• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 RP

Shadowfallen9570

Red like blood Blue like the Rain
I have some idea that I have saved up I have been away for a REALLY long time and every thing has changed. So getting to it I would like to keep it MXG if that's ok.

So the smaller thing out of the way here is just 3 things I have in mind right now,

1. Medieval  THIS WILL have in it as well some Sci-fi and some Futuristic things in it,

This one is about  a solder that is from the year 3350 after going to bed on day he finds him self and the aircraft he was in on a new planet after landing in a open field he is meet by....

2. a Sci-fi romance that will be set on a ship with over 2500 people on it along with a monster that was picked up on the last mission /In this one I will be playing the monster

3. Is not all the way done in my head yet so yah ....   Taking place on a would were the strongest fighters are taken from their homes and sent to fight in a place called Gods Games 23 people are taken an pined in teams of two or 4 and sent to fight till the end.   

I am sorry if This is way to random if you think you can help me fix or make any better plz do send me a pm if that's still around. other then that Thank you for looking at my list and I hope to rp with any of you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back