[2E] Lunar Healing

Flagg

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment
Since we don't really have much for 2nd Edition Lunar Charms at the moment, I'm making do with converting the 1st Ed ones.

How would you guys handle Wound-Knitting from DBT?

When does the damage regenerate? At the end of the Lunars' action (which in the case of Aim or Dash could be very short), or at some regular interval of ticks?

-S

Storytellers companion has the new DBT and many Lunar charms.

It regenerates 1L every other action and 4 bashing in each action.

Generally Lunar charms are much better than before with DBT being much worser than before.

Sorrow said:

Generally Lunar charms are much better than before with DBT being much worser than before.
Those Charms seem like fairly generic placeholders. I must have missed DBT though. Thanks.

-S

(Edit; I put too low of a number on the tic count)

Sorrow said:

Even with an every-other action, that means 6 ticks with Guard actions, or possibly 4 Ticks if the lunar goes super-jade-wearer and even less with the "Instant Action" charm (Storytellers Companion, 2nd Ed), if the lunar decides he doesn't like having Essence to spend...

Why not run it as "Every 10 ticks, the Lunar may regenerate 1 Lethal or 4 Bashing (bashing first) as a reflexive no-dice action".  

That way it's the same rate for a giant-hammer wielding lunar as it is for the speed-demon lunar, who might be pushing his body to hard to heal properly, come to think of it...

-g3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back