• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Partner needed

GunsAndDips

Anybody know how the hell to do this (life)
Hello!
My name is Darragh and I'm looking for a RP partner, whom I can message regularly. I am up for anywhere from simple to complex role playing, although I am most comfortable with casual role playing (between 1 and 2 paragraphs per message). I'm up for many scenarios, and role play as characters whom are all genders and are all sexualities. My preferred type of role play is either fandom or fantasy.
  • Sherlock
  • Hamilton
  • Harry Potter
  • Fruits Basket
  • Ask others in the comments, I may have forgotten some.
  • Mermaids/mermans
  • veela
  • centaurs
  • wizards
  • werewolves
  • metamorphosis
  • shapeshifters
  • vampires
  • there are others, again ask in comments.

Feel free to ask questions in the comment, or to private message me with anything you wanna talk about. I'll probably take on more than one role play partner 3-5?, and will say *closed* when I have stopped taking role play partners.

I am interested in maybe doing a Shapeshifter X Vampire if you'd be interested in that?? Just pm me ^-^

Ahh, I’m a huge sucker for a good ol romance and would love to do a werewolf and human story maybe with ya. Let me know!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back