1x1 Please? ^_^

~Juvenile~Orion~

Okays so I have this plot that I've been wanting to do

It's a mix of a few different pairings...

Vampire/Demon x Human

Musician/sing x Producer/Record company owner

Master x Slave (this one not as much, it'll start out like that but doesn't have to stay that way throught the entire rp)

The plot is about the band/singer who has only performed small gigs at small venues. When he/she tries to get a gig at more popular and well known venue they are at first rejected but then accepted since the guy realizes they might interest this one producer/ceo he knows, the other character. On the night of there gig the producer/ceo stops by and suddenly realizes that they do interest him. But it's not their music he likes it's their blood/soul/something like that. So Yahyahyahplotblahblahblahdetails... He makes them a deal to make them into a successful band and make them rich and famous in exchange for their blood/soul/whatever.

The details, as you may have noticed, are a little loose since I just wanted to keep it open to change.

I'd prefer:

- That it's MxM but I'll do MxF (normally I'd say FxF is okay just not for this plot)

- That the producer/ceo is a vampire, though making him a demon wouldn't be bad I'd just prefer him as a vampire since that's how i originally envisioned it

-That the singer/musician is in a band, specifically because I like the idea of theceo/producer singling them out and then them having to keep the "special contract" a secret from their band members

oh wow that probably was all very confusing sorry >_< Well if it made any sense to you and you are interested pm me :)

I would love to do this rp with you!~ I dont mind it bring MxM or MxF the only thing i ask if I can play the musician/singer? ^-^

Nerdygeekflower said:
huh, but where does the slave fit in?
There was a way I had done it before where the contract starts out kind of like the singer/musician ends up being like a slave in a way to the ceo/producer.

YukiUchiha said:
I would love to do this rp with you!~ I dont mind it bring MxM or MxF the only thing i ask if I can play the musician/singer? ^-^
Yeah sure ^^ I'll pm you then :)  

Nerdygeekflower said:
Ah I see I think I won't do this one sorry >.>"
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's alright^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back