Other 《ˡᶤˡᵃʰ'ˢ ʳᵖ ʲᵒᵘʳᶰᵃˡ》

macathan

grrr

file.php
galaxy-100x100.jpg
100x100bb.jpg
Galaxy-Background-Wallpapers-100x100.jpg

《ˡᶤˡᵃʰ'ˢ ʳᵖ ʲᵒᵘʳᶰᵃˡ》​
so recently i got an entire overload of ideas for rps, and since i am just that great i decided that hey! since most of them are wip i can work on them here, share them, see if people like that idea and stuff, and then continue to expand on it until I finally have something polished enough for an actual rp.
here i shall work on lore, character sheets, maybe bbcode but probably not (cause I need to make a separate thread for that T.T), and just share ideas
i'll probably also post character sheets from other roleplays here and stuff.

IDEAS

-royal shenanigans
-the coven

CSs

-Beatrix Narrmann (TETRIS)

RPs

-roleplay one

OTHERS

-extra one

Last edited:
daughter_of_evil_render_by_hefuru_ysaberu.png
royal shenanigansso, an idea i had involves a royal court, it's mostly fantasy-historical (cause court mag and magic plays a role), so obviously there are some roles that will need to be chosen, so far what i've come up with includes the royal family (with the elder brother with an upcoming coronation, his younger sister which is seeking to find power for herself, their younger brother who is a hero wannabe and the littlest pure sister.), the palace staff (with personal maids and butler and chefs and stuff), and the court knight and court mage.
magic needs to be worked out to make it cool without being op, and themes need to be picked, along with lore
i really like this idea actually, and i wanted to make something royalty-ish a lot lately, but i'm trying to stick to one rp

witcha.png
the coventhis is 21st century earth, but the thing is... magic exists.
hidden under the guise of normalcy, mages, and warlocks and vampires and werewolves, and our story centers around a coven of witches and a demon.
the leader of the coven, a two hundred year old witch summoned a demon with a faustian contract, and promises him her soul after the mission is done.
the mission? the wide-spreading of the knowledge of magic!! you see, the pesky great mages believe that if everyone knew about magic, too many catastrophes would happen and too little people would be able to stop that. but this coven believes that is completely stupid. magic is wonderful and should be shared.
and so, with a demon at their side, this witches coven of thirteen, shall take the council head on. trying to spread the awareness of magic, sharing the gift the gods have given.
i really like this idea tbh, it's one of my favourites.

Last edited:
Actual link here: *

latest
REQUISITE
BEATRIX NARRMANN.
SELF-PROCLAIMED GOD.
CISFEMALE.
SIXTEEN.
HETEROMANTIC PANSEXUAL KAMIDERE.
SQUAD B.
CLASS 5A.
GAME DESIGN DEPARTMENT.

APPEARANCE
4'11"
100 lbs. to 120 lbs.
LONG WHITE HAIR.
CRIMSON RED EYES.

TRIVIA
• Betrix means 'Bringer of Happiness' fitting for a God. However, Narrmann means 'Jester Man' so it could be seen as a total joke.
• Despite having many common traits of an albino, Beatrix is perfectly healthy, physical-wise.
• She shan't admit it, but she seeks romance often, and is easily deluded into romantic notions. Twisted romantic notions. She's searching for a High Priest to worship her.
• Her mother is a famous tennis player.
• She has daddy issues.
• She has a great sweet tooth.
• She is often thought to be younger thanks to her height.
• Her roommate is a total slob.
• Ambidexterous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back