• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 4 Years Later Characters & Lore

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy Department
g5EFDjxSkcZ_BiZEmohJaRg1b711uN76kfT7fnRNlapHg2Mcp7s7kXrJOWqSWe-GKPAd59lVDhXWKXRFQcQ-0VlCGBPOw7VOkrBuZmCsupLrk3wb7PgDNLVYrCFvgT8fHr19-Gh9

Dear Diary.

Its been 4 years since I last wrote. Okay, a little over 4 years. But what can I say, first school then the end of the world. I'd like to say things are going well, but that would be somewhat of a lie. Well on one hand everyone I have ever known has died, on the other hand I've been doing quite well the last year or so. Usually don't have to starve for more than a day, but I guess its just luck. Not that it matters if its luck or not.
You know, the reason I'm writing right now is I feel fucking lonely. Ever since Sander died I haven't had any friends or travel buddies or anyone. Pup kept me company, but he was old and wandered off to die out of my sight one night.
Its not like I haven't met any people, the EU forts and outposts usually have plenty of people to trade with, but its not as easy to make friends or shit with people like that.
Guess the best I can do today is hope I see tomorrow.

Probably will.

-------------------------------------------------------

June 18th, 2015 - The initial outbreak of the QDV starts in Southern Africa. Many countries there are quickly overwhelmed, with immigration to the north skyrocketing and humanitarian aid is provided, in an attempt to stop the spread, however the larger populace in first world countries doesn’t care.

August, 2015 - The outbreak has spread to South America, where its quickly spreading north, towards Mexico and USA. Reports of the disease are also gathered from Asia. The international community shows larger interest towards the death rate the virus is making and research into it begins.

October, 2015 - In America, the virus has reached Texas, but is now spreading slower. Meanwhile in Africa QDV has reached the Saharan desert, where it is now slowly moving towards the Middle East. A accident in an South Korean laboratory resulted in an QDV outbreak in Seoul.

December, 2015 - The virus reaches California, thousands immigrate east. In Asia the virus has reached eastern Russia, where its spreading west, towards Europe and Moscow.

April, 2016 - While the virus is quickly spreading to the East Coast, thousands of Americans immigrate to the UK, bringing the disease with them. In Russia the virus is worrying officials, as they think its going to make thousands immigrate and destroy the country.

May 2rd, 2016 - In one day, thousands immigrate from the Middle East, UK, Southern and Western Europe, Asia and Russia to the last untouched territories in Northern and Eastern Europe. Russian government, shocked by this and the sudden death of Putin, who fell to the virus, hastily decide to attack the EU's countries bordering Russia. NATO, while weak from the fall of USA manage to defend against and even drive back the weakened Russia, all still in one day.

May 5th, 2016 - The remnants of NATO continue their offensive on Russia, claiming large areas for the "EU", putting them under the governing of the mostly destroyed EU government.

May 5th - July, 2016 - QDV destroys the countries and governments left. The few remnants of the EU still hold bases in South Finland, West Russia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, North Poland and North-West Belarus. In this timeframe millions died and the few who survived either managed to fight against the virus or turned out to be immune to it. Few people managed to stay safe from the virus separating themselves from the rest of the people before it arrived.

2016 - 2019 - The remnants of the worlds population survive one way or another. Many die from incompetence in survival, many are killed and many take their own lives. Some gather into groups to survive, building homes in the ruins of the world before or in all new places. Some groups become large and become factions, multiple communities working under one flag, to survive, to thrive, to reach their goals.
Few have chosen or been forced into a life of living alone, without any faction or group to back them up on their endless travels.

August 11th, 2019 - Present day. The Baltics are the last place with any larger human presence.

----------------------------------------------------

The Virus
The virus that destroyed the world, called Quick Death Virus (QDV for short), is at first, before it even becomes apparent that one is infected by it, dormant for around a month. In this period its very hard to detect, infects anyone the infected person touches or even comes near to and causes occasional coughing. After around a month it enters its second phase, causing weak coughs, a runny nose and minor headaches and in some cases disillusions or hallucinations. After around a week of the second phase it enters its final phase, which usually lasts around a day. In this time the person coughs and vomits constantly and violently. They are also tired and have low stamina. At the end of the final phase the person dies, usually of organ failure.
By 2019 most of the surviving populace of Earth is immune to QDV.

