[1x1] The Pirate and the Genie [Inactive]

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The Fluffy Awwwsassin
Klutzy Kitty 09 submitted a new role play:

[1x1] The Pirate and the Genie - A 1x1 medieval pirate roleplay between soupninja and Klutzy Kitty 09

A famous pirate captain one day raids a town and is charmed by the beauty of a young woman who he decides to kidnap and take with him on his ship. A genie’s lamp ends up in the hands of her brother who seeks revenge against the pirate captain for taking his sister. He wishes for his sister’s safe return first, secondly he wishes for the genie to take his sister’s place on his ship and pretend to be her, gain his trust, and eventually end his life. The genie obeys her master, but while spending...
Read more about this role play... 
A woman had just been kidnapped from her quiet, little village by pirates. Tied to the mast of the ship, she looked tiny in comparison to it. However, she was about average hight for a woman, being around five feet, five inches tall. She had short, red hair that was long enough to touch the back of her neck, but short enough so that it didn't touch her shoulders. Her green eyes--full of frustration and discomfort--scanned the horizon in the hope of seeing land. She doubted these men would take her to shore any time soon. The red haired woman named Lydia had a feeling she was here to stay.

The captain of this dastardly band of men claimed to be in love with her. However, Lydia didn’t know this man. She had never met him before in her life. He had apparently watched the red head from afar, admiring her for quite some time. She struggled against the ropes that bound her to the mast, thinking over the man’s words.

"I intend to keep you here until you love me. I’ve been looking all my life for a woman like you, and you’re the one I have decided on."

Lydia told the man she would never love him, but he refused to listen. He was apparently a very charming man, according to his crew, who had a melodic singing voice, was smooth with his words, and enjoyed spoiling the people he cared about. For all she knew, these men were making things up. Lydia wasn’t about to be convinced this was a good thing by hearing strange, dirty men vouch for him. She had been kidnapped after all! They were probably lying or just teasing her with things they thought a woman would like to hear.

It was late into the evening when Lydia heard the boots of the captain walking towards he across the wooden floor of the boat. She didn’t even bother to look up at him. She was so tired she allowed her head to hang so that her chin was level with her collar bone. She spoke to him, however, steeling herself for his reply.

"Have you come to your senses and decided to let me go?"

As John walked up to this woman He had stolen from the village he had just ransacked. When he looked in her eyes he saw numbers. She would probobly fetch him a pretty penny at a market in a capital city, she was beautiful after all. He walked up to her and asked, " what's your name hun?" As he took a sip of his brandy he stole from the dead grasp of an old man.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

((I'm feeling better today! Here's a reply for you! Sorry again about the absence. I like your first reply. Good twist. He actually wants to sell her. haha. His crew was lying to her. xD But anyhow, I forgot to tell you in the conversations, but Lydia will be temporary. Her brother will rescue her in a while and leave the genie behind to pretend to be Lydia. While the genie pretends to be her, she has orders to try and kill him when he lets his guard down. So yep. ^_^ ))

"Why should I tell you my name," Lydia questioned with a grumble, turning her head from the captain. "Your crew tells me you've been watching me so shouldn't you know it already?" She squirmed against the ropes that bound her and watched him take a sip of his brandy. She was very thirsty. It was torture watching him get to drink something when she couldn't.

(Glad to hear your feeling better I was worried :) )

As Lydia said this John's men pulled out their weapons, shocked at her defiant retort, this girl had spunk. One said "Listen woman you best be answerin arrrr leaders questions if you know whats good for you!". John looked over at the man that had said this with a scowl saying"Now there is no need for the hostilities, this fine woman is a guest on our ship! And how do we treat our guests? We pamper them ! make sure that they have a great time as they are visiting! Honey, Are you thirsty?" Forgetting the aforementioned question.

