1x1 Me and Britt-21 [Inactive]

So you start us off with introducing yourself to the class or something like that?

(I did lol xD so uh, sure.)

Rei walked into her new classroom slowly. Sometimes she was shy but she wanted to see who was inside. She seen the different teenagers and she walked in

Mark was sitting at his usual seat next to the window. He was looking out the window bored until class started.

(yeah xD )

Rei stood at the front of the class with the teacher who tried getting the class's attention

Mark looked towards the front of the class. Noticing the girl he's never seen before, and the teacher was trying to get the class's attention. Looks like a new student.

"Class, Listen up! We have a new student, Rei (last name here since I forgot already)."

Rei looked at the teacher before looking at the class "...Hello"

(You certainly do have the most wonderful memory don't ya?)

Mark wasn't really surpised that they got a new student. The school was one of the top in the country so everyone tries to pile in here.

(Somtiems xD )

The teacher spoke "I want you to treat her kindly. I dont want to hear anything about her, got it?" she looked at Rei "You can work with Mark.." she looked towards him "Mark, hold up your hand."

(Don't worry we all get like that sometimes. Also just another reminder that's she's from Japan so try and work in some communication errors for a bit. Since she shouldn't know too much English or the culture difference between there.)

Interesting....wait me!?! Mark slowly raised his hand like the teacher asked. Why work with me specifically?

He could also feel some glares from some male students. Very angry glares.

[QUOTE="Jon_14](Don't worry we all get like that sometimes. Also just another reminder that's she's from Japan so try and work in some communication errors for a bit. Since she shouldn't know too much English or the culture difference between there.)
Interesting....wait me!?! Mark slowly raised his hand like the teacher asked. Why work with me specifically?

He could also feel some glares from some male students. Very angry glares.

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry I didnt get the aler -.-)

"Alright, go ahead, Rei. He'll teach you." she smiled softly

Rei nodded and she walked over to Mark, getting a seat and sitting next to him, letting the teacher continue on (just know im using google translate xD ). She looked at Mark "Kon'nichiwa, māku, watashi wa reida" (Hello Mark, I'm Rei)

Okay...what did she just say? I didn't take Japanese....I'm sure that's what she was speaking just now. Mark decided to see if she knew some English. Otherwise they aren't getting far. "Can you speak English?"

"I'll just guess by your body language there you know a little...." Mark said slightly frustrated, but still looking plesant as he could be.

By that sigh she made I think she's feeling bad It's fine really." We're not making much progress though. There has to be something.... "Can you read and write English?"

Rei tried listening to him and tried listening to how he pronounced words "R-Read.."

"Yeah. Read." Mark got out a piece of paper and wrote this on it;

"Can you read this? If so just nod."

He slid it to her. If that doesn't work I'm screwed.

(Kay afk for a bit. Plane is about to take off.)

Some progress! Mark then wrote down something else. "Can you write English? If so nod."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back