• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [1x1] [semi-adv. lit] Journey to the Stars

It has been over one thousand years since planet Earth was evacuated. Radiation, mutants, and a fast approaching comet forced all humans to flee. Technology had barely advanced enough for space exploration and humans had little to no hope of surviving. In this cold, empty, world we know as space, we were hopeless.

Our luck had not run out, however. Surviving scientists, engineers, and mathematicians collaborated. They first discovered how to thrive on other planets. Over the years, they made fascinating discoveries about alien plant life, valuable ores, and eventually, put together high-tech ships and suits. Humans inhabited these once-hostile planets thanks to these scientists. The human race survived, and began a new era of life.

This is where you come in. You are a commander of the Gaia Alliance- the universe's government system and keeper of peace. The Gaia Alliance has deemed Earth to be too dangerous. As a result, they created a nearly indestructible barrier around our former home. Any attempts to break the barrier is considered treason. Since you are a commander of the Gaia Alliance, you swear by that. Because of this law, law-breakers that run rampant are shot down immediately by your fleet. You will do everything you can to keep them out.

And this is where I come in. I am the legendary space pirate Captain Artemis Hawk. I am your greatest enemy. I destroyed massive fleets that were sent by the Gaia Alliance. I have tried to return to Earth, either to see what it's like or just to piss off the government. We have fought multiple times, but neither of us seem to defeat the other. No matter what happens, my determination will get me to my goal.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I am fairly new to the whole role playing thing, but I love to write and have been wanting to get into it. What you read above is merely a taste of what I am going for. I have been craving a sort of sci-fi space pirate thing and would love to write one with you! The main goal of the story should be discussed between us, hence why I left it pretty open. I am not into fandom role plays or anything. If you are looking for fandom role plays, then I am not the person for you. I am looking for an original plot with original characters. Before you comment or PM me, please read the following.

-I am a 19 year old female from the United States. I would like to play with someone 18+
-I prefer to use kik and would be willing to use other platforms. We can discuss this in PMs. I doubt I will visit this site often which is why other communications are preferred.
-I will reply when I can, but do note I am fairly busy. You can expect a few replies a day every few hours depending on the time of the day.
-Please no less than 5 full sentences. I do prefer paragraphs and the more engaging the content, the better. I will respond with about the same effort you put in. No one-liners.
-I write in first person. I would be willing to try third person, but keep in mind it's not my strength and you will have to be patient.
-Please use proper grammar and spelling. I'm not interested in reading any text speech (u, ur, thx, pls...). It kills the story.
-Your spelling does not have to be perfect, but at least try to make it legible.
-Keep it "realistic." Since there will be combat, take injuries and anything else important into consideration. You cannot be almost dead and then fully recover within an hour.
-No godmodding or mary/gary sues please.

Since I am new to the site, you will have to PM me first. I don't think the list above is asking very much. I'm very excited to write this and look forward to developing a great story with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back