European Union Remnants
e6I67-9wZUKoi3IOdeVjVa_WhR0jDHUziaGTdzTczxxgpMe3dSbiRvWSffLaa_je_UBQH8vkqevMNM6dabkqS2F1kjs7Xnyr9D7zfbWjGmig0osTl4rtur3DujPZTfns60QM1YAS

When the governments of Europe were on their last legs and the rest of the world was in practical anarchy, then the European Union changed a lot within the timeframe of a few weeks. From an union of states it became a single state with the territory of the whole EU and Western Russia and de facto the most powerful faction currently in the Baltics.
Their goals still seem to be noble, giving out free healthcare and providing safety within their safezones. Public opinion of them has swayed, however, because of both some strange conspiracy theories and the fact that because of their goals they have to tax people, to support their army and widen their abilities, which rubs of the wrong way on some people.

Xopat
dPHzy9m6C5xvtNiwKqfLpFcbOE0CHDtogmRlcmQ9orj56r_-N6qt-uj7R3zqQYuGm6oP0h3AuA9qJMaN_iHtsTmkQPl5REKPmbfw_ZNf1hggiF9Y0Sf80OA36z55rfMl180DWbUv

Seeing everyone they love die and the world end got to some people. Many went in the simplest language crazy, started to act like lunatics and do whatever they thought it takes to survive. The Xopat (sometimes pronounced Ksopat) are brutal raiders and one of the few factions willing to kill people in a time like this.

Northstar Militia
oRr9Rosf8qGBNzXctJrGIpSFHTKHUnx42y9CqcJ74nBycGYaNoWZwnxrlMsv8S7l1zealndaXSXepmyLBFePzZuzmD7X3Wby9lwxiZejaITh5nS2nsFdyFrtfgx3F3QSaTrlD2-W

A different kind of bandits, Northstar Militia takes a more peaceful route to raiding. While they still steal from people and try to conquer other people’s homes, they tend to prefer doing so without casualties. They are very merciful, often even letting people leave after taking their forts, only sometimes turning them into slaves, and even then it’s often temporary.

Wildnnfre
xL7BQL5.png

Originally Wild And Free, Wildnnfre (also known as hippies) is a group of people that thought QDV was a message from "Mother Earth" for humans to get back to their roots. Living simple lives of hunting, gardening, herding and foraging, they tend to be reclusive pacifists, but when need be their fighters are fierce and experienced from hunting.

Prepper Union
When the virus hit the Baltics rumors started about that there was a faction with tons of food, water, weapons and other necessities, but who had locked themselves away from the world. It’s not known if they actually exist or if they are just a myth created by hungry scavengers.

Character Sheet

(This is what you NEED to have on your sheet, you can add more things if you want to flesh out your character right away.)

Name:
Nationality:
Appearence: Both a picture and written description are fine. Don’t have to be too detailed, just a basic understanding of what your character looks like.
Occupation: What your character did for a living before the apocalypse.
Skills: Try to balance skills and inventory between eachother. You can’t be an world-class surgeon with an assault rifle.
Inventory: Try to balance skills and inventory between eachother. You can’t be a trained survivalist with a minigun.

Also keep in mind that:
1. Your character can't be a part of a faction at the start of the RP. They can join one later, be ex-(faction), but they cannot be a fully fledged member of it. This is a group RP and the group will be your characters' faction : )
2. This RP takes place in the Baltics.
3. Guns and bullets are rare, guns are powerful. If you have a gun, you have few bullets.
4. No persuasion/smooth talker skills. Convincing and persuasion are done through dialogue and written-out interactions. However you can have skills that make this easier, for example the ability to read other people.

I might whine on your sheets a little, don't take offense, I'm just trying to make it fair for everyone and keep people from making overpowered characters.

Main
OOC

Last edited:
Jonas Hill

Male
American Southerner

Owned a vehicle repair shop, then joined the fight against Russia as a United States Sniper