Lydia flinched and froze up seeing all the weapons that were suddenly pulled out because of her words. Boy, this captain sure had a touchy crew. They really must have been protective and admiring of their captain to be so on edge. Thankfully, the captain was against their behavior. She relaxed a little when he asked if she was thirsty. "I am thirsty. I haven't had any food or water all day. Could I have something, anything at all?" The red head wasn't sure if he actually intended to share any sustenance with her, or if he was just teasing her, but she still didn't think it would hurt to ask.

John smiled at Lydia as he turned around, went to his cabin and got a chair and a cup of cold water, stuck his fingers in the water and wiped his damp fingers on Lydias mouth, and put the rest of the water out of her reach on a chair for her to watch condensate saying, "Try not to drink it all at once, and you can let me know when you would like to tell me your name" as he walked away with a laugh, "Men hoist the sails , its about time we get moving". John walked up to the wheel spitting out orders left and right as men dashed about the ship completing them. Not paying in mind to their hostage. 
John smiled at Lydia as he turned around, went to his cabin and got a chair and a cup of cold water, stuck his fingers in the water and wiped his damp fingers on Lydias mouth, and put the rest of the water out of her reach on a chair for her to watch condensate saying, "Try not to drink it all at once, and you can let me know when you would like to tell me your name" as he walked away with a laugh, "Men hoist the sails , its about time we get moving". John walked up to the wheel spitting out orders left and right as men dashed about the ship completing them. Not paying any mind to their hostage.

When the captain smiled and left, Lydia squirmed more against the ropes, digging her fingernails into them. After he returned and brushed a bit of moisture from a cup of water against her lips, Lydia licked her lips and groaned in frustration. What a terribly rude and taunting action! She should have known better than to think he would actually give her something to drink. He was a pirate after all. When the captain walked away to to bark orders to his men, Lydia looked down, trying to ignore the cup of water she so badly craved. Although she doubted she could reason with him, she decided to make another attempt at doing so. "Okay, how about this? If you please give me the water I'll tell you my name."

This time John let out a real smile , saying"Thats the spirit lassie!" Swinging down from his post he picked up the water and gave her a sip. "No more until I get a name out of you!" He said, Taking 1 sip for himself. "Now what is it?".

Lydia filled her mouth up with as much water as possible before John took the cup away from her. She licked her lips and even tried to lick up as much of the moisture that was left behind as she could. She took a deep breath and then exhaled afterwards, feeling relieved even if it was only a bit of water. She gave in, deciding to tell him her name. Besides, what could he really do with just a name anyways? "My name is Lydia," she told him, looking him in the face this time. I'm curious to know who you are. What's your name?" she asked, trying to stretch her shoulders a little. Her whole body was starting to feel stiff from being bound by ropes for so long. The red head was itching to move.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Suprised she didn't know his name he retorted with pride saying, " John , the beardless one of the most reveared pirates this hemi-sphere" do you know why I have taken you on board my ship maddame lydia?" Amused with her juvenile nievity. He thought she was beautiful though to bad she didn't realize the trouble she was in for.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

"John the beardless!" she exclaimed, surprised at the identity of the pirate before her. She had heard about this man before, but she never had seen him in person. Lydia remembered stories men from her town tavern would tell about him, but nothing more. Apparently, he was quite an infamous captain in this area. "I haven't the slightest clue. Your crew said it was because you were in love with me, but judging by your behavior toward me I would have to say that isn't the truth. What am I really here for? I have no money and I've never done anything to offend any pirates, so you couldn't be after me for revenge. Pray tell, what have I done to have been brought before you today?" she questioned.

"Well" Said John taking another sip of his bottle," This is because you are beautiful , and do you know what that means? It means that we cant hurt you in any way that would make you not beautiful. We are going to keep you on board for a while, now do you think you can behave yourself?" putting his hand on her cheek, "Because if you can that means that I can let you walk around on board!" . If this woman took a liking for sea life, then maybe John or one of his crewmates could take her as a wife instead of selling her.

