Other -

I have never seen him in my dreams as far as I can recall. I know that most random, illogical nonsense with the most random people happen in my dreams but I have not once seen him and quite frankly I wouldn't want to either. The longer I look at that picture the more it creeps me out honestly. I feel like if I look too long he actually will appear in my dreams and gosh, that would be very undesirable.

Pertaining to the fact that people say he is a person that could enter people's dreams is quite disturbing. I, in my opinion, don't think that that is true but if it so happened to be I'd love to find a way to lock my dreams so he can't enter. For some reason I am remembering that one Spongebob episode where he was going into everyone's dreams, lol. This man, this man I wouldn't want to see him in my dreams and I seriously hope he doesn't appear in them from now on but the scary thing is that he looks familiar to me TT

I have never seen him in my dreams as far as I can recall. I know that most random, illogical nonsense with the most random people happen in my dreams but I have not once seen him and quite frankly I wouldn't want to either. The longer I look at that picture the more it creeps me out honestly. I feel like if I look too long he actually will appear in my dreams and gosh, that would be very undesirable.

Pertaining to the fact that people say he is a person that could enter people's dreams is quite disturbing. I, in my opinion, don't think that that is true but if it so happened to be I'd love to find a way to lock my dreams so he can't enter. For some reason I am remembering that one Spongebob episode where he was going into everyone's dreams, lol. This man, this man I wouldn't want to see him in my dreams and I seriously hope he doesn't appear in them from now on but the scary thing is that he looks familiar to me TT
Damn I know right? It creeps me out so bad. :closedeyescryingfrown:

Then again, I think there may be a theory out there (or maybe I'm the first one to come up with it) that explains that this man could be the face of the unknown. Someone we dream about to explain the monstrosities we see someone in our dreams commit.

Kinda confusing.

Jesus Christ, his smile is unnerving. I can't stop thinking about it.

But no I haven't.

Iv never seen the man directly, but the art style he is drawn in mirrors my weird weird dreams, such as my lucid and seeintothefutureabout5daysorsojusttofindoutitsboring dreams.

Goddammit, this urban legend scarred me when I was a kid. A friend of mine brought one of those books that are filled with myths from all over the world (Bigfoot, banshees, etc) to school and one of the pages talked about this "guy". That same night I vividly remember dreaming about static and that exact face plastered on top of it followed by loud white noise. It was terrifying, but I doubt there's anything paranormal about it. I feel that the backstory is just a a huge elaborate lie because once you read about it it'll more than likely be plastered on the back of your mind, only for it to reemerge once you begin dreaming making you believe that the story is true. But who knows, maybe there's some truth to this...If that's the case please don't come back to haunt me again Mr Spooky Dream Man.

I saw the picture for a split second and it really creeped me out. But no, I haven't seen him in my dreams...or at least not that I remember.

He looks funny, like a fun guy to me...!!!
No, never seen him in my dreams before, but he does remind me of my uncle. B-But this is because of the similar balding pattern, of course...

Sweats

He looks funny, like a fun guy to me...!!!
No, never seen him in my dreams before, but he does remind me of my uncle. B-But this is because of the similar balding pattern, of course...

Sweats

Don't lie, your uncle can enter people's dreams. Myth confirmed.

I have never seen this man in my dreams from what I can recall. He looks like he needs a good brow plucking. :b7:

I'm sure i saw this face before. However, i doesn't remember where and when it happen ! His face look creepy and funny at the same time :)

I haven't (despite the fact that 70% of my dreams are complete acid trips with absolutely no meaning and no connection to anything) , but I feel like now that I have he fricking will. Wonderful. I really should not have opened this blasted thread..

Can't say I've seen him fren.
To be fair, he doesn't seem that creepy to me... maybe he's just a misunderstood dude looking for a friend but cannae find one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back