Skills: Trained Shooter - Combat Ready - Smooth Talker - Mechanic - Hunter

Inventory: Uniform without the armor(was damaged in the fighting before his outpost fell to the disease)
Humvee(version without the turret)
Black M110 (running low on ammo, only 2 mags left)
Beretta 9mm (running low on ammo, 3 mags left, gun is slightly defective)
Improvised Bow home-made of things he found and a small quiver of arrows, also home-made
His Father's Bowie knife, along with his own
Bio: Jonas lived in Tennessee before the outbreak. He lived a happy and quiet life with is wife, working 9 to 5 on cars and spending his afternoons with the one he loved. When the outbreak first started, his wife, the ever-vigilant Christian, was one of the first in the small town to volunteer and head straight to South Africa. After she landed, Jonas was crushed to find out she was pregnant. He spoke to her every moment he could until one day, she stopped calling. Assuming the worst, he fell apart. When Russia began its attacks, he was first in line to head back to war; He was a marine for 4 years previously from the ages of 18 to 22. Anything would be better than the hole left in his heart.
He was stationed on the West borders of Russia when his outpost fell to the disease. With most of his fellow soldiers dead, him and a few other marines decided to steal supplies and run. They were happy, or rather they survived, together for a while. He started to move on and forget about the pain of losing his wife. One day, a group of marauders attacked their small camp in the forests somewhere in France. The only survivors of his 7 man squad was him and his best friend that left Tennessee with him; Jack. Sadly, Jack had been shot in the side. An infection spread through the wound over the course of a week before finally, against Jonas's best efforts(he's definitely not a doctor, that's for sure), Jack finally succumbed to the injury and died.
Jonas lost all hope in humanity. He now roams from place to place, sticking to the wilderness and hunting for survival. He wasn't a great survivalist, but he made do. He swore to never get close to anyone else again. "We are all going to die in this dumpster-fire of a place we call Earth"

Character: While Jonas has lost all hope in humanity, he isn't violent with others unless he feels threatened.
One thing that always bothers him is women. He still has a big heart and will often help if he can remain unnoticed.

Current Location: Unknown - Jonas lost track of where he was a long time ago. With his avoidance of the last few people on Earth, he could be in China and never know(He's not in China).

Name: Abigail "Cherry" Sund-a (Pronounced like Sunday)
Biological sex: Female
Nationality: Korean
Appearence: 2010111100531_1.jpg
5'2" wears her hair in a ponytail (couldn't find a pic with that hair) and slim figure (sorry I just am not good with written appearances)
Skills: Scavenging, speed, eendurance , and persuasion
Inventory: she has a small knife in her holster and a .44 Magnum with one bullet along with a backpack with boiled river water, apples, carrots, and a piece of deer meat in a bag

Name: Alex Cooper

Biological sex: Male

Nationality: British

Appearance: (No image, sorry). 5'11", grey-blue eyes and short blonde hair. He has a light jacket, has a ushanka (hat), and boots. Has trousers and shirt underneath. He is skinny from lack of food sometimes but not much underweight. Is a bit muscular.

Skills: Shooting skills, Combat skills (from army). Able to hunt.

Inventory: Has a knife, a Glock 17 with a few bullets left, a bottle of clean water, some bandages, a slightly torn sleeping bag, and a large backpack to keep them in.

Backstory: Alex Cooper was born in England in 1995. In 2013 he joined the British Army. In 2016 he joined the attack against Russia but during the attacks he and a group of friends deserted the army and fled toward the Estonian countryside. He eventually left his friends, some dying from illness, some taking their own life, some leaving and never coming back. During 2017 he joined the Northstar Militia, and stayed with them until early 2019. He decided to leave and fend for himself, which he does now. He's been hunting and scavenging, getting enough food and supplies to live by.

((If anything is missing or wrong or needs to be changed just send a message))

Last edited:
Madis Kasek
Male
Estonian​
Was an High School Student​
Appearence
So, last time I looked in the mirror I looked like an average late teen. Which means free of acne (finally) and with a face most people would call average, but I would definitely call myself hot.
Anyway I my brown hair is almost covering my ears, but doesn't reach much further than that. My face is, whatever, slightly pointed oval, slightly bigger than normal nose, the use'. Also seems like I've started to grow a small beard. Finally, I was getting really bored of only having a tiny mustache. Well, it is just a little bit of stubble right now. Not sure if it's even a good look for me.

Also I got like gray eyes or sth like that.

Inventory and Skills.
So I got bored recently and decided to count up everything I own. To get a measure or something, I'm not sure. Then when I finished I was still bored and decided to figure out everything I know how to do. I know it sounds weird but I don't care. Anyway, I own:
A BB gun (and a heckton of pellets, these things are everywhere)
My good ol' hatchet
An swiss army knife/multitool. Kinda dull by now.
A jar of honey
A big bottle of water
2 candy bars
3 boxes of matches
-Clothing:
A purple hoodie
Warm sportspants
A short worn olive coat
A belt for wearing the BB gun on my back when I get bored of holding it.

