[1x1] Swapped (A Pirate x Genie Rp) [Inactive]

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The Fluffy Awwwsassin
Klutzy Kitty 09 submitted a new role play:

[1x1] Swapped (A Pirate x Genie Rp) - A pirate themed roleplay with adventure, romance, and a twist!

A famous pirate captain one day raids a town and is charmed by the beauty of a young woman who he decides to kidnap and take with him on his ship. A genie’s lamp ends up in the hands of her brother who seeks revenge against the pirate captain for taking his sister. He wishes for his sister’s safe return first, secondly he wishes for the genie to take his sister’s place on his ship and pretend to be her, gain his trust, and eventually end his life. The genie obeys her master, but while spending...
Read more about this role play... 
A woman had just been kidnapped from her quiet, little village by pirates. Tied to the mast of the ship, she looked tiny in comparison to it. However, she was about average hight for a woman, being around five feet, five inches tall. She had short, red hair that was long enough to touch the back of her neck, but short enough so that it didn't touch her shoulders. Her green eyes--full of frustration and discomfort--scanned the horizon in the hope of seeing land. She doubted these men would take her to shore any time soon. The red haired woman named Lydia had a feeling she was here to stay.

The captain of this dastardly band of men claimed to be in love with her. However, Lydia didn’t know this man. She had never met him before in her life. He had apparently watched the red head from afar, admiring her for quite some time. She struggled against the ropes that bound her to the mast, thinking over the man’s words.

"I intend to keep you here until you love me. I’ve been looking all my life for a woman like you, and you’re the one I have decided on."

Lydia told the man she would never love him, but he refused to listen. He was apparently a very charming man, according to his crew, who had a melodic singing voice, was smooth with his words, and enjoyed spoiling the people he cared about. For all she knew, these men were making things up. Lydia wasn’t about to be convinced this was a good thing by hearing strange, dirty men vouch for him. She had been kidnapped after all!

It was late into the evening when Lydia heard the boots of the captain walking towards he across the wooden floor of the boat. She didn’t even bother to look up at him. She was so tired she allowed her head to hang so that her chin was level with her collar bone. She spoke to him, however, steeling herself for his reply.

"Have you come to your senses and decided to let me go?"

The captain said, "I am sure, my love, you will not want to leave." He pressed his body against hers, stroking her cheek lightly.

"C'mon you swallywags! Let's welcome the lovely lady to a sea-hearty song!"

He shouted, making sure that in all parts of the ship, everyone will hear.

His crew murmured in agreement.

The song was about life on the sea.

A life with a pirate and beautiful lady.

They sang and sang until the first rays of sunshine crossed the clouds.

"Good Morning, My Darling!" He smiled.

Lydia turned her head and scowled quietly, listening to the men until the next morning. She was tired from having been tied up all night and just wanted to stretch her arms. Perhaps if she was nice to him, he would untie her, let her have breakfast, and walk along the ship so she could explore and see if she could find a way to escape.

"Good morning," she replied halfheartedly. "I know we got off to a bad start, but maybe we can make up for it now. Could you let me free from these ropes so we can talk? I'd love it if I could have something to eat also if that wouldn't be too much trouble."

The Captain thought about this.

He again went up to her and pressed his body against hers.

"I am sure we can make a arrangement, but there is no point trying to escape as I will be with you everywhere..."

He smiled, again stroking her cheek.

"Plus, I do not think you should swim in such a lovely dress like yours..."

He smirked:

"Maybe sometime, I can see what's underneath..."

Lydia gasped, cheeks flushing slightly red. She was a rather innocent woman and quickly embarrassed by such words.

"L-Let's just take this one step at a time," she stammered, trying to find the nerve to look him in the eye again. "Free me and take me to dinner. That would be a good start to impressing me. I'm too hungry to try and escape anyhow." Part of her comment was true. She was too hungry to to try any escape. Right now, at least. Even if he kept her under watch all the time, Lydia at least planned to look around. It would probably be best to try and escape at night when everyone was sleeping.

The Captain gripped the lady's chin gently, pushing it upwards so an he looked him in the eye.

"That's better! I like to see your beautiful face!"

