1x1 or 1x1x1! A fairytale/Disney idea needs a partner! :D Or many!

Sound good?

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry, Not my cup of tea. D;

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, I came up with a small idea I really want to use. It should be a very relaxed roleplay with many side characters, and perhaps two main pairings. It is romance, a bit of horror, drama, and more! It could be yaoi, hetero, yuri or a mix! This could be a One x One or a one x one x one. :3

So the idea is a Disney/Fairytale one, obviously!

A world of love and magic has gone sour. Slowly, each fairytale has lost their happy ending. Two best friends are brought into this world to protect and renew each happy end. Along the way, they meet fairytale characters they used to love. But these characters aren't the same. The two friends decide they need to make things right again and find out what caused this chaos. Along the way they meet Alice and Peter Pan, From Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan. Everything seems fine at first. But what happens when things get worse?

It's a kinda stupid and vague plot, but I want to try it. :3 It would be the four going to fairytale to fairytale, and we'd make the characters and the world our own! I'd love this to be a mix of all sexualities, but it doesn't need to be at all! I just want a friendly, flexible and creative partner to try this with! Of course, if more than one person is interested, I don't mind doing it a few times! You also need to be alright with crazy and insane characters. :3

Ideas to attach to the plot: (Add one, some, or all!)

- Alice has killed the Queen of Hearts and taken over Wonderland, becoming purely insane.

- Peter Pan has become mad from fear of growing up, and has been kidnapping people left and right.

- The ideas above, but Peter and Alice are now working together.

- The best friends are really a prince and princess, or whatever. :3

- Genderbent fairytales

- Your ideas!

So on!

Hope someone's interested!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back