper way to understand it clearly, changing the wrong grammar or spelling is A-OK.
  2. Make an paragraph (its 5 sentence long.) & No one liners are allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back