And my skills appear the be:
-Strongish:
Stamina
-Mediocre:
Survivalism, Local biology, Marksmanship
-Basics
Strength, Construction
Languages:
English, Estonian - Fluent
Russian - Basics

Backstory
Madis' early life was good. Born and raised in an near-town parish, with lots of woods to explore and places to hang around with his neighboring kids. As he grew up, things always seemed pretty good as he had an optimistic and cheerful nature to him.
And so his life went, peacefully and happily till' the apocalypse came. No one knew what to do before it was already at their doorstep. And so, over time, one family member, one relative, one friend after another dropped dead, Madis still alive, waiting for his end. But it never came to him nor one of his friends. When they realized they were immune they started to travel around with Madis' , hoping to find another community to join, but that time never came.
Instead what they got was another loss. Madis' friend fell ill and died, not of QDV, but of some seemingly common illness that they just didn't get the chance to treat at an outpost before it killed him and Madis was left alone with his dog, who also wandered off one night.
But that was years ago. Now he is alone, travelling around in the Baltics in hopes of finding just someone to travel with, so these roads wouldn't have to be so damn lonely.​

Name: Alex Cooper

Nationality: British

Appearance: (No image, sorry). 5'11", grey-blue eyes and short blonde hair. He wears a thick warm winter coat, has a ushanka (hat), and winter boots. Has trousers and shirt underneath. He is skinny from lack of food sometimes but not much underweight. Is a bit muscular.

Skills: Shooting skills, Combat skills (from army). Able to hunt.

Inventory: Has a knife, a Glock 17 with a few bullets left, a bottle of clean water, some bandages, a slightly torn sleeping bag, and a large backpack to keep them in.

Backstory: Alex Cooper was born in England in 1995. In 2013 he joined the British Army. In 2016 he joined the attack against Russia but during the attacks he and a group of friends deserted the army and fled toward the Estonian countryside. He eventually left his friends, some dying from illness, some taking their own life, some leaving and never coming back. During 2017 he joined the Northstar Militia, and stayed with them until early 2019. He decided to leave and fend for himself, which he does now. He's been hunting and scavenging, getting enough food and supplies to live by.

((If anything is missing or wrong or needs to be changed just send a message))
Accepted : )
The Baltics aren't constant winter haha, you'll die of heat in mid august wearing all those clothes.
The weather is kinda like Britian seems to be, maybe little less rain and a little harsher winter.

Name: Abigail "Cherry" Sund-a (Pronounced like Sunday)
Biological sex: Female
Nationality: Korean
Appearence: View attachment 374411
5'2" wears her hair in a ponytail (couldn't find a pic with that hair) and slim figure (sorry I just am not good with written appearances)
Skills: Scavenging, speed, eendurance , and persuasion
Inventory: she has a small knife in her holster and a .44 Magnum with one bullet along with a backpack with boiled river water, apples, carrots, and a piece of deer meat in a bag

The Baltics aren't constant winter haha, you'll die of heat in mid august wearing all those clothes.
The weather is kinda like Britian seems to be, maybe little less rain and a little harsher winter.

Never been to the Baltics, just imagined them as eternal arctic conditions lmao, will edit post slightly

Have edited clothes slightly, although he still has his hat because they're the best hats

: BASICS :

Name: Allegra Sauvagess

Nickname(s): Ally, Al

Nationality:
American

Sexuality: Heterosexual

: LOOKS :

Appearance:

camren-bicondova_a262501.jpg
Ally stands at 5'1" and weighs around 62 kilos. Her hair has now grown to touch her shoulders

Clothing: Ally usually wears a black and teal sports bra under a white side cut tank top with the words "FUSE 38" printed on the front, blue jean shorts and running shoes. She may change her attire, opting to wear a black worn blouse under a jean jacket or a green and yellow track jacket over the sports bra

Distinguishing Marks: Because of her behavior, Allegra does get hurt a lot. Right now, she has a large bruise on her forehead along with smaller bruises scattered throughout her arms. She also has a scar on her left leg, as well as a healed bite wound on her right arm

: GEAR & PERSONA :

Equipment: Allegra carries with her her old school bag; a black backpack with pink details. She usually refrains from carrying too much supplies, although as things are right now, there are already little resources to go about anyway, but she always makes sure to keep personal hygiene items - such as a toothbrush and toothpaste - with her. Her weapons consists of an MP5 (specifically, the MP5A3 variant) she lifted off of a dead S.A.S unit and a battered metal bat

