1x1 Twilight RP

Spellisha

It was the begin of a new school year and Alexa was already frustrated at being jostled up and down the hall while trying to get to class. 'Why did I decide to go to a different school than Embry.' ,Alexa thought with a sigh to herself yet again being bumped into. She had decide, against her brother's wishes to go to Forks High School. She eventually made it to her class and none to happily set her books down then rested her head on her desk to try an cool her temper before the teacher started class.

Ashley skips around the house. It is sunny, so she doesn't have school. She enjoys that because because of her small size her family always makes her pose as an eight year old because the younger they act the longer they can stay. She runs over to Emmett and Rose, "Daddy!! Daddy! Mama!! Mama I 'm bored!!" She wants something fun to do.

Jared is at the school on the reservation. He is talking to Jacob, Embry, and Quil. They laugh at some joke. Then they all go their separate ways to their classes. He looks at the bored sighing.

(Will you play Emmett and Rose for me? You don't have to play Seth cause I really don't want a crush and I'll play someone else for you later on. Sorry my reply took so long. I had to eat.)

(Sure and it's alright my replies might take a while because babysit plus make my sister do her homework :frown). Sorry if you have to wait a long time.)

"Well what do you want to do?" Rose asks Ashley with a small smile looking down at the little girl.

"Well, Rose, we could away's go out," Emmett says mischievously.

"And what do we do if someone notices we're not in school like we're supposed to be?" Rose asks.

"Well class it looks like we have a new student with us today. Alexa Call please come up to the front of the class and tell us a bit about yourself," the teacher says watch Alex as she looks up from the desk.

Upon raising her head Alex notices that everyone is watching her. She slowly stands up and heads for the front of the room. "My name is Alexa Call. I have a brother that goes to school on the reservation, Embry Call, and that's all I have to say." Alexa says then makes her way quickly back to her seat and tries to hide from the stares she was recieving while thinking, 'This is going to be a long school year.'

(It's fine...)

"I want to go see Monster's University (I know it wasn't out yet but I want to see it in real life.) Please mama!! Please!!" She knows her daddy will say yes. Her mama probably will too. She uses her puppy dog eyes and pouts.

Jared sighs. He throws a wad of paper at a friend. He is so bored. He hates school. Sighing he tries to think of a way to make the time pass.

"It's fine with me," Rose says with a smile then gets an idea, "Ashley why don't you go ask Esme if she would like to come with us?"

By the time lunch came around Alexa was ready to collapse. She was so tired of having to get up in front of class after class and introduce herself that she felt like screaming. Out of all her classes Spanish was the worst. The teacher had her reintroduce herself after finishing and say it all in Spanish. 'Ugh thank goodness that I only have two classes left. 'Hmmmm I wonder what they are?' Alexa thought to herself as she set her food down at an empty table and started digging threw her bag looking for her class schedule. Her last two classes of the day were Math and PE. " Hey that's not to bad I get to end the day with PE," Alexa mumbled to herself.

(So sorry)

Ashley says, "Okay." She runs off and finds Esme gardening, "Nana!! Nana!!!"

Esme smiles at her granddaughter who she's got to watch grow up, "Yes sweetie?"

"Will you go see Monster's University with me mama and daddy!?!' She pouts with her puppy dog eyes.

"Of course." She loves seeing her happy for someone twelve/ fourty something she acts so little.

Jared texts Embry's sister bored, "Hey. How's Forks High?"

(It's alright)

Alexa was in math class when her phone vibrated in her pocket. Slowly making sure the teacher didn't notice she got it out to see who it was. Upon seeing that it was from Jared she smiled reading his message and the replied saying, "It's alright I guess kind of wish I hadn't decided to go her though with all the pushing and shoving trying t get to class."

"Ashley, are you ready to go?" Emmett called out from the front of the house.

Ashley runs out front, "Yeah." She is so excited and hyper. She really wants to go see the movie. Her eyes are bright and innocent right now.

Esme follows her. She smiles at Rosalie and Emmett, "I guess I'm coming too. And remember Ash, you can't call them your parents in public because they're too young to have adopted a kid."

Ashley says, "I know nana."

Jared smiles getting the text texting with his phone under the desk, "Oh. Well I wish you had came here too." He is so bored anf looks around the classroom

With that being said they all piled onto Emmett's Jeep and drove towards the theater.

Alexa looks back down at her phone and reads Jared's reply then sends back a message saying, "Is it that bad? Aren't you in class with Embry and Quil?"

Ashley looks out the window kicking her legs boredly.

Jared replies, "Nope. We're all in separate classed this year. :( "

How long is the movie?" Rose asks looking in the back at Ashley.

Alexa was getting ready to send her message when the teacher walked by her desk. "Alexa, cell phones are not allowed in class please give it here you can get it back after class." the teacher says frowning.

Alexa jumps in her seat having not noticed until the teacher spoke that he was there. Sadly she handed over her phone and hoped that Jared didn't text while the teacher had her phone because she really didn't want to know what would happen if he did.

(I am so so sorry. Life has been beyond hectic)

Ashley smiles, "Two hours!!!!" She kicks her legs excitedly

Jared puts his phone up when the bell rings and walks to his next class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back