1x1 Looking for Pretty Much Anything

Elrazhnia

RK1000
I've been RPing for about ten years now, and have plenty of experience. I prefer private/ 1x1 RPs (preferably in private messages as opposed to forums), but am willing to do group ones so long as the group isn't too large. I'm generally capable of doing about a paragraph a post, but can do less or more if the situation calls for it. I work with what I am given. I understand that occasionally short posts or even one-liners are a necessary evil, but I don't appreciate it when someone one-lines me, then complains if I don't have an entire paragraph in response to the one line. For example, I once had a partner who was doing a scene where his character was performing a song on a stage. Between every individual line of the song, he wanted five sentence responses to how my two characters were reacting to THOSE SINGLE LINES, as if they would have an entirely new reaction to the same song with each line that was sung.

I do both fandom and original works, but it should be noted that I have a tendency to work OCs into fandoms in various forms. The role can vary, from a new enemy, offspring of canon characters, or new love interest to a canon character. I am very fond of doing canonXOC pairings, but if a partner is not comfortable with doing so (as I understand some aren't), I will not force it.

I'm always open to trying new things, but below is a list of fandoms I am familiar with. It should be noted that I have more familiarity with some than others.

At present, I am particularly craving Percy Jackson and the Olympians / Heroes of Olympus and Soul Eater.

Familiarity Levels:

Know virtually everything about

Know PRETTY MUCH everything about, but may be missing some details here and there

Played/watched/read one/some installment(s) of and know everything about that/those part(s), but haven't played/watched/read the rest

Only played/watched/read a little bit of and only have a slight grasp on.

• 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors
  • Absolute Obedience
  • Ace Attorney series (completed the original game, Trials and Tribulations, and Investigations. Partly played Justice for All and Apollo Justice)
  • Calling
  • Clock Tower series (completed First Fear, Clock Tower, and CT3. Played partway through CT2)
  • Devil May Cry series (played partway through DMC, DMC3, and DMC4. Extended knowledge from wiki-walking.)
  • Dragon Age series (completed Origins and all related DLC multiple times. DA2 knowledge from wiki-walking.)
  • Enzai-Falsely Accused
  • Fatal Frame series (completed original, Crimson Butterfly, and Tormented. Played partway through Deep Crimson Butterfly. Mask of the Lunar Eclipse knowledge from wiki-walking.)
  • Final Fantasy series (including Dissidia continuity) (played at least one version of all main numbered installments up to and including 12. Note that not all were completed. )
  • Harvest Moon (played several installments, not going to put an extensive list here)
  • Kingdom Hearts (played KH, KH2, (Re) Chain of Memories, and Birth By Sleep. Knowledge of rest through wiki-walking).
  • Mana series (played Sword/Legend/Dawn/Children/Heroes of Mana to varying degrees of completion. Barely touched Seiken Densetsu and Seiken Densetsu 3.)
  • Mass Effect series (played about halfway through ME2. Have not played ME or ME3 at all)
  • No More Heroes series (Watched Let's Play of the original, played through Desperate Struggle).
  • Parasite Eve series (completed 3rd Birthday, played partway through PE and PE2)
  • Persona series (Completed Persona 3/FES/Portable and Persona 4. Played partway through Eternal Punishment and a tiny bit of the original Persona.)
  • Resident Evil series (completed Director's Cut, Nemesis, and RE4. Played partway through RE2, RE5, Code:Veronica, and both Outbreaks. Extended knowledge from wiki-walking.)
  • Saints Row (played a little of Saints Row: The Third, completed Saints Row IV. Some extended knowledge from wiki-walking.)
  • Shadow of Destiny (completed multiple times, but haven't gotten all endings)
  • Silent Hill series (completed SH3, The Room, Shattered Memories, and Origins. Seen a Let's Play for the original game, and parts of ones for SH2 and Downpour. Extended knowledge from wiki-walking.)
  • Soul Calibur series (played II-IV)
  • Star Ocean:Till the End of Time (completed multiple times, but haven't gotten all endings)
  • Suikoden series (played partway through III, completed all other numbered installments and Tierkreis)
  • Time Hollow