Strengths:

• Allegra was a track and field runner back at her school before the infection - a very good one at that, which grants her excellent cardio and agility.
  • She's also very flexible, capable of bending around and fitting into tight spaces.
  • Despite her small size and frame, she's much more resilient than she seems. Case in point, the amount of bruises she has and has had
Weaknesses:
  • While she is quick and nimble, she lacks in the muscle department. She's not very strong and could be more resilient
  • She also doesn't have any knowledge of martial arts, so when push comes to shove and she can't use her gun, she heavily relies on her bat and her agility.
  • And even when she can use her gun, she's not the best shot in the world. Her precision is mediocre and her technique consists of spray and pray.
Personality: Ally is a naive and carefree girl, presented with a side of sass. She has a rebellious nature, is an eternal optimist and is so confident in herself, it can come off as audacity.This behavior is given due to her "living in the moment", making her not only bold but also spontaneous and precipitated. This can make her a liability at times, and a nuisance for people who have a more serious approach to life, especially in the world she lives in right now. Even after these four years, she very much acts like a teenager.

Ally is not one to follow plans or enjoy rules. Her mentality is: make the plan; execute the plan; expect the plan to go off the rails; throw away the plan. As such, she doesn't bother with developing or understanding strategies developed by others and more often than not she's just going to go in headstrong and improvise, ala "shoot first, ask questions later" style. And while she doesn't really like rules, she can still tolerate and abide by them if she deems them reasonable. If someone is hellbent on creating the perfect strategy and is unwilling to let her do her thing, she'll just ask them to simplify her part so that she doesn't have to sweat about details.

She doesn't like confrontation or upsetting people she cares about, which kinda contradicts her behavior. When in an argument or confronted with her flaws or actions that led to bad consequences, she'll just say what the other person wants to hear so that the discussion ends quickly or just outright stay quiet and keep her head down. The hardest thing in her to deal with is the fact that she doesn't learn from her mistakes or from others pointing it out. This goes back to her "living in the moment" attitude, as she'll pretend or maybe even believe that everything's okay the day after a heated argument, which also makes her prone to commit the same mistake again.

Biography: Allegra was born as the younger sibling to her twin brother. Her brother was diagnosed with autism at a young age, which instantly shifted the equal attention Ally's parents gave to them to a disproportionate focus on her brother, leaving Ally in the dust. As she grew older, she did understand why her brother was babied all the time, but that didn't stop her from developing a slight dislike towards her brother and her parents, the latter developing into a dislike of authority and strictness by association.

Allegra became more rebellious and outspoken as she grew older. She would typically talk back to teachers in a snarky demeanor and fail to turn in her homework numerous times. This created frustration between her and her parents, which spawned irritation and nervousness within her. Because she couldn't take it out on them or on her older brother, she ended up bottling these emotions in, which worsened her performance at school, which in turn would frustrate her parents even more, and this just went on as a vicious cycle she couldn't seem to escape.

Escape. That's what Allegra wanted. A way to escape, to run away from her life. At this point in time, she was fed up with her family and with her school. Her grades were dropping, her parents became stricter with her in a vain attempt to make her get her shit back together and all the while her brother would be peppered with praise for the littlest of things. The only thing Ally cared about in school now was Phys Ed class, because it let her vent, even if it was only 50 minutes at a day. It was around this time that she began practicing Track and Field.

She instantly garnered attention from her coach when she showed she was faster and better than most of the other girls doing the same sport. The coach, spotting her potential, began training her in private, cultivating her talent as best he could. The private training sessions paid off: she finished in first place at the Track and Field championship that was being hosted at her school. She had felt a state of ecstasy she didn't even know existed when she won the gold medal. She was so happy - she felt so accomplished.

It was around this time that news of the QDV virus reached the United States. While Ally thought that the coverage over the disease was an overreaction on the media's part, when half of California's population migrated to the east, Ally's parents worried. They were among the many Americans who migrated to the UK in hopes of avoiding the virus once it started spreading towards the east coast, mainly because they were located in Colorado.