He smiled, while noticing that her cheeks had blossomed to red.

"Bob, Untie the lovely lady!" He shouted at quite a startled man.

"Tom, Tell the cool that we want some breakfast fit for 2 hungry people!"

Tom immediately ran down the stairs to the bottom of the ship.

While Bob untied her, the Captain smirked.

Lydia was forced to look the captain in the eye when he gripped her chin. This only made her blush darken. She was relieved, however, when one of his men untied her. The first thing she did with her freedom was stretch her arms and twist her torso. She felt stiff from having been tied up the whole day before. She held back her pride and thanked him for freeing her.

"So where are we going to eat breakfast? The captain's quarters, perhaps? I think I may get seasick sitting out here in the open." She swallowed and looked around before looking back to the captain. Then again, if she was alone with the man in his quarters, it was possible that he would get more flirty. And he was already pretty flirty. "On second thought, I'll let you decide Captain... um..." She paused, realizing she didn't know his name. "I'm sorry, captain, your name is?"

"My name is Fred, and to be honest, I do not know your name?" He said.

He gestured for her to follow him, into a small room underneath the wheel of the ship. In the room there was a smart desk and in the corner was a nice living space, with two comfortable seats. He gestured for the lady to sit down in one.

"I'm surprised you don't know what my name is. You've been watching me for so long from afar, I figured you probably knew it already." Lydia paused before answering his question as they walked along to take in the view. When they entered the nice little room, she took a seat when he gestured to her to sit. "My name is Lydia. It's good to meet you, Captain Fred. To be honest, I've never heard of you. My brother is more interested in adventuring, treasure hunting, and pirates than I am."

Lydia's brother was indeed an adventurer. She remembered how he spoke in his last letter about finding the most amazing treasure ever, but she had never asked what it was. He mentioned it being a lamp of some kind, but Lydia couldn't imagine a lamp would be so special unless it was made of gold or something similar.

"Well, I could not hear what you say, I could only see!" He smiled.

"That is a very beautiful name!" He chuckled. "And, Please, Just call me Fred!"

"One day I'd like to meet this young man! Maybe he can come to our wedding?"

He smiled while moving closer to her.

Lydia inwardly cringed at the idea of a wedding so soon. Boy, this guy liked to move fast. "Let's just see how our fist date goes," she replied with a chuckle. "What about you? Do you have any family yourself Cap-- I mean Fred." Lydia planned to learn as much about him as she could. If she told all of this information to her brother, it was possible he could make sure this man never chased her again after she got herself free. Lydia hoped she could get herself free, at least.

"Well, No, My parents died when I was very young. I never had actually met them. But, How is your family?" He smiled, while taking her hand,

Lydia glanced down, looking at his hand touching hers. She wasn't sure what to think of him. "Most of my family has been dead a long time. My brother and I were raised by our grandmother. My brother travels a lot though, so most of the time it's just me taking care of my elderly grandmother. That poor woman is probably so sick without me there to take care of her." She had told the truth about everything but her grandmother. Lydia's grandmother was actually dead too. She had died one year ago. Captain Fred had watched her a lot, but she hoped he didn't know that. Maybe she could get away with one lie, make him feel sorry for her, and possibly be set free. Anything was worth a try.

Captain Fred shook his head. "I told you not to lie to me...I have been watching you," He took his hand away from hers. "I know a lot about you Lydia..."

Lydia scowled, folding her hands in her lap. "Then you must know that I'm still starving. May I please have some breakfast now? I won't lie anymore. I know you're a busy captain and I won't waste your time with false information you know isn't true."

"How incredibly rude of me! Give me one second!" Fred went out of the room to look for Tom.

He went down and saw Tom with to trays full of a yummy breakfast. "Follow me Tom.."

Lydia stood up when the captain left. She took a moment to look around the area and peek out the window. If only there were a way to contact her brother... She walked over to the first table she saw in the room, taking a quill pen, piece of paper, and small bottle of ink. She stuffed the items down inside her clothes, hoping the captain wouldn't notice. If she got some alone time later, Lydia could try and write to her brother. The woman quickly sat back down, pretending she hadn't moved.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back