• Alice 19th (read most of manga)
  • Angel Sanctuary (read through volume 5. Have up to volume 15, but haven't gotten to reading them yet.)
  • Ayashi no Ceres/Ceres: Celestial Legend (read entire manga, but ended up skipping volume 12)
  • Bleach (read through volume 17 0f manga, watched through Fake Karakura Town Arc of anime, extended knowledge from wiki-walking)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura (read through volume 3 of manga, watched random episodes of anime and the first movie)
  • Chobits (read through volume 6. Have full series, but haven't gotten to reading them all.)
  • Code Geass (watched all of season 1 and random episodes for R2.)
  • Crescent Moon (read series, but it was several years ago so my memory is fuzzy)
  • Death Note (watched entire anime, read through volume 3 of manga)
  • Demon King Daimao (watched entire anime)
  • Digimon (watched all of Adventure, Adventure 02, and Frontier. Watched a few eps of Tamers.)
  • DN Angel (read first two volumes of manga, watched random episodes of the anime)
  • Dragonball (watched the first arc or two of the original, most of Z from the Frieza/Namek Saga through the end, and a few random episodes of GT. Extended knowledge from wiki-walking.)
  • Earthian (watched entire anime)
  • Eerie Queerie (read entire manga)
  • Enzai (watched OVA)
  • FAKE (watched OVA, read entire ORIGINAL manga -IE, read FAKE, did NOT read FAKE 2-)
  • Fruits Basket (watched entire anime. Extended manga knowledge from wiki-walking)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (watched very little of the first anime.)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (watched all of the anime, read a little more than halfway through manga)
  • Fushigi Yuugi:The Mysterious Play (watched 4 or 5 eps of anime, read entire manga.)
  • Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden (read through volume 8 of the manga)
  • Gakuen Heaven (watched anime and read manga. Should be noted that the two follow different possible paths from the dating sim game they are based on.-In other words, who the main character ends up with is different depending on whether you're watching the anime or reading the manga.-)
  • G Gundam (watched random episodes from series)
  • Gravitation (watched random episodes)
  • Gurren Lagann (watched entire anime)
  • Haru wo Daite Ita (watched entire anime)
  • Highschool of the Dead (watched entire anime except the OVA beach episode)
  • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (watched first several arcs of first season)
  • InuYasha (watched random episodes Extended knowledge from wiki-walking. Own all 4 movies, but have only watched the first 2 so far.)
  • Junjou Romantica (watched all of Season 1 and half of Season 2. )
  • Kirepapa (watched entire anime)
  • Loveless (watched entire anime, read through volume 8 or 9 of manga)
  • Mermaid Melody (watched a few beginning episodes)
  • Mirage of Blaze (watched most of anime and OVA, but missed some eps here and there)
  • Naruto (watched all of Part 1 other than the large quantity of filler at the end. Watched through Kazekage Rescue Arc of Part 2/Shippuden, and a few random episodes later in. Read random volumes of manga. extended knowledge from wiki-walking.)
  • Persona 4 The Animation (seen entire anime except the True Ending episode)
  • Pokemon (watched random episodes, mostly from earlier seasons that aired when I was a kid-Kanto and Johto regions, a little from the Hoenn region-)
  • Princess Princess (watched entire anime)
  • Rurouni Kenshin (watched random episodes about ten years ago...)
  • Sailor Moon (seen all of anime-except a couple episodes from season 1 that were cut from the dub-, read all of the MAIN manga-not the side stories-, seen all of the live action version EXCEPT Act 0 and the Special Act, but know from wiki-walking what happened in them)
  • Saiyuki (watched Reload and some random episodes of Gunlock. Read through Gunlock of the manga, as well as Gaiden.)
  • Scrapped Princess (haven't actually watched anything yet, but have a little knowledge from wiki-walking. Own the first DVD, but haven't gotten around to watching it yet.)
  • Soul Eater (watched through episode 39 of the anime. Extended knowledge from wiki-walking.)
  • Sukisho:I Like What I Like, So There! (watched entire anime)
  • Sword Art Online (seen episodes currently aired on Toonami)
  • Tsubasa:Reservoir Chronicles (read entire manga)
  • Wolf's Rain (watched random episodes several years ago)
  • XXXholic (read through volume 10 of the manga)
  • Yami no Matsuei (watched most of series a while back, missing the first arc. Read through volume 3 or 4 of the manga.)
  • Yu Yu Hakusho (watched through Dark Tournament Saga and some random episodes from later in)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! (watched random episodes, mostly from the earlier parts of the show)