In the time between May and July of 2016, Allegra's family had traveled from the UK to West Russia, narrowly avoiding some dodgy situations in the meantime. But on the 14th of July, Ally's family was caught off-guard. Ally's brother was having a tantrum, which attracted the infected. They desperately tried to fight the zombies off as one by one, they were taken, until all that was left was the athlete. The girl had escaped the encounter, but not unscathed. She had been bit several times. Allegra cut herself off from the world, expecting to die in a dusty corner of an abandoned building in a broken town.

But she wouldn't turn. She waited for days for the virus to take effect, but it didn't. She eventually realized that she was immune. Getting up from her sorry state, she recovered as much as she could emotionally and began wandering the country alone, eventually stumbling upon the European Union Remnants. She was taken in, and has been in the Russian base since then.

Last edited:
Name: Taaro 'Shiba' Yamada (he introduces himself and solely goes by 'Shiba' however)

Nationality: Japanese, or Chinese- he isn't quite too sure himself, he knows one or the other though.

Appearence: Taaro is a small boy, topping off at around 5'5. He has a generally unkempt appearance, with long black hair tied into a loose pony tail and emerald green eyes. His skin is rather pale and his body is dotted with freckles in the strangest places. He is usually found wearing hoodies and sweatpants with regular (if not a little worn out) sneakers. Sadly, the young boy is just going through the awkward teen phases, given he's such a late bloomer, his acne ended up becoming one of the hallmarks of his appearance today. Worry not, it's not too bad. A little concealer and... oh...we don't have concealer. Nevermind! (though he is certainly one who would wear concealer, as well as regular blush and eyeliner) Granted his late blooming, he looks oddly feminine for a man of his age, he can easily be confused for a flat-chested female.

Skills:
Optimism!- Mommy always said 'no use crying over spilt milk~ now go clean it up you miserable excuse for a child!' This... isn't much of a skill, but he knows how to keep up a cheery attitude even when his entire world is crashing down in front of his eyes. of course, this tends to be a double edged sword as he doesn't know when to drop the act, nor does he know how to properly express any emotion other then pure sugary sweety and sappy joy.

Intelligence and Creative sync- What if we do this? Like in the fairytales! Shiba is talented in creating creative solutions to problems especially on the spot, the problem here is, he never truly thinks anything through. Of course, he has the basics of how something would work intuitively, but putting the idea into action or even the proper details isn't something he does very well.

WAAAYYY too feminine- f-feminine hips...? I d-don't have those t-though... He can easily be mistaken for a girl, i loath to think of the possibilities for this.

Empath- The sun'll come out tomorrow, so just wait a little longer for sunrise, okay? Despite his ever present optimism and delusions, he's extremely empathetic underneath it all. He can easily tell the emotions of another, and will become desperate to do anything he can to help them. Even if he can't properly support someone, he'll do his best.

Heal- this'll heal in a week or two if you don't strain it too much, glad i could help! Of course, Taaro isn't a professional or anything, but due to his parents both being doctors he knows a thing or two about wounds and the human body. He may not be able to detect or cure any serious diseases or anything, but he can treat shallow wounds and pulled muscles rather well.

Inventory:
A Large Backpack containing-
A metal water bottle (currently 3/4 full with clean water)
A bottle of pills with the label torn off, one can only guess they're rather old and as half the bottle is left, it's also safe to assume he never takes them, though one can only guess what they're supposed to do at this point
An old book of fairytales
A small first aid kit (in which contains multiple sizes of bandages, a small roll of guaze, and some anti-bacterial goop.
A pencil (that's only half used and requires sharpening)
A change of underwear
A blanket
A small pocket knife
A lighter

Other- the pills he carries on him are actually anti-psychotics known as Abilify.

Last edited:
Name: Taaro 'Shiba' Yamada (he introduces himself and solely goes by 'Shiba' however)

Nationality: Japanese, or Chinese- he isn't quite too sure himself, he knows one or the other though.

Appearence: Taaro is a small boy, topping off at around 5'5. He has a generally unkempt appearance, with long black hair tied into a loose pony tail and emerald green eyes. His skin is rather pale and his body is dotted with freckles in the strangest places. He is usually found wearing hoodies and sweatpants with regular (if not a little worn out) sneakers. Sadly, the young boy is just going through the awkward teen phases, given he's such a late bloomer, his acne ended up becoming one of the hallmarks of his appearance today. Worry not, it's not too bad. A little concealer and... oh...we don't have concealer. Nevermind! (though he is certainly one who would wear concealer, as well as regular blush and eyeliner) Granted his late blooming, he looks oddly feminine for a man of his age, he can easily be confused for a flat-chested female.

Skills:
Optimism!- Mommy always said 'no use crying over spilt milk~ now go clean it up you miserable excuse for a child!' This... isn't much of a skill, but he knows how to keep up a cheery attitude even when his entire world is crashing down in front of his eyes. of course, this tends to be a double edged sword as he doesn't know when to drop the act, nor does he know how to properly express any emotion other then pure sugary sweety and sappy joy.

Intelligence and Creative sync- What if we do this? Like in the fairytales! Shiba is talented in creating creative solutions to problems especially on the spot, the problem here is, he never truly thinks anything through. Of course, he has the basics of how something would work intuitively, but putting the idea into action or even the proper details isn't something he does very well.

WAAAYYY too feminine- f-feminine hips...? I d-don't have those t-though... He can easily be mistaken for a girl, i loath to think of the possibilities for this.

Empath- The sun'll come out tomorrow, so just wait a little longer for sunrise, okay? Despite his ever present optimism and delusions, he's extremely empathetic underneath it all. He can easily tell the emotions of another, and will become desperate to do anything he can to help them. Even if he can't properly support someone, he'll do his best.

Heal- this'll heal in a week or two if you don't strain it too much, glad i could help! Of course, Taaro isn't a professional or anything, but due to his parents both being doctors he knows a thing or two about wounds and the human body. He may not be able to detect or cure any serious diseases or anything, but he can treat shallow wounds and pulled muscles rather well.

Inventory:
A Large Backpack containing-
A metal water bottle (currently 3/4 full with clean water)
A bottle of pills with the label torn off, one can only guess they're rather old and as half the bottle is left, it's also safe to assume he never takes them, though one can only guess what they're supposed to do at this point
An old book of fairytales
A small first aid kit (in which contains multiple sizes of bandages, a small roll of guaze, and some anti-bacterial goop.
A pencil (that's only half used and requires sharpening)
A change of underwear
A blanket
A small pocket knife
A lighter

Other- the pills he carries on him are actually anti-psychotics known as Abilify.

: BASICS :

Name: Allegra Sauvagess

Nickname(s): Ally, Al

Nationality:
American

Sexuality: Heterosexual

: LOOKS :

Appearance:

camren-bicondova_a262501.jpg
Ally stands at 5'1" and weighs around 62 kilos. Her hair has now grown to touch her shoulders

Clothing: Ally usually wears a black and teal sports bra under a white side cut tank top with the words "FUSE 38" printed on the front, blue jean shorts and running shoes. She may change her attire, opting to wear a black worn blouse under a jean jacket or a green and yellow track jacket over the sports bra

Distinguishing Marks: Because of her behavior, Allegra does get hurt a lot. Right now, she has a large bruise on her forehead along with smaller bruises scattered throughout her arms. She also has a scar on her left leg, as well as a healed bite wound on her right arm

: GEAR & PERSONA :

Equipment: Allegra carries with her her old school bag; a black backpack with pink details. She usually refrains from carrying too much supplies, although as things are right now, there are already little resources to go about anyway, but she always makes sure to keep personal hygiene items - such as a toothbrush and toothpaste - with her. Her weapons consists of an MP5 (specifically, the MP5A3 variant) she lifted off of a dead S.A.S unit and a battered metal bat

Strengths:

• Allegra was a track and field runner back at her school before the infection - a very good one at that, which grants her excellent cardio and agility.
  • She's also very flexible, capable of bending around and fitting into tight spaces.
  • Despite her small size and frame, she's much more resilient than she seems. Case in point, the amount of bruises she has and has had
Weaknesses:
  • While she is quick and nimble, she lacks in the muscle department. She's not very strong and could be more resilient
  • She also doesn't have any knowledge of martial arts, so when push comes to shove and she can't use her gun, she heavily relies on her bat and her agility.
  • And even when she can use her gun, she's not the best shot in the world. Her precision is mediocre and her technique consists of spray and pray.
Personality: Ally is a naive and carefree girl, presented with a side of sass. She has a rebellious nature, is an eternal optimist and is so confident in herself, it can come off as audacity.This behavior is given due to her "living in the moment", making her not only bold but also spontaneous and precipitated. This can make her a liability at times, and a nuisance for people who have a more serious approach to life, especially in the world she lives in right now. Even after these four years, she very much acts like a teenager.