"I can behave myself if it means I can walk around and don't have to be tied up," Lydia replied, digging at the ropes with her finger nails. They took her because she was beautiful? The red head shuddered at the thought. That meant they were going to use her as a slave or sell her. Well not for long. Lydia had hope, an older brother who would realize she was missing and probably come to look for her. "So will you untie me?" She asked Captain John. "I'll cooperate. These ropes are hurting me and I would just like out of them."

John took his scimitar up and sliced , he cut the rope from her but also cut her belly a bit, now she was free. Not a large cut at all but it did pierce her skin. John ment to do this, He had to show her the power he had . "I wouldn't recommend jumping overboard hun this is shark ridden water and with that cut they will swim right up to you." He started to walk away , but turned around and said "If you cause any trouble you go right back tied to that mast." John hoped she would be too prudent. Maybe they could have some fun with this one.

Lydia winced when her skin was pierced. She glanced down at the cut once the ropes had fallen away, unsure if he had made the cut on purpose or not. She glanced up to the captain and nodded when he suggested she not jump overboard. "I won't do something crazy like that. I won't cause any trouble either." She stood straight and stretched her arms and legs for a moment. "How long do you intend to keep me for the ride, by the way? And where exactly are we going?" Lydia was worried. She knew pirates could be out at sea for months at a time sometimes and it would be harder to try and escape if they didn't dock at dry land eventually.

((By the way, I will have her brother probably break in and rescue her overnight. If they dock at land he'll come from the land, but if they stay at sea he'll probably come from another boat.))

John laughed at her questions and kept walking. He went up to the crows nest to get a good look around with a telescope. There was no way that he would answer these questions of hers. All they did was tell John that she wanted to escape. A pirate came up to lydia and offered her a drink. It was getting late and it was almost time for dinner.

((I thought her brother was getting the genie to save her))

((Her brother will rescue her with the genie's help. So yep, you're right about that. ^_^ ))

When she saw the captain's back turn to her after she asked him the questions, Lydia immediately knew he wouldn't be answering her questions. Why should he? He was smart to play it safe and give her as little information as possible. She sighed and wandered to the side of the ship, looking down at the water for a while. When one of John's pirates came to her and offered her a drink, Lydia took the drink and thanked him. She didn't drink much of it at first, worried that it could be drugged to put her to sleep, or cause her to become loopy. After awhile, however, Lydia gave in and drank from the cup. She really had no choice in the matter if she didn't want to become dehydrated or starve. At this moment, she was completely at the pirate's mercy. "Will I be allowed to have dinner?" Lydia asked the same pirate who had given her the drink. It was starting to get late and she was very hungry. She hadn't gotten a bite to eat all day.

The pirate looked the lady up and down, she wasn't as thin as she could be. As polite as a pirate could say he said"I would guess you wouldn't be allowed supper, as ye could do to loose a little weight". The pirate turned around as to look if anyone was watching, noone was. He turned back to lydia and said "between me and you though ye could probably sneak some scraps in yer belly after hours" slurring his words drunkenly. He turned away from Lydia and headed back to his post to do drunkard things.

John blew a horn to signal that it was dinner time and most of the crew hurried about grabbing what food they could and john walked toward lydia.

Glancing down at herself self-consciously when the pirate made the remark about Lydia's weight, her cheeks warmed up with a blush. She scowled and turned away from him a second later, realizing he was drunk. She could smell the rum on his breath, in fact. Before she walked off, however, she listened to his advice about sneaking some scraps and nodded. The red head decided to use that idea. After all, she had to eat whether they gave her food or she had to take some for herself. If she starved, in her opinion, they were very poor kidnappers.

As she heard the horn blew, Lydia waited for all the men to rush ahead of her before trailing along behind them. When she saw John approaching her, she stood in place, not daring to take any food with him seeing her do it and not giving his permission. If she wanted to sneak food, she would have to wait until he wasn't looking. "I assume, since you ignored my question about the food earlier, that you don't want me to eat?" she asked, frowning a little. "What do you need me to do so that I'll be allowed to eat?" she asked with a sigh.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back