• Artemis Fowl series
  • Beautiful Creatures series
  • Cirque du Freak series (starting Vampire Mountain)
  • Harry Potter series
  • Heroes of Olympus (read through House of Hades)
  • The Host
  • Hunger Games series
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  • Rasmussem universe books [Not so much a series as books by the same author- Vivian Vande Velde- that are technically within the same universe]
  • Twilight series

• Avatar:The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra (Seen all of TLA, missed the last episode or two of LoK season one. Missed all of LoK season two...)
  • Invader ZIM (watched random episodes. Extended knowledge from wiki-walking.)
  • Ninjago:Masters of Spinjitsu (watched random episodes)

Willing to Do ANY Gender Configurations (MxF, MxM, FxF, even Futa!)

"=see above

• Alien X Human
  • Angel X Demon
  • Angel X Human
  • Assassins
  • Assassin X Target
  • Best Friends who secretly like each other
  • Bully X Nerd
  • Bully X Shy Student
  • Childhood Friends
  • Demon X Demon Slayer
  • " X Human
  • " X Miko
  • Elf X Human
  • Feudal Lord's Daughter/Son X Bodyguard
  • " X Commoner
  • " X Samurai
  • Feudal Lord X Bodyguard
  • " X Commoner
  • " X Samurai
  • Ghost X Human
  • God(dess) X Human
  • Immortal X Human
  • Kitsune X Miko
  • Knights
  • Knight X Royalty
  • Loner X Social Person
  • Long Lost Twins
  • Mermaid/Man X Human
  • " X Pirate
  • New Student X Student
  • Ninjas
  • Ninja X Miko
  • Ninja MasterXStudent
  • Pet given humanoid form X Owner (a la Man's Best Friend)
  • Pirate X Captive
  • " X Noble
  • " X Prince(ss)
  • Prince(ss) X Bodyguard
  • ") X Prince(ss)
  • " X Servant
  • Samurai X Miko
  • " X Ninja
  • Siblings
  • Stepsiblings
  • Teacher X Student
  • Twins
  • Vampire X Human
  • " X Werewolf
  • Werewolf X Human
  • Witch/Spellcaster X Human

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I would love to do Beautiful Creatures I love the book. I only read the first one too.

Or twilight I have read all the book and saw all the movies :)

Or Hunger games I only read the first book when I tried to read the second my dog ate it while I went to make myself food (no joke).

I would love to do a God x Human rp with you.

Lol this is fast, but I like helping people who are willing to rp.

Tell me if you like this plot:

You are a regular human girl who goes to a regular school and recently get a transfer student at your school, and ended up having to teach him about what goes on. Basically the god knows nothing about modern technology and you have to teach him.

If you don't like my idea and have one of your own I'm fine with that and would like to hear it. I'll be happy to do Loner x Social Person if you like that better

[QUOTE="Shy Shadow]Oh I would love to do Beautiful Creatures I love the book. I only read the first one too.
Or twilight I have read all the book and saw all the movies :)

Or Hunger games I only read the first book when I tried to read the second my dog ate it while I went to make myself food (no joke).

