[SIZE= 72px]ℭ [/SIZE]

white.jpg

SGXxpiU.png

Name 

Alias 

Age 16

Orientation

Personality

An evil takes a human form in , she seems to know everything about everyone. A woman of class, she doesn't seem to take orders from anyone, no matter who that person happened to be.  is not a woman you can easily manipulate, her tongue is probably the most tiring and scary thing that she holds, insult her and you'll never hear the end of it, become her enemy and the whole community will despise your very existence because of that silver tongue of hers. Because of her tongue, this young starlet has been nicknamed the 'Silver Tongue'   can be easy to please and un-please. At times she can be very blunt stating her opinions as they are, it seems she has no brain to store her thoughts, instead she speaks them aloud for all to hear. At first glance, this female will radiate confidence and overall charm,  with every decision she takes it with confidence, even the way this lady speaks the definition of confidence.

Backstory

Mary grew up in the slumps, being the youngest of her 12 siblings ( 13 including her ) it was hard to get her parents attention, their family was truly poor. As a young one, she was truly kind taking care of her sickly mother whitelist her siblings/father worked. Nobles were of great importance they all came from high-ranking families, they were the ones who took her father's pitiful life. In 5 year-olds eyes, this was a calamity, it was as if the world had ended right there and then, that innocent child began to think of unholy things such as ending her life. Her now paralyzed mother lay in bed, and Mary sat every day next to her staring at absolutely nothing. It wasn't long before her mother stopped functioning completely, her 13 children sent her to her grave. Mary suffered greatly from the loss of her parents, having no reason to live now that here mother is dead she thought to kill herself.

Her siblings thought otherwise and stood by their youngest, soon after as if a plague her brothers and sisters one by one began to die off. They said to have died of natural causes, yet they weren't ill none of them there was no accident. Even her grandma died between the door and wall, while she burned in their house. Mary having no one other to turn, she walked the streets her home being taken from her, she spent most of her time begging for food. As if Mary had given up she went to her parents home, it was the same rundown place, her grandma had died in here that's why the place looked burnt, no one had bought it yet the area was immoral there were gangs everywhere. She had decided to truly end herself, but at that exact moment, she began to hear voices looking up to see her father. 

" I wake up to find you have left oh, father. My tears drip down and they flow like a river, please come back I ask you by our creator. I miss your scent and Kiss, oh son of Drago and my name is the sweet name as your mother, you've given me this name and you I do not blame, for your mother loved you and my love is the same. I stand and wait at my door for your return, you left me but took all the other children, with every passing day I feel my heart burn. I long to kiss you, your warmth is what I yearn. You are my rose,  my flower, and my vision, without father who am I left to turn? "   at that distinct moment her mother appeared her blond hair not messy anymore from the lack of treatment her skin looked like that of a child, " I'm surrounded by night, Mother, you were my light, I live in a shadow without hearing or sight. " her mother only smiled and wiped her daughter's tears, " Oh my rose, why are your eyes wet? " the 5 year-old looked up at her mother, " Your absence my heart can't accept. My Mother every night at your side I've slept, I've never met anyone like you I've met, your hand in my hand alway I would have kept. Every day I was apart from you I've wept. " her mother places a soft kiss on her daughter's forehead and tells her, " Oh young one, it is god's decsion that you must be left here and live life an orphan. " the 5 year old shook her head sobbing, " I can't bare, I don't care if death takes me. You took with you my brothers, sisters and all, I wish both day and night on me fall. " Mary turned to her father grabbing the end of his white robe, " Your mother cried out between the door and wall, My father, I cry out to the same call, I cry when nobles over your neck stand tall, I shed tears when mother cried in the noble's hall. You take all the children and you take all the woman so why did you leave me? and leave my heart broken. " Many years have passed after that hallucination happened, Mary didn't quite know why she kept going...maybe the urge for revenge. 

Skills

-The art of Dance

-Cleaning wounds

-Tending to wounds

-Stitching up wounds

-The art of Fencing

-Martial Art

Passive Ability

Like a spider, Mary has the ability to stick her hands can be very sticky, sticking to walls to climb them or even ceilings to stay out of sight

Element

Water

Techniques

Water Mimicry- User is made up of or can transform their body completely into water or other liquid substance. Users' transformed forms can be either anatomically identical to their normal forms, aside from being made of water, in which case they contain all organs and are somewhat vulnerable to attacks, or users can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other. So at times half of her body might be water while the other is her form. Can change her form ( shapeshift ).

Water Aura- The user can release and surround themselves in/with water for defensive and/or offensive purposes, possibly becoming almost untouchable and granting them various abilities/attacks. The aura may also give the user enhanced physical capabilities such as speed, strength, and durability.

Water Walking- The user can walk or run on the surface of water by literally defying the surface tension and can move across the surface of the water as easily as they would be able to move on land.

Water Generation- Is able to generate water. There needs to be an object though, in Mary's case it's the pendant in the picture above in the middle of her chest thats light blue.

Water Empowerment- Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with water, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the water or even slow or stop aging. Limitations: The User may be more vulnerable to Dehydration. Fire Manipulation is highly effective against this power. Being in hot or dry areas may weaken the user.

Weaknesses

The User may be more vulnerable to Dehydration.

Fire Manipulation is highly effective against this power.

Being in hot or dry areas may weaken the user.

Weapons

None

Alignment

Neutral Good

Last edited by a moderator:
The only issue is that water elementals can't generate their element until they gain full mastery, which will be a ways into the RP, so they would need a source of water to use their element.

4 minutes ago, Dragon Slayer Arcos said:

The only issue is that water elementals can't generate their element until they gain full mastery, which will be a ways into the RP, so they would need a source of water to use their element.

Ah, I just wanted to put everything in there. As the roleplay progresses so will her powers. The source of water is the pendant, it contains a small amount of water,  for her to be able to use her water. But I don't think I'm going to use that one until the very end ( I debated whether I should add that in or not ) 

Ok.

1. Fire is not super effective towards Water, since Water still beats Fire even during the day. 

2. Why does Water Empowerment say that it slows down, or stop the aging process?

3. Like Dragon said no water generation until later.

4. Water Aura and Water Empowerment are both making Mary stronger here, and it seems a little bit broken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.

1. Fire is not super effective towards Water, since Water still beats Fire even during the day. 

2. Why does Water Empowerment say that it slows down, or stop the aging process?

3. Like Dragon said no water generation until later.

1. This actually goes back to Water Empowerment, it's the limitations for it. Anyway, it's the limitations which are saying Mary needs to be hydrated and not dehydrated because it can cause her to get 'hurt'  Mary at this point needs to hydrated, and needs water to defeat water, basically, fire has an advantage over me at this point. Water Empowerment,  allows the person to become powerful around it thus what happens when that person goes into a hot climate? It, of course, won't stand it.

2. Because it does. ( I'm too sleepy to explain, I'm sure the power is online I got all the powers from here if I have not answered your questions just go there and It'll explain everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back