• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy { ᴵʸᵘʳᵒᶰ }[ᴼᴼᶜ ᶜʰᵃᵗ]

I think I have no time for this rp, I
have a few ongoing ones, I also need to develop a place in roblox and I still have school.

Two things. The first is Fennapples Fennapples could you or would you please post links to the various threads that this RP now has. The Bio, this OOC, and when it comes the IC please? It would make navigation remarkably easier.

The other thing is I will have my Duchess/Chamberlain application up later today.

Two things. The first is Fennapples Fennapples could you or would you please post links to the various threads that this RP now has. The Bio, this OOC, and when it comes the IC please? It would make navigation remarkably easier.

The other thing is I will have my Duchess/Chamberlain application up later today.
I certainly will link them in a few.

And great!

I will, also, create an extra thread only for information to be posted. I'll paste those that I already gave, and the ones to come there. All questions here, information there.

Alright, my characters up, I said a bunch of stuff about Gaca's relationships with other countries so check if its ok (I love overstepping my bounds.)

Oh! I forgot to invite the always busy 'living being' I invite to pretty much every RP I join. q r o w q r o w Also I'll probably still keep calling you Lily, soooo...yeah here.
Lily is fine.

I'm in to many rps right now. I just joined my sisters to, so I'm a little full. Sorry hun.

Fennapples Fennapples Question, do elves, beast-kin, and the other races have their own languages?
Whilst every race should definitively hold common languages among themselves, I'd prefer them to have fallen to a second plane of importance. For the sake of the RP, the human tongue will be the commonly spoken to all, but in privacy others of different species can talk in their native language.

Ok, I'll get working on my mercenary soon. Just got back from a regents exams so give my brain a moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back