[/QUOTE]
I love the book too, though I was very disappointed with the movie. And I know how you feel about the dog, mine did the same with my Fifty Shades, though thankfully she only got the corners so it was still readable lol

Any one of those would be great! I have a handful of plot ideas for the Twilight-verse, and I'm sure we could brainstorm something in BC or HG. Shoot me a conversation if you're still interested, and we can figure something out. ^.^ 

[QUOTE="Ene Kagerou]I would love to do a God x Human rp with you.
Lol this is fast, but I like helping people who are willing to rp.

Tell me if you like this plot:

You are a regular human girl who goes to a regular school and recently get a transfer student at your school, and ended up having to teach him about what goes on. Basically the god knows nothing about modern technology and you have to teach him.

If you don't like my idea and have one of your own I'm fine with that and would like to hear it. I'll be happy to do Loner x Social Person if you like that better

[/QUOTE]
Ooh, I definitely like that plot idea! It sounds like it could be cute and fun. If you could send me a conversation, we could work out some more details.

I would abseloutely love to do a Prince x Servant RP with you, I'd also be interested in Nerd x Bully, Angel x Demon and Demon x Demon slayer, if you don't mind doing more than one with me :)

I am literate, I pride myself in having very deep and developed characters and I can write up to five paragraphs if given enough to work with, I am online every day, my timezone is GMT + 2

You write FAKE and you write Yami? Let me love you forever, please. You're the first person I've come across who knows what those are since my Tsuzuki stopped writing fandom related stuff. I would love to write either of those with you (especially Yami, I need to let my Hisoka out like whoa and my Tatsumi has been rather cooped up as well). In terms of OC things from your list I'd love to write with you....

Angel X Demon (I have an Angel who has been dying to get out, though I also have a few demons running around in my head I could use)

Angel X Human (same as the above, really. I desparately want to write Alvaine again, if you don't mind my writing the angel role)

Best Friends who secretly like each other

Childhood Friends

Ghost X Human

God(dess) X Human

Immortal X Human

Knights

Knight X Royalty

Loner X Social Person

" X Pirate

New Student X Student

Ninja X Miko (I'm not sure how good I'd be at this due to lack of knowledge, but it seems interesting to me none the less...)

Pet given humanoid form X Owner (a la Man's Best Friend) (YES YES YES. Just. Yes. I have too many animals who have human forms and too many pet owners not to want this)

Pirate X Captive

Teacher X Student

Twins

Witch/Spellcaster X Human

I'm interested in more of your fandoms as well but those two just. I. Just. asl;dfkjas. There are no words.

ANd... yes, I know I'm interested in too many of your OC ideas I just want to write them all? I have a problem with that sort of thing...

Ducktard said:
I would abseloutely love to do a Prince x Servant RP with you, I'd also be interested in Nerd x Bully, Angel x Demon and Demon x Demon slayer, if you don't mind doing more than one with me :)
I am literate, I pride myself in having very deep and developed characters and I can write up to five paragraphs if given enough to work with, I am online every day, my timezone is GMT + 2
Yeah, I'm fine with doing more than one. That's pretty much the norm for me.

I normally write closer to 1-3 paragraphs, but it all depends on what I'm given to work with. I can write more so long as I have something to bounce off of. I try to get on every day, but as my personal computer is out and I borrow my housemate's, there may be times when I'm not able to. My time zone is EST, which I believe translates to GMT - 5. But I also have a tendency to be on at more unreasonable times for my time zone, more in the evening and through the AM hours.

Elrazhnia said:
Yeah, I'm fine with doing more than one. That's pretty much the norm for me. I normally write closer to 1-3 paragraphs, but it all depends on what I'm given to work with. I can write more so long as I have something to bounce off of. I try to get on every day, but as my personal computer is out and I borrow my housemate's, there may be times when I'm not able to. My time zone is EST, which I believe translates to GMT - 5. But I also have a tendency to be on at more unreasonable times for my time zone, more in the evening and through the AM hours.
Awesome :) Shall we take to PMs for the character\plot infos?