Ally is not one to follow plans or enjoy rules. Her mentality is: make the plan; execute the plan; expect the plan to go off the rails; throw away the plan. As such, she doesn't bother with developing or understanding strategies developed by others and more often than not she's just going to go in headstrong and improvise, ala "shoot first, ask questions later" style. And while she doesn't really like rules, she can still tolerate and abide by them if she deems them reasonable. If someone is hellbent on creating the perfect strategy and is unwilling to let her do her thing, she'll just ask them to simplify her part so that she doesn't have to sweat about details.

She doesn't like confrontation or upsetting people she cares about, which kinda contradicts her behavior. When in an argument or confronted with her flaws or actions that led to bad consequences, she'll just say what the other person wants to hear so that the discussion ends quickly or just outright stay quiet and keep her head down. The hardest thing in her to deal with is the fact that she doesn't learn from her mistakes or from others pointing it out. This goes back to her "living in the moment" attitude, as she'll pretend or maybe even believe that everything's okay the day after a heated argument, which also makes her prone to commit the same mistake again.

Biography: Allegra was born as the younger sibling to her twin brother. Her brother was diagnosed with autism at a young age, which instantly shifted the equal attention Ally's parents gave to them to a disproportionate focus on her brother, leaving Ally in the dust. As she grew older, she did understand why her brother was babied all the time, but that didn't stop her from developing a slight dislike towards her brother and her parents, the latter developing into a dislike of authority and strictness by association.

Allegra became more rebellious and outspoken as she grew older. She would typically talk back to teachers in a snarky demeanor and fail to turn in her homework numerous times. This created frustration between her and her parents, which spawned irritation and nervousness within her. Because she couldn't take it out on them or on her older brother, she ended up bottling these emotions in, which worsened her performance at school, which in turn would frustrate her parents even more, and this just went on as a vicious cycle she couldn't seem to escape.

Escape. That's what Allegra wanted. A way to escape, to run away from her life. At this point in time, she was fed up with her family and with her school. Her grades were dropping, her parents became stricter with her in a vain attempt to make her get her shit back together and all the while her brother would be peppered with praise for the littlest of things. The only thing Ally cared about in school now was Phys Ed class, because it let her vent, even if it was only 50 minutes at a day. It was around this time that she began practicing Track and Field.

She instantly garnered attention from her coach when she showed she was faster and better than most of the other girls doing the same sport. The coach, spotting her potential, began training her in private, cultivating her talent as best he could. The private training sessions paid off: she finished in first place at the Track and Field championship that was being hosted at her school. She had felt a state of ecstasy she didn't even know existed when she won the gold medal. She was so happy - she felt so accomplished.

It was around this time that news of the QDV virus reached the United States. While Ally thought that the coverage over the disease was an overreaction on the media's part, when half of California's population migrated to the east, Ally's parents worried. They were among the many Americans who migrated to the UK in hopes of avoiding the virus once it started spreading towards the east coast, mainly because they were located in Colorado.

In the time between May and July of 2016, Allegra's family had traveled from the UK to West Russia, narrowly avoiding some dodgy situations in the meantime. But on the 14th of July, Ally's family was caught off-guard. Ally's brother was having a tantrum, which attracted the infected. They desperately tried to fight the zombies off as one by one, they were taken, until all that was left was the athlete. The girl had escaped the encounter, but not unscathed. She had been bit several times. Allegra cut herself off from the world, expecting to die in a dusty corner of an abandoned building in a broken town.

But she wouldn't turn. She waited for days for the virus to take effect, but it didn't. She eventually realized that she was immune. Getting up from her sorry state, she recovered as much as she could emotionally and began wandering the country alone, eventually stumbling upon the European Union Remnants. She was taken in, and has been in the Russian base since then.
Accepted
I'll just say that you fixed the ending there then.

Name: Narla
Biological sex: female
Nationality: English- but family are from all over Europe.
Appearance:

fTrzF_1XBlbYJT4Zv5iNveYCObyocXke1yigJQgUW_MsC0BbOBA09KPAMmw1M_3glcTp50uyBMUS02EW9qtj5pP8YIGfzS70KHVUDq9ht4pQ77PIFcROk3ew7sb2GO4x05B6_NX2

Skills:
  • animal training skills
  • Simple first aid training
  • Able to carry more than average due to lifting heavy objects at the shelter
Inventory:
  • Small kitchen knife
  • A days ration of food
  • Empty canteen
  • Sleeping bag

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back