[QUOTE="Renn Skye]You write FAKE and you write Yami? Let me love you forever, please. You're the first person I've come across who knows what those are since my Tsuzuki stopped writing fandom related stuff. I would love to write either of those with you (especially Yami, I need to let my Hisoka out like whoa and my Tatsumi has been rather cooped up as well). In terms of OC things from your list I'd love to write with you....
Angel X Demon (I have an Angel who has been dying to get out, though I also have a few demons running around in my head I could use)

Angel X Human (same as the above, really. I desparately want to write Alvaine again, if you don't mind my writing the angel role)

Best Friends who secretly like each other

Childhood Friends

Ghost X Human

God(dess) X Human

Immortal X Human

Knights

Knight X Royalty

Loner X Social Person

" X Pirate

New Student X Student

Ninja X Miko (I'm not sure how good I'd be at this due to lack of knowledge, but it seems interesting to me none the less...)

Pet given humanoid form X Owner (a la Man's Best Friend) (YES YES YES. Just. Yes. I have too many animals who have human forms and too many pet owners not to want this)

Pirate X Captive

Teacher X Student

Twins

Witch/Spellcaster X Human

I'm interested in more of your fandoms as well but those two just. I. Just. asl;dfkjas. There are no words.

ANd... yes, I know I'm interested in too many of your OC ideas I just want to write them all? I have a problem with that sort of thing...

[/QUOTE]
It's been a long time since I last read or watched Yami no Matsuei, so I'm somewhat shaky on it, to be quite honest. I'm considerably better up on FAKE, though I've only been able to read the 'original', not the 'part 2' one. Though I still keep getting most of the other guys at the precinct beyond Ryo, Dee, JJ, and Rose mixed up lol

Wow, I didn't expect anyone to like that many of my pairings lol Shoot me a conversation and we can talk about details on what we can do. ^.^ 

Ducktard said:
Awesome :) Shall we take to PMs for the character\plot infos?
Yeah, that sounds good. ^.^

I would like to do a Artemis Fowl fandom with you. Although I'm a bit rusty and curious how here we RP in the time line. So I hope we can talk more!

Hunnyhelp said:
I would like to do a Artemis Fowl fandom with you. Although I'm a bit rusty and curious how here we RP in the time line. So I hope we can talk more!
Great! If it would be easier for you, one option could be to do something that's just in the same universe as Artemis Fowl, but focusing on OCs rather than the canon characters. Like something set before Artemis' time, or long after he would have died.

BailyA said:
Do you do Downton Abbey?
No, I've heard of it but I know nothing about it.

infamousdot said:
So do you do any none fandom rps?
Yes, definitely. I mostly prefer fantasy settings, but I've recently taken a liking to sci fi and I'm not against realistic ones. One of my lists above includes pairing types I have a liking for, but I'm okay with doing stuff that doesn't have any romance, it's just a bit of a preference.

I am fine with romance but I like it more realistic. People who just bumped into each other don't tend to just fall in love. Anything you craving in particular?

infamousdot said:
I am fine with romance but I like it more realistic. People who just bumped into each other don't tend to just fall in love. Anything you craving in particular?
In realistic settings, I can't say there's anything I'm particularly craving. But if you send me a conversation I'm sure we can think of something to do.

Elrazhnia I'd totally love to do a Feudal Lord's Daughter/Son X Samurai thingy if you're still looking for an Rp ^w^

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Blue Suit]Elrazhnia I'd totally love to do a Feudal Lord's Daughter/Son X Samurai thingy if you're still looking for an Rp ^w^

[/QUOTE]
That sounds great! ^.^ Shoot me a conversation and we can work out some details.

Been away for a while and I think most of my partners lost interest in the interim. Anyone new feel